PDA

View Full Version : Week 7 Picks

eniparadoxgma
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't see a thread yet so:

Instead of Mr. T, here's a picture of a dog trying to do science:

http://i.imgur.com/B5FMq.jpg (http://imgur.com/B5FMq)

Last week I went 7-7 bringing my total to 53-38.

King went 8-5 (couldn't find his Thursday night game pick) to make him 51-39.

Here are my Week 7 picks:

49ers
Bills
Texans
Colts
Cowboys
Packers
Vikings
Bucs
Giants
Raiders
Patriots
Steelers

BradshawsHairdresser
10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
7-7 last week (ugh!). 56-35 overall.

This week:

San Francisco
Buffalo
Carolina
Houston
Giants
New Orleans
St. Louis
Minnesota
Indianapolis
Oakland
New England
Cincinnati
Chicago

Sugar
10-17-2012, 09:16 PM
I would love to pick the Steelers, but they have a history this year of losing to crappy teams on the road. :HeadBanger

AkronSteel
10-18-2012, 01:42 AM
I, for some odd reason, have a really good feeling about this game in Cincy. I have the feeling that the team will play their best game to date and will salt Cincy away by the beginning of the 4th quarter. I know they have played terrible and I really have no reason, logically, to feel the way that I do about Sunday, but I guess it's just a feeling. I'm usually pretty good with stuff like that. I had bad feelings going into Oakland and Tennessee and they both ended badly. I guess we'll see but I see the Steelers in a mini-rout on Sunday night?? Here's hoping!!!

DBR96A
10-18-2012, 03:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/MrT2.jpg

WEEK 7 NFL PICKS FOO!

Thursday night

- 49ers over Seahawks

Sunday early

- Bills over Titans
- Panthers over Cowboys
- Texans over Ravens
- Browns over Colts (upset special #1)
- Vikings over Cardinals
- Giants over Redskins
- Packers over Rams
- Buccaneers over Saints (upset special #2)

Sunday late

- Patriots over Jets
- Raiders over Jaguars

Sunday night

- Steelers over Bengals (upset special #3)

Monday night

- Bears over Lions

Bye week: Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons

Make yo' Week 7 picks, FOO!

eniparadoxgma
10-18-2012, 03:42 PM
I would love to pick the Steelers, but they have a history this year of losing to crappy teams on the road. :HeadBanger

One good thing is that I don't think Ben has ever lost to the Bungles.

I, for some odd reason, have a really good feeling about this game in Cincy. I have the feeling that the team will play their best game to date and will salt Cincy away by the beginning of the 4th quarter. I know they have played terrible and I really have no reason, logically, to feel the way that I do about Sunday, but I guess it's just a feeling. I'm usually pretty good with stuff like that. I had bad feelings going into Oakland and Tennessee and they both ended badly. I guess we'll see but I see the Steelers in a mini-rout on Sunday night?? Here's hoping!!!

No matter how bad we're playing I always expect us to beat the Bengals. Always. Of course, it may have to do with my proximity to Cincinnati and their fans.

7-7 last week (ugh!). 56-35 overall.

Still doing better than me. I think we should start the Pick 'ems up again next year. I miss 'em.

Sugar
10-18-2012, 06:55 PM
One good thing is that I don't think Ben has ever lost to the Bungles.

No matter how bad we're playing I always expect us to beat the Bengals. Always. Of course, it may have to do with my proximity to Cincinnati and their fans.

Didn't he "drop" a game to them when Sweed dropped a pass in the end zone a couple years ago.

AkronSteel
10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Didn't he "drop" a game to them when Sweed dropped a pass in the end zone a couple years ago.

That's the only game Ben has dropped in Cincy. The scary thing is, that's how we have been losing games this season as well.

eniparadoxgma
10-19-2012, 06:34 AM
Well so much for that idea. Regardless, :bungalssuck