PDA

View Full Version : Colon could be of help

fezziwig
10-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Many people have issues with Mendenhall and his fumbles. Maybe Colon can teach Mendy how to hold onto to the ball since that is what Colon does best, holding. I tried to be positive about Colon with his move to guard but I can't no longer. The guy is like a watching a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Put enough heat on him and he's going to pop.
If Decastro could come back today or whatever day please, bench Colon and allow someone else to take his spot.
He's fat, stupid, slow, can't block, can't get out of the way and with his stupid dredlocks it even brings more attention to his sorry butt.

the f..cker should be the spokes person for denture grip or super glue.

Eddie Spaghetti
10-08-2012, 08:33 PM
so you really like the guy, huh?

fezziwig
10-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Nope and neither does my wife. You can't see her full hand but, she's giving Colon the finger.

Steelhere10
10-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm glad we agree on something. Lol

ikestops85
10-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Nope and neither does my wife. You can't see her full hand but, she's giving Colon the finger.

Your wife can give me the finger anytime. :shock:

birtikidis
10-09-2012, 12:42 PM
why is Mrs. Fezziwig sitting with another steeler fan and you're down a few rows? sounds like someone was in trouble lol.
and Ike... that's disturbing. I would never want another mans wife (or even my own) to "Give me" the finger.

birtikidis
10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
To add on though.
I thought it was absurd that we moved colon to guard in the first place. MAYBE RG would have worked. But to change positions AND sides? stupid.

fezziwig
10-09-2012, 05:01 PM
lol, You caught that one ? As soon as I read my post I thought the same thing.

Great point and I did wonder a bit at first of why allow him at left guard instead of right guard but, I figured it probably had something to do with DeCastro being a rookie or some reason down the line. I hope it isn't because they're just that stupid lol. To me, Colon has been every bit of the offensive lines weakness over the years as anyone or any o-line troubles they incountered. I hope because genius Arians claimed back in the day that Colon is the NFL's best right tackle in the game that, the Steelers didn't give him such a huge contract. In any event, they over paid, over signed this guy and he's bad news, old luggage or whatever you pile on about why, this guy is still on this team. He's a second stringer and that's all he ever was or will be.