PDA

View Full Version : Anti Steeler bias.....stop being ridiculous, you sound irrational

Captain Lemming
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Were there bad calls? Yes. Did those calls largely favor the Giants? Yes.

Were they because Goodell hates the Steelers? That is ridiculous.

Take off the tin foil hats people while I give you some reality here.
HOW EXACTLY DOES GOODELL CARRY OUT HIS EVIL ANTI-STEELER AGENDA?
Does he tell the refs that they need to make bad calls against the Steelers? Really?
There is not ONE SINGLE OFFICIAL WITH THE INTEGRITY TO CALL HIM ON IT? They just play along and say, "sure boss whatever you want"?
They go through a HEATED NEGATION, and never expose his corrupt biased agenda? Reallly?

Here is why CERTAIN Steelers get bad calls on occasion.

Before the rule change, guys like Ward, Harrison, and Clark were the epitome of what Goodell wanted to change in the league.
When looking at clips of what would no longer be legal likely they saw those players over and over again in what were then legal hits.
Harrison and Clark also would not shut up in their opposition to the rule change, Harrison initially saying he was not going to change. The bulleye grew.

Then I COULD see Harrison in particular being singled out by the league as being defiant, so the refs were overzealous in flagging him. Closes call were upheld because he was defiant and they wanted to force him to change. It has worked.

Think about it. Why do those two tend to get the questionable calls? Where are the bad calls on Woodley? Troy?

Clark got a bad call because of his rep, and the hit was hard. The ref thought it was illegal and screwed up. The mistake happens because every time the dude makes a big hit they almost expect that it might be illegal.

Dont believe me? Still think it is anti-Steeler bias?

Tell me truthfully. If that was TROY does that bad call happen?

It aint ant- Steeler, but certain players reputation put them under greater scrutiny, which is not always fair.

Slapstick
11-05-2012, 10:55 AM
It was not Anti-Steelers bias yesterday...it was Pro-Giants home team bias in the wake of Sandy...I think the refs would have been equally generous with any visitor, it just happened to be the Steelers...

Ghost
11-05-2012, 10:57 AM
"The fix is in" - @JamesFarrior - tweeted last night after the Ben pass was ruled a fumble.

Captain Lemming
11-05-2012, 11:11 AM
It was not Anti-Steelers bias yesterday...it was Pro-Giants home team bias in the wake of Sandy...I think the refs would have been equally generous with any visitor, it just happened to be the Steelers...
Perhaps a tenancy toward the Giants by individuals? Maybe.
Something that was discussed and deliberately carried out? No way.
I do not believe that a whole officiating crew would ignore the integrity of the game that way.
For that reason I dont see the league (Goodell) ever trying to do that.

If it ever got out it would end him as commish.

SidSmythe
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
we aren't talking "remember the titans" here
But I think anything leaning towards the Giants got ruled in their favor.

pittpete
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Quick question
Why were the Raiders always the most penalized team in the NFL?
I'll answer it for you.
Al Davis was despised by the NFL...
Coincidence?
Thiiiiiiiiiiink not my tinfoiless friend;)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't understand, the matron at the state home is always telling me I look pretty sharp in my tin-foil hat!

(Matches my tie).

hawaiiansteel
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't understand, the matron at the state home is always telling me I look pretty sharp in my tin-foil hat!

(Matches my tie).

personally, I don't find wearing only a tin foil hat to be effective enough...

http://www.islandbreath.org/2010Year/02/100206tinfoil.jpg

flippy
11-05-2012, 04:42 PM
we were irrational long before this :)

Captain Lemming
11-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Quick question
Why were the Raiders always the most penalized team in the NFL?
I'll answer it for you.
Al Davis was despised by the NFL...
Coincidence?
Thiiiiiiiiiiink not my tinfoiless friend;)

Or perhaps that team was BY FAR the dirtiest team in the history or sports?

Ever read Jack Tatums "They call me Assassin? "
Q
The Saints scandal was child's play by comparison.

If you believe Davis you invalidate Steelers 70 dominance.

I think of whining Raider fan every time these silly theories errupt.

Raider fan is why I hate seeing us whining about the commissioner.

pittpete
11-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Tatum's last season was in 1980
Oakland rank for penalties per game over the last 10 years
2003-1
2004-16
2005-1
2006-3
2007-2
2008-4
2009-tied for 4
2010-1
2011-1
Al Davis passes
2012-19
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, try again Lemmo;)

Jigawatts
11-06-2012, 05:14 AM
I'm fairly certain Roger Fuhrer personally hates Ben, Clark, and Harrison.

Weren't the Steelers the only team to vote against the new cba?

Captain Lemming
11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Tatum's last season was in 1980
Oakland rank for penalties per game over the last 10 years
2003-1
2004-16
2005-1
2006-3
2007-2
2008-4
2009-tied for 4
2010-1
2011-1
Al Davis passes
2012-19
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, try again Lemmo;)

Sooooooo, let me get tthiis right.
Three different commissioners over the course. of 40 years have some kind of persecution pact against Davis. and his team.

Via some kind of Jedi mind trick they make literally hundreds of officials willing pawns in this scheme and NOBODY exposes this plot??

Or is it more reasonable too factor in the culture dirty play. and flat out cheating (the holy roller is classic Raiders).

"Just Win Baby" was Davis way of saying he doesn't. care what iit takes. Maim people, cheat, as long as you get away. with it good.

It would not surprise if Rozelle did not llike the man as Davis asserted. But he could never implement a league wide plan to go after Davis that involved so many people.. If word got out his legacy would be tarnished. Simply not worth it.

Raider fan wears silver helmets for a reason. No need for us too join that paranoia party

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-06-2012, 08:51 AM
OK, gentleman. Welcome to your 2nd day of the NFL Officiating Training School. I hope you all had a chance to review the example tape of all the NFL Rule Infractions we provided yesterday. Any questions? In the back there, what's your name, Blackie Goldnowski? ... ok, his question is why do all the examples on the tape show Steelers committing the penalties? Hmm, good question, never noticed that. Let me send that question to Mr. Goodell, he put together the tape.

Anyway, it's probably just coincidence, we know you are all strong enough to be able to not let that affect your judgement on any calls in games the Steelers are actually playing in, right?

OK, just an announcement then: Mr. Goldnowski unexpectedly had to withdraw from the NFL Officiating Program. Any other questions? :lol:

Eich
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
I won't be satisfied until calls that can significantly affect the momentum and outcome of a came can be REVIEWED or somehow limited.

It's RIDICULOUS that we got a 40+ yard Pass Interference penalty when Lewis presented a textbook example of how to defend a pass. There is no reason to get that call wrong. If an official has to decide that he saw something that DID NOT EXIST, then make that call reviewable. I prefer to make it reviewable but at a minimum, Pass interference should at least be limited. Penalizing a defense 40, 50, 60+ yards for barely touching a receiver is absurd.

It's also RIDICULOUS that we got a massive penalty on Clark for a helmet-to-helmet shot that DID NOT EXIST. Again, if an official - for whatever reason - decides to issue a penalty for something that DID NOT EXIST, then make that call reviewable.

I also think that teams should have unlimited challenges AS LONG AS the coach keeps getting them right. As soon as he gets a challenge wrong, then the team should have the same limitation on challenges that they do now.

pittpete
11-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Well said Eich

And Lemmo, Im sure each commissioner was probably able to form their own opinions of Mr. Davis
Who's right, who's wrong? We could go back and forth all day.
Bottom line is Goodell is against the way the Steelers play football.

Captain Lemming
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I won't be satisfied until calls that can significantly affect the momentum and outcome of a came can be REVIEWED or somehow limited.

It's RIDICULOUS that we got a 40+ yard Pass Interference penalty when Lewis presented a textbook example of how to defend a pass. There is no reason to get that call wrong. If an official has to decide that he saw something that DID NOT EXIST, then make that call reviewable. I prefer to make it reviewable but at a minimum, Pass interference should at least be limited. Penalizing a defense 40, 50, 60+ yards for barely touching a receiver is absurd.

It's also RIDICULOUS that we got a massive penalty on Clark for a helmet-to-helmet shot that DID NOT EXIST. Again, if an official - for whatever reason - decides to issue a penalty for something that DID NOT EXIST, then make that call reviewable.

I also think that teams should have unlimited challenges AS LONG AS the coach keeps getting them right. As soon as he gets a challenge wrong, then the team should have the same limitation on challenges that they do now.

Agree completely

Captain Lemming
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Well said Eich

And Lemmo, Im sure each commissioner was probably able to form their own opinions of Mr. Davis
Who's right, who's wrong? We could go back and forth all day.
Bottom line is Goodell is against the way the Steelers play football.

I can go with that.....the way "a few" Steelers play football. It aint about the team per se.

When the rule change happened is you asked what do you think of when you think of Ryan Clark? What does his highlight film look like? A couple of plays on the ball and a couple dozen big hits.
Look at a Troy highlight film and you see all manner of amazing plays and it aint just blowing people up.

Harrison's highlights might be more rounded but the dude knocks two guys out in seven stinkin minutes of one game.

Nobody is a bigger JH fan then me. Search my name and Harrison and I will tell you that I hold a healthy JH in LT category great.
But the way he use to routinely lower the boom is the issue. It aint the uni its the player.

Woodley gets no such heat from the league.

Goodell's got no problem with Troy

papillon
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
I can go with that.....the way "a few" Steelers play football. It aint about the team per se.

When the rule change happened is you asked what do you think of when you think of Ryan Clark? What does his highlight film look like? A couple of plays on the ball and a couple dozen big hits.
Look at a Troy highlight film and you see all manner of amazing plays and it aint just blowing people up.

Harrison's highlights might be more rounded but the dude knocks two guys out in seven stinkin minutes of one game.

Nobody is a bigger JH fan then me. Search my name and Harrison and I will tell you that I hold a healthy JH in LT category great.
But the way he use to routinely lower the boom is the issue. It aint the uni its the player.

Woodley gets no such heat from the league.

Goodell's got no problem with Troy

Woodley and Troy don't hit like Harrison (IMO and I don't mean illegally), Harrison and Clark try to hit a player as hard as they possibly can. The new target that these guys have to try hit is miniscule and as soon as a receiver, RB or any other player see JH or RC coming they protect themselves (and rightfully so) which makes the target even smaller and nearly impossible to hit in a fashion that is acceptable to today's NFL.

Although the hit on Victor Cruz was clean, couldn't he be considered defenseless in that scenario? And, Clark let him have it and that isn't acceptable any longer. It was the power of the hit that caused the penalty, the referee didn't care whether it was helmet to helmet or not, it was too hard.

Pappy

pittpete
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
And if the tipped ball would've popped into Mr. Cruzs' hands?

pittpete
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Sorry Lemmo but after todays announcement of the fines, do you still feel this way?

lloydroid
11-09-2012, 07:50 PM
If you don't think that games are fixed on the level of certain officials, you are beyond naive. Anyone remember the Troy fumble return that would have made Pgh cover the spread vs. San Diego a few years ago? They inexplicably claimed he did not score a TD and it made SD cover, which was a $9 million switch in Vegas bets alone. SD did a backwards lateral, Troy picked it up and ran in the end zone but the refs simply said, "No TD" even though there was zero rational for that decision. It was as dirty as I have ever seen. If you don't realize the world is full of conspiracies, you just have no idea re: the truth of the world. I have to look no further than my home owners association to see conspiracies happen all over the place.

SidSmythe
11-09-2012, 07:53 PM
There are no Conspiracy's People. none. everything is just as you see it on TV.

lloydroid
11-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Games aren't fixed because they hate the Steelers; games are fixed for the dirty side of the game to make money. If millions and millions are in play on a game, you don't think a lot of the refs would makes a few calls to pick up his gym bag with $100,000 out of the airport locker? How many men can't be swayed by $100,000 in cash? If you don't realize certain games are fixed, you are more duped than Obama followers who still buy his hope and change BS.

lloydroid
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
There are no Conspiracy's People. none. everything is just as you see it on TV.

The fact that so many people believe this way is beyond depressing; it's so sad that it is literally going to be the death of this country.

pittpete
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
I think he was being sarcastic LD:p

SteelAbility
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM
There is no more or less anti-Steeler bias versus any other team. When it goes our way we don't notice or take it for granted. When it doesn't, every little facet of a play becomes game for scrutiny and crying foul.

lloydroid
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I think he was being sarcastic LD:p

I know he was being sarcastic, but he was basically saying so many Americans really do just believe what is ever on TV. That is the problem. Mainstream media lies to us in a colossal fashion and some dumb sheep just believe whatever it tells them.

pittpete
11-09-2012, 09:45 PM
There is no more or less anti-Steeler bias versus any other team.
How do you know that?
As long as there is a human making decisions nothing is guaranteed.

LordVile
11-10-2012, 12:12 AM
as others have said, i think in this particular game, WHOEVER was gona play the giants when this Sandy Storm went down was gona get bad calls against them.. Generally speaking, the league does have an ANTI-STEELER bias.. mainly cuz if the STEELERS win 2 more SB RINGS more than the others, the league will officially be their BIATTTCH.. PITT generates money no matter what cuz of the loyalty of the fan base.. NFL, makes more money with other teams catching up and winning the big game.. Making the league more competitive and unpredictable makes them more cash..

JDSteeler
11-10-2012, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=papillon;531663]Woodley and Troy don't hit like Harrison (IMO and I don't mean illegally), Harrison and Clark try to hit a player as hard as they possibly can. The new target that these guys have to try hit is miniscule and as soon as a receiver, RB or any other player see JH or RC coming they protect themselves (and rightfully so) which makes the target even smaller and nearly impossible to hit in a fashion that is acceptable to today's NFL.

Although the hit on Victor Cruz was clean, couldn't he be considered defenseless in that scenario? And, Clark let him have it and that isn't acceptable any longer. It was the power of the hit that caused the penalty, the referee didn't care whether it was helmet to helmet or not, it was too hard.

Too hard??? Is this the NFL, or the Lingerie Football League??

Its a contact sport!!

The NFL, with the help of Rog Goodell, have reduced the contact to unbelievable proportions..

I thought the rules for H-to-H were for "Intent to Injure"...not every "Football" play that may
involve a helmet grazing a facemask.

It's all BS, and just another way for the Refs to control a game for Goodell and what he wants the
outcome to be!!

The problem in the Giants v Steeeelers game, was that the Refs were so FREEKING OBVIOUS, they
messed up. Rog made a call to Ref Leavy to "Let'em Play", and the BS calls stopped!!

So believe what you want, but be sure of one thing...THE REFS CAN MAKE ANY CALL THEY WANT AT
ANYTIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! The refs aint ever getting FINED or SUSPENDED!!

This will undoubtedly be followed by WTF call was that, by every football fan out there, and what is a
fan to do??? Freaking, F-ing NOTHING!!!

Enjoy the rest of the season!!!

JD

Captain Lemming
11-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Sorry Lemmo but after todays announcement of the fines, do you still feel this way?

Sorry so late havent been here lately.
Yes, nothing has changed.
Sanders? Only black and gold glasses can distort ones vision to think he was not faking. As others have noted the commentators drew even more attention to it.
Dude goes from being unable to put ANY weight on the leg to the stinkin roadrunner showing no limp whatsoever in a matter of minutes.

Catching a faked injury is really hard, but they had said before they were gonna crack down.
If not then, when?

Captain Lemming
11-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Games aren't fixed because they hate the Steelers; games are fixed for the dirty side of the game to make money. If millions and millions are in play on a game, you don't think a lot of the refs would makes a few calls to pick up his gym bag with $100,000 out of the airport locker? How many men can't be swayed by $100,000 in cash?

Oh Lloydroid joined the discussion here.
Newsflash genius.

YOU AGREE WITH ME.

My only contention is that the commish CANNOT dictate the officials play favorites. Nothing more nothing less.
See "I hate one team so much that I will direct dozens of people to call plays based on my bias" makes no sense.
These official can thereafter use this against Goodell in negotiations.
If an official is corrupt (which I agree not only "can" happen it HAS happened) the corrupt official can threaten to expose Goodell and take bribes with impunity.

So many here think everyone acts like a fan would act if they had the power.

Goodells career, his legacy, would be tarnished forever if he were enforcing some silly anti Steeler agenda. The only way he could go it would be to involve too many other people, which they could leverage against him.

It is silly fan talk.

lloydroid
11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Newsflash genius.

YOU AGREE WITH ME.

My only contention is that the commish CANNOT dictate the officials play favorites. Nothing more nothing less.
See "I hate one team so much that I will direct dozens of people to call plays based on my bias" makes no sense.
If an official is corrupt (which I agree not only "can" happen it HAS happened) the corrupt official can threaten to expose Goodell and take bribes with impunity.

Goodells career, his legacy, would be tarnished forever if he were enforcing some silly anti Steeler agenda. The only way he could go it would be to involve too many other people, which they could leverage against him.

It is silly fan talk.

Ummm, "Captain missing the obvious," I didn't say I disagreed with you. I was AGREEING that the calls were not from Steeler hatred, but rather when there were questionable calls, it was more likely the case of the game being fixed. So, take your chubby little body and get a grip. I AGREED that the calls were not from Steeler hatred. So "winner, winner, chicken dinner" it's time for you to grab a cup of coffee, genius. Maybe next time you can lecture us on how the world is round! We might not have realized that yet, either.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Newsflash genius.

YOU AGREE WITH ME.

It is silly fan talk.

I agree that the league does not have a specific "anti-Steelers" agenda, but it would not surprise me if certain things are said to the officials before the game. For example "keep an eye on #92 and #25, they have histories of dirty play and I want to make sure that they don't get away with anything....for the sake of player safety".

Slapstick
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Ummm, "Captain missing the obvious," I didn't say I disagreed with you. I was AGREEING that the calls were not from Steeler hatred, but rather when there were questionable calls, it was more likely the case of the game being fixed. So, take your chubby little body and get a grip. I AGREED that the calls were not from Steeler hatred. So "winner, winner, chicken dinner" it's time for you to grab a cup of coffee, genius. Maybe next time you can lecture us on how the world is round! We might not have realized that yet, either.

You are acting like a douchebag...and it isn't necessary...

lloydroid
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
You are acting like a douchebag...and it isn't necessary...

Oh, you mean with posting things such as this.

Newsflash genius.

Do you suffer from selective comprehension? That is a direct ad hominem attack, STARTED by capt. obvious. But nary a mention of THAT from you there. Odd, huh?

Captain Lemming
11-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Oh, you mean with posting things such as this.

Do you suffer from selective comprehension? That is a direct ad hominem attack, STARTED by capt. obvious. But nary a mention of THAT from you there. Odd, huh?

Slapstick thanks for the support but Lloydroid is absolutely correct. I should have never called him a genius, so this is my fault.

I apologize LD for calling you a genius. I KNOWINGLY wrote it with no basis whatsoever. That is so wrong. Nothing you wrote in this thread justifies me giving you such a label. I should have never done it and I am ashamed that I called you a genius. It will not happen again my Steeler brother. Can we start fresh and forget I ever said it?

(come on dude have a little fun, this stuff aint serious)

Captain Lemming
11-13-2012, 12:50 PM
I agree that the league does not have a specific "anti-Steelers" agenda, but it would not surprise me if certain things are said to the officials before the game. For example "keep an eye on #92 and #25, they have histories of dirty play and I want to make sure that they don't get away with anything....for the sake of player safety".

I can go with that, very possible.

Slapstick
11-13-2012, 12:58 PM

Lemming said, "Newsflash genius"...

You answered with this:

That's a completely disproportionate response and is rather douchey...

You could have just reminded him to please maintain a civil tone in the discussion, because we are all mature adults here...

But, that's okay...I guess two wrongs DO make a right...

Go ahead post like a Crash wannabe...if Crash lite is what you are going for, mission accomplished...

(Notice how there were no personal attacks against you in there...just a gentle critique of your posting style and general on-board conduct...nonetheless, you are still a wonderful person)

Captain Lemming
11-13-2012, 01:06 PM
If you don't think that games are fixed on the level of certain officials, you are beyond naive. Anyone remember the Troy fumble return that would have made Pgh cover the spread vs. San Diego a few years ago? They inexplicably claimed he did not score a TD and it made SD cover, which was a $9 million switch in Vegas bets alone. SD did a backwards lateral, Troy picked it up and ran in the end zone but the refs simply said, "No TD" even though there was zero rational for that decision. It was as dirty as I have ever seen. If you don't realize the world is full of conspiracies, you just have no idea re: the truth of the world. I have to look no further than my home owners association to see conspiracies happen all over the place.

As the only one to this point of the thread dismissive of conspiracies I could rightly believe that your point is directed at me. If not directed at me to whom?

lloydroid
11-14-2012, 03:38 PM
As the only one to this point of the thread dismissive of conspiracies I could rightly believe that your point is directed at me. If not directed at me to whom?

It really was directed to people in general. Everyone is so pre-programmed to say, "I'm no conspiracy theorist" as if there aren't legit conspiracies all over the place, including those that involve fixing sporting events. Give me a break. But my other point was AGREEING with you that shady calls vs. Pgh are more likely related to a fix than it is likely to be part of a hatred for the Steelers. And when I brought up a specific example of a likely fix, no one even bothered to respond.

Slapstick
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
And when I brought up a specific example of a likely fix, no one even bothered to respond.

Because we have different definitions of the word, "likely"...

lloydroid
11-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Slapstick thanks for the support but Lloydroid is absolutely correct. I should have never called him a genius, so this is my fault.

I apologize LD for calling you a genius. I KNOWINGLY wrote it with no basis whatsoever. That is so wrong. Nothing you wrote in this thread justifies me giving you such a label. I should have never done it and I am ashamed that I called you a genius. It will not happen again my Steeler brother. Can we start fresh and forget I ever said it?

(come on dude have a little fun, this stuff aint serious)

Obviously, your usage of "genius" was in a sarcastic manner, meaning the person being called a "genius" is actually not any where close to being smart. And, yea, I know you know that. And, I agree, this stuff isn't serious. You took a jab at me, and I jabbed back. My only gripe are those who don't acknowledge the initial jab, but only the return jab. That's LAME and intellectually dishonest.

lloydroid
11-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Because we have different definitions of the word, "likely"...

Do you recall the game I referenced? There is no legit explanation for them calling back that TD. None. It was so obvious that it was a TD and they even reviewed, only to offer no legit reason why it wasn't a TD and the Vegas bookies alone made $9 million on that call.

Captain Lemming
11-14-2012, 03:52 PM
It really was directed to people in general. Everyone is so pre-programmed to say, "I'm no conspiracy theorist" as if there aren't legit conspiracies all over the place, including those that involve fixing sporting events. Give me a break. But my other point was AGREEING with you that shady calls vs. Pgh are more likely related to a fix than it is likely to be part of a hatred for the Steelers. And when I brought up a specific example of a likely fix, no one even bothered to respond.

OK LD I see what you're saying.

feltdizz
11-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Do you recall the game I referenced? There is no legit explanation for them calling back that TD. None. It was so obvious that it was a TD and they even reviewed, only to offer no legit reason why it wasn't a TD and the Vegas bookies alone made $9 million on that call.

I'll never forget that play and I bring it up anytime a person scoffs at a conspiracy in sports. Sports are popular because they are entertainment... but everyone knows the real reason they exist and are so popular is due to betting.

lloydroid
11-14-2012, 05:28 PM
I'll never forget that play and I bring it up anytime a person scoffs at a conspiracy in sports. Sports are popular because they are entertainment... but everyone knows the real reason they exist and are so popular is due to betting.

Thank you, Felt, there is no way to explain how that call could possible go that way other than the fix was in. It is mind boggling. It was so bad that even the mainstream media had to not totally ignore it. They were forced to address it just a little, and then, of course, it disappeared into the mist from that time on. That was so blatant. I have seen other games that appeared nearly as obvious as that one as well.

flippy
11-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Obviously, your usage of "genius" was in a sarcastic manner

If someone calls me a genius (even sarcastically), I'll gladly take it as a compliment and smile. :)