-Tons of us Steelers fans at the game
-Most Giants fans are classless

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-04-2012, 11:50 PM
-The O-line was getting a tremendous push
-Ziggy continues to get pushed around on d
-Tons of us Steelers fans at the game
-Most Giants fans are classless

PittPete - Listening to it on Steeler Radio ... there was so much cheering from Steeler fans, it was hard to tell whether it was a good play for the Steelers or the Giants until the announcers announced!

pittpete
11-04-2012, 11:54 PM
One Giant fan after the game said to me "I can't believe how many Steeler fans were here today"
I just smiled and said "we travel well"
Who ride?

jj28west
11-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Nice,

Thanks for the game perspective. Sucks about Ziggy. How did Hayword look?

One Giant fan after the game said to me "I can't believe how many Steeler fans were here today"
I just smiled and said "we travel well"
Who ride?

hawaiiansteel
11-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Nice,

Thanks for the game perspective. Sucks about Ziggy. How did Hayword look?

Ziggy Hood - 1 assisted tackle

Cameron Heyward - 0 tackles, did he even play?

pittpete
11-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Saw Cam come in to spell Ziggy on one occasion
Tried keying in on Ziggy on running plays.
He keeps getting pushed around

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Before the game the announcers were commenting on how little B&G they saw compared to most road games. Then, as plays occurred, the crowd would chant "Heath", cheer for Steelers big plays etc. Just like old times. :D

jj28west
11-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hopefully it was at least trying to take on a couple blockers.

Saw Cam come in to spell Ziggy on one occasion
Tried keying in on Ziggy on running plays.
He keeps getting pushed around

Jigawatts
11-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Before the game the announcers were commenting on how little B&G they saw compared to most road games. Then, as plays occurred, the crowd would chant "Heath", cheer for Steelers big plays etc. Just like old times. :D

Yeah, it was pretty obvious when Heath caught the ball that there was a good amount of Steelers fans there. Colin Cowherd took a few calls from some fans that attended and they where in awe of how many Steelers fans "traveled" to the game.

pittpete
11-05-2012, 07:28 PM
My little guys 1st game and that big guy on the end is my 15 year old.
6'6" 325lbs.

Oviedo
11-05-2012, 07:30 PM
6'6" 325lbs.

Great picture. You must feed 'em right!

ikestops85
11-06-2012, 11:52 AM

Of course that was Simms who commented on how few Steeler fans were at the game. He had to have been embarrassed when Paulson caught a ball and a huge 'Heeeaath' roar shook the stadium. I was LMAO.

jj28west
11-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Are you kidding me? Is he into athletics? Kid looks like a beast.

6'6" 325lbs.

flippy
11-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Are you kidding me? Is he into athletics? Kid looks like a beast.

In a few years he's gonna make Max look tiny.

flippy
11-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Is the little guy 2 months old?

pittpete
11-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Haaa, little guy is 7
My big guy's a sophomore and plays JV and Varsity Football in Ridgefield,Conn and Basketball in the winter.
Bad year though, he broke his wrist in August, came back for 2 games and just fractured his tibia.....
He's kind of like the Polamalu of Ridgefield..LOL

RuthlessBurgher
11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I guess Ovie was wrong...you mustn't be feeding him right...get that boy some more milk...he needs calcium in his bones stat! :p

lloydroid
11-07-2012, 04:26 PM

I was going to mention this as well. Simms said there was visibly less Steeler fans than normal (which I chalked up to the hurricane, hard to travel, no where to stay, etc.) but when it came to the audio, it seemed like there was fairly equal cheering from both fan bases, so, either there were still a lot of Steeler fans present, or Steeler fans are 20x louder than Giant fans.

lloydroid
11-07-2012, 04:29 PM
6'6" 325lbs.

Holy crap! 15 y/o and 6-6, 325? Is he playing OT? What do you feed him? Everything he wants, right? Which one are you?

flippy
11-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Haaa, little guy is 7
My big guy's a sophomore and plays JV and Varsity Football in Ridgefield,Conn and Basketball in the winter.
Bad year though, he broke his wrist in August, came back for 2 games and just fractured his tibia.....
He's kind of like the Polamalu of Ridgefield..LOL

Maybe he'd be better off just trying to be the white Shaq.

Football's not for everyone. I broke my hand in highschool getting my caught in a guy's facemask. One break was the end of my football career and I stuck with baseball and basketball from then on out.

Sometimes it's a freak thing, but I always thought some guys are just not built to deal with football injuries and others are. And the older and bigger everyone gets, this seems to be the biggest separator between who can play and who can't. Hopefully it's just a string of bad luck. We need that kid at T sooner than later.

RuthlessBurgher
11-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Maybe he'd be better off just trying to be the white Shaq.

Except that in the NBA, people who are 6'6" are shooting guards, not centers.

flippy
11-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Except that in the NBA, people who are 6'6" are shooting guards, not centers.

He's 15. By the time he's done growing, he might be 8 ft. :)

pittpete
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Haaa, hope not.
Im the one in the middle with the striped scarf,my brother pittsfan201 is to the left of sasquatch and my other brother is squatting in the middle

fezziwig
11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Too bad about Hood and I don't see this guy getting any better. Couldn't they allow Cam a shot at his spot ? How often was McClendon given the chance and how did he do ?