PDA

View Full Version : Woodley ankle

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Do we know "high" vs. not yet? Of course Jason gave a Worilds class performance in substitution yesterday, but still, it ain't the same ...

Thanks -

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Worilds shows very well at LOLB - much better than at ROLB. We are in much better shape at backup when Wood goes down than when JH goes down.

phillyesq
11-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Worilds has played well when called upon this year and had a very nice game yesterday. I'd like to have Woodley back, but I'm more concerned about the offensive players right now...

squidkid
11-26-2012, 12:29 PM
woodley has played a few games in a row now. its time for him to get 'injured' again and take a few weeks off

RuthlessBurgher
11-26-2012, 01:08 PM
woodley has played a few games in a row now. its time for him to get 'injured' again and take a few weeks off

Are you 'suggesting' that he is 'not' really 'injured'...did you see his 'ankle' 'buckle' beneath him on replay?

squidkid
11-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Are you 'suggesting' that he is 'not' really 'injured'...did you see his 'ankle' 'buckle' beneath him on replay?

im sure he actually hurt it during the game but let's see if he decides its too hurt to play next week.

BigRob
11-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Worilds has played well when called upon this year and had a very nice game yesterday. I'd like to have Woodley back, but I'm more concerned about the offensive players right now...

Yep, Worilds played the run well and now leads the Steelers with 5 sacks. Consider that he was hurt all off-season and he could be a monster next year.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Worilds has played better than Woodley this season, IMO. I'd be tempted to leave Worilds as the starter and bring Woodley in as a situational pass rusher.

SidSmythe
11-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Worilds has played better than Woodley this season, IMO. I'd be tempted to leave Worilds as the starter and bring Woodley in as a situational pass rusher.

I think you're reaching.
WOODLEY always comes on in December and January.

SteelBucks
11-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Glass Man is injured again? Shocking!

(to his credit though, he did try to return but only lasted a play. I hope he's good to go versus Balt.)

hawaiiansteel
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Worilds shows very well at LOLB - much better than at ROLB. We are in much better shape at backup when Wood goes down than when JH goes down.

yeah, I have noticed that also. Worilds played left DE at Va Tech, he probably feels a lot more comfortable on the left side.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I think you're reaching.
WOODLEY always comes on in December and January.

We're not yet to December. Hopefully, he cranks it up starting this coming week.