PDA

View Full Version : These 4:25pm games....

pfelix73
09-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Suck!

CBS is going through all the other games instead of switching over to the Steelers game, and WE'RE in Steeler Country!... Jets- Dolphins... now Chiefs- NO. WTF.. Sick of it..

Maybe these 4:25pm games should start at 6pm.......

phillyesq
09-23-2012, 04:44 PM
I've been stuck with the slop that is Jets Dolphins all day, and now this awful game is in OT.

steelsnis
09-23-2012, 05:01 PM
I've been stuck with the slop that is Jets Dolphins all day, and now this awful game is in OT.

This is insane! My local 1:00 pm game was Skins/bengals. Game ends, they switch to saints/chiefs in ot. That game finally ends and they switch to Jets/Dolphins in OT.

un freakin real

Eich
09-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Sucks BAD! I ended up watching it on Sunday Ticket's game mix until the OT games were over.

SidSmythe
09-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and the game was on our local channel ...not only did CBS play the B.S. OT games, Directv blocked out the Steeler game. Same thing happened last week.

Sword
09-24-2012, 08:33 AM
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and the game was on our local channel ...not only did CBS play the B.S. OT games, Directv blocked out the Steeler game. Same thing happened last week.
OMG..same deal here..was total BullS......
Don't they have to show it on NFL ticket if local is not showing it?NFL ticket shouldn't block it if CBS has not switched it?
Anyone know the blackout rules? Email information to complain?

ikestops85
09-24-2012, 04:39 PM
OMG..same deal here..was total BullS......
Don't they have to show it on NFL ticket if local is not showing it?NFL ticket shouldn't block it if CBS has not switched it?
Anyone know the blackout rules? Email information to complain?

My wife called up Directv and started yelling at them. It would have been funny if I weren't so annoyed.