PDA

View Full Version : Now this would just be weird......

Lonbull
12-04-2012, 01:54 AM
The Steelers would have to pretty much win every game left on the schedule (which I believe is doable)....and the Ravens would have to lose all but one game (again considering their schedule and the fact that a hobbled Steelers just beat them) also doable.

If you take a look at the playoff picture that would bring the Bruce Arians lead Colts to Pittsburgh for the first round of the playoffs. I'd like our chances but you just know Bruce would love to stick to Pittsburgh this year.

L.B.

fordfixer
12-04-2012, 01:58 AM
You have too much time on your hands Lon :D but you are right that would be weird

Jooser
12-04-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't see it happening, but this is one CRAZY Weird football season this year, perhaps the Mayans were on to something. :D

BradshawsHairdresser
12-04-2012, 09:38 AM
It could get even weirder...BA could get coach of the year...and he might even deserve it!

Jooser
12-04-2012, 09:41 AM
It could get even weirder...BA could get coach of the year...and he might even deserve it!

Word! He has done a remarkable job in Indy this year.

legend of polamalu
12-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Ravens are very lucky to be 9-3...They had the replacement refs give them the NE game, the 4th and 29 vs the Chargers and another Im not remembering and they would be 6-6 or 7-5. Their Def has not looked that great this year plus the injuries.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Ravens are very lucky to be 9-3...They had the replacement refs give them the NE game, the 4th and 29 vs the Chargers and another Im not remembering and they would be 6-6 or 7-5. Their Def has not looked that great this year plus the injuries.

Isn't it amazing how nothing on that play has been questioned? Not the knees down before the fall forward, not the blatant block in the back near the end of that play and right by the ball carrier? All we hear is how great it was....despite the fact that it should have been short.

feltdizz
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM

They should have lost to KC. Quinn threw the game winner with 2 minutes left and they called one of the worst illegal pick's I've ever seen on KC. Check out the breakdown:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/10/8/3472754/ravens-vs-chiefs-penalty-dexter-mccluster

winwithd
12-04-2012, 11:00 AM

On the brighter side, they'll be one and done in the playoffs (if they make it ) and lose positions in the draft in exchange for the temporary false feeling that they are something great.

winwithd
12-04-2012, 11:08 AM

Actually the defense has sucked except for in the red zone. And I think they that have actually improved since Ray Ray got hurt, and yet its funny how they all still hold him up as important. The Redskins have the #1 rushing attack in the league. Could they actually rush for 250 against the Rats? Of course the Skins Pass D gives up lots of yards themselves. Flacco could actually put up some big numbers even though he is on the road, where his numbers suck.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Don't forget Suggs is out w/ a torn biceps. We came within one play of sweeping them this year, with us barely on impulse power. It is entirely possible we hand the Po' Birds their most humiliating loss ever, come January.

ikestops85
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
The Ravens, without Suggs, are going to struggle big time trying to contain Alfred Morris and RGIII. RGIII made the Giants defensive ends look like crap last night. I think the Ravens are one and done if they even make the playoffs.

msp26505
12-04-2012, 04:43 PM

There was also that game where they beat the Steelers by a FG when the the Steelers were playing with a backup QB with two broken ribs.

NE
SD
KC
PIT

They are a gnat's whisker from 5-7.

I want them in the playoffs.

lloydroid
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Isn't it amazing how nothing on that play has been questioned? Not the knees down before the fall forward, not the blatant block in the back near the end of that play and right by the ball carrier? All we hear is how great it was....despite the fact that it should have been short.

That ticks me off. No way did he make that marker. And that block was so blatant. Right in front of the ref. Ravens fans got all angry when I said he didn't make that first down. Well, he DIDN'T.

SidSmythe
12-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Right now my only concern is NOT playing in DENVER this postseason. I'd rather have to go to Baltimore, New England and Houston.
How awesome would that be...Beat those 3 teams on the Road and then have a classic old school matchup against the BEARS in the SuperBowl??

lloydroid
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Right now my only concern is NOT playing in DENVER this postseason. I'd rather have to go to Baltimore, New England and Houston.
How awesome would that be...Beat those 3 teams on the Road and then have a classic old school matchup against the BEARS in the SuperBowl??

No way do the Bears make it to the SB. SF, ATL or GB will make the show. It could be ATL year, with homefield throughout the play offs. Yea, they have lost recently at home in the play offs, but this could be their year. GB is weak. SF is now bordering on a QB controversy. ATL has been solid all year.