PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Dwyer's Gut

SidSmythe
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Anyone notice the belly on this kid??? They showed a slow motion play and I couldn't help but notice his gut fat flopping around.
Dude needs to get off the BETTIS DIET.

And as for the comparision's to Jerome Bettis, I don't see it.
He reminds me of BAM MORRIS!!! Built just like him w/ them skinny ankles. Likes to jump people too!!

pittpete
12-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Could be the reason he asks to come out after 2 plays.

DukieBoy
12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Counterbalances the caboose.

Slapstick
12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
He made some good plays today. Redman, too.

ikestops85
12-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Dwyer has made a believer out of me this year. Between him and Suisham I'm not sure who has surprised me most.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Hopefully he trains harder this offseason seeing the opportunity he has. Quite honestly he should hire a nutritionist and strength coach and come to camp shredded next year.

skyhawk
12-03-2012, 01:11 AM
at least there were no fumbles by the RBs today. And I noticed it's gonna be next to impossible to make Heath Miller fumble ever again in his career after his bout of fumbleitis last year or the year before. He is pro bowl lock this year.

Jooser
12-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Dwyer produced some nice runs against a team that we historically don't run well against. His TD run really demoralized that Rat defense.

Steelhere10
12-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Anyone notice the belly on this kid??? They showed a slow motion play and I couldn't help but notice his gut fat flopping around.
Dude needs to get off the BETTIS DIET.

And as for the comparision's to Jerome Bettis, I don't see it.
He reminds me of BAM MORRIS!!! Built just like him w/ them skinny ankles. Likes to jump people too!!

Nice game/player/team related post. Lol

fezziwig
12-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Yes I've tried to see the Bettis in Dwyers style of playing and I just don't see it. Bam Morris compares more with his style but still, he has his own way about him. I didn't notice his gut to tell you the truth but hasn't his weight or being out of shape come up in the past ?
In his interview he seems like a nice level headed person.
Glad Tomlin finally came to grips on who the number one back would be and I believe it to be the right choice.

SidSmythe
12-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Dwyer produced some nice runs against a team that we historically don't run well against. His TD run really demoralized that Rat defense.

They totally stacked the box at the beginning of the game making Charlie beat them. He didn't have much room to run at the beginning of the game but when Batch made some throws they had to back off. Redman is a beast too.

Oviedo
12-03-2012, 09:21 AM
If his gut means he performs as well as Bettis I'll take that everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Jooser
12-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Rate the Gut, Planet:

fezziwig
12-03-2012, 09:46 AM
I wonder who the poster on this board will be that changes their name/handle to Dwyers Gut ? Just like Kiesels Beard or Cowhers jaw.