PDA

View Full Version : Is there a curse on the O-Line?

Bigpoppa
10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Our offensive thin just plain ol sucks! Somebody is ALWAYS getting hurt and it's the same ol guys!!! What is it and why does it keep happening? Hell even our 1st round draft pick got hurt before even playing a regular season game!! Fix the O-Line!! (it's the Mike Webster Curse!!) SMH!

Oviedo
10-12-2012, 10:42 AM
All the bad luck started with Kendall Simmons. Nothing good has happened since.

feltdizz
10-12-2012, 10:47 AM
when you are getting pushed around all game it's easy to get hurt... and Gilbert must get a bonus for being injured but not really injured.

I'm pretty sure he yelled "Mama, help...I'm hurt" 20 times a day as a kid.

Dee Dub
10-12-2012, 11:03 AM
when you are getting pushed around all game it's easy to get hurt... and Gilbert must get a bonus for being injured but not really injured.

I'm pretty sure he yelled "Mama, help...I'm hurt" 20 times a day as a kid.

Elijah Price (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000168/): Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

flippy
10-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Is there a curse on the O-Line?

It started in 2003. The year we let Wayne Gandy go. It's been downhill ever since.

At the rate we're going, we might have a chance in this upcoming draft to target one of the top LTs.

BradshawsHairdresser
10-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Not a curse...just a bunch of sub-par OLinemen. Last really good one we had was Faneca.