PDA

View Full Version : Would Ratbirds do this ... just to knock us out of the playoff?

spyboots
12-02-2012, 04:09 PM
If it comes down to the last week of season, and all the Bungals would need is 1 win to take the 6th seed (knocking us out), would the Ratbirds let the Bungals win?

fordfixer
12-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Let them win no. Rest all of the starters so the Bengals have a better shot at winning yes:ratsuck:bungalssuck

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Let them win no. Rest all of the starters so the Bengals have a better shot at winning yes:ratsuck:bungalssuck

Why is that completely illegal in NBA ($250K penalty against Spurs for resting the big 4) but not in the NFL?

AkronSteel
12-02-2012, 09:00 PM
It isn't going to matter because we are going to beat the Bengals in week 16 to secure a spot! The Ravens can then do whatever they please and I welcome another visit to Baltimore in Jaunary!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
It isn't going to matter because we are going to beat the Bengals in week 16 to secure a spot! The Ravens can then do whatever they please and I welcome another visit to Baltimore in Jaunary!

A feast on Ravens for the New Year ... man I can't wait to see the Hairball D*bag face contortions when we crush their dreams once again.

:ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck