PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dance And Celebrate Ben's Injury

flippy
11-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I didn't notice this during the game, but if you watch the play where Ben gets hurt, Hali and Johnson do a choreographed dance next to Ben.

Shouldn't that be a penalty?

I think it was Mundy that was coming on the field motioning for the refs to throw a flag. And the Chiefs kept dancing in front of the refs.

Djfan
11-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Ahh, the "real" refs.

fordfixer
11-14-2012, 09:59 AM
I didn't notice this during the game, but if you watch the play where Ben gets hurt, Hali and Johnson do a choreographed dance next to Ben.

I think it was Mundy that was coming on the field motioning for the refs to throw a flag. And the Chiefs kept dancing in front of the refs.

I wondered about that at the time. Maybe if they were standing in the End Zone at the time the Refs would have thrown the flag :D

Slapstick
11-14-2012, 10:27 AM
This is the same team that criticized their own fans for celebrating the injury of the Chiefs' QB...

Hypocrites!!

SidSmythe
11-14-2012, 10:29 AM
When you're a loser you have to celebrate things like this...oh and getting a "FIRST DOWWNNN!!!"

feltdizz
11-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Are we really going to bash a team for celebrating a sack? Seriously?

All we do is celebrate on this team after a play... and I'm not mad when they do.

flippy
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM
This is the same team that criticized their own fans for celebrating the injury of the Chiefs' QB...

Hypocrites!!

That's right. Good memory.

flippy
11-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Are we really going to bash a team for celebrating a sack? Seriously?

All we do is celebrate on this team after a play... and I'm not mad when they do.

I was just wondering why it wasn't a penalty?

hawaiiansteel
11-14-2012, 01:49 PM

http://girlstalkingsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/goodell.jpg

feltdizz
11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
I was just wondering why it wasn't a penalty?

On just about every sack you see a guy or 2 dancing or celebrating. If a flag would magically heal Ben I could see your point but it wasn't that serious IMO.

7 UP
11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Honestly I think the calls went our way for once in this game. If the game Monday had been called the way the Giants game was we would have lost. So Im not going to cty about a sack celebration.

flippy
11-14-2012, 03:21 PM
On just about every sack you see a guy or 2 dancing or celebrating. If a flag would magically heal Ben I could see your point but it wasn't that serious IMO.

I just thought group celebrations were a 15 yard penalty and was wondering if that's only true after a score? Did the ref call it right?

fordfixer
11-14-2012, 03:27 PM
I just thought group celebrations were a 15 yard penalty and was wondering if that's only true after a score? Did the ref call it right?
I guess they don't know either

NW Steeler
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
I thought that the KC defense was acting like a bunch of punks the entire game.