PDA

View Full Version : Who is FRIGGIN FIRED UP FOR TONIGHT'S GAME????????

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-11-2012, 04:48 PM
WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Tittans going DOWN!!!

toddjammin
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Im excited as always. I predict a big night for the Steelers in all 3 phases of the game!!!

DukieBoy
10-11-2012, 05:57 PM
:tt2 Yeah, man, fired up !!! :tt2

They dissed the towel. The price will continue to be paid. Locker is lucky to not be playing, or he'd be out of the league in 3 years or less. That's part of the price paid for dissing the towel.

eniparadoxgma
10-11-2012, 06:35 PM
WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Tittans going DOWN!!!

Why did this make me thing of Mrs. Fezziwig?

No NFL network, have the kiddo so no sports bar, and I refuse to watch streams anymore (quality is crap) so looks like I'll be waiting until tomorrow to watch it. I have to get my Planet fix now since I'll have to stay away from the board until after I watch it so GOOOOOOOO STEELERS! :tt2:tt2:tt2

Slapstick
10-11-2012, 06:41 PM
have the kiddo so no sports bar

Why not? On the rare occasion that I go out for a prime time game, the bars are often crawling with rugrats...:D

Hell, back in the day, my old man would take me to the bar, order himself a Grape Nehi and me a Budweiser...that's exactly how we were served...ahh, memories...

flippy
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Guess they didn't want anyone watching the VP debate by putting the Steelers on.

I'm amped as usual. :)

Captain Lemming
10-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Guess they didn't want anyone watching the VP debate by putting the Steelers on.

I'm amped as usual. :)

Whoa, had the game on and almost forgot the REAL battle of the "Titans" was happening today.
Gotta go guys, thanks for the reminder. :cool: