PDA

View Full Version : Funny new site, assuming you detest the Browns

DarinPainter
09-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I wanted to mention a new blog you might appreciate: http://brownsfansteelersfan.wordpress.com/.

Two funny writers --- an intelligent Steelers fan who is currently posting this comment, and some dude who likes the Browns -- are publishing what we deem "perhaps the most unnecessary blog of all time," Browns Fan Vs. Steelers Fan. If you like a combination of stats, insults, perspective, local sports history, fake poems penned by five-year-olds, sports/talk radio and the occasional goat video, check it out. Would love your take and feedback.

eniparadoxgma
09-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Checked it out and liked it. Seemed like some good writing and funny stuff. :Beer

fordfixer
09-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Checked it out and liked it. Seemed like some good writing and funny stuff. :Beer

X2..................

RuthlessBurgher
09-19-2012, 01:14 PM
If Doodie Balls liked it, I'm scared to click...:D

flippy
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM
What I don't get - How do you stay friends with a Browns fan for a lifetime? The premise of this blog is an oxymoron.

RuthlessBurgher
09-19-2012, 02:10 PM
What I don't get - How do you stay friends with a Browns fan for a lifetime? The premise of this blog is an oxymoron.

It's like the hot chick who goes out to the club with her ugly friend to feel better about herself.

flippy
09-19-2012, 03:18 PM
It's like the hot chick who goes out to the club with her ugly friend to feel better about herself.

I always thought of browns fans as the fat chicks and the bengals fans as the ugly ones. The ravens fans, we'll just call them special.

eniparadoxgma
09-19-2012, 07:19 PM
If Doodie Balls liked it, I'm scared to click...:D

Come on, man. When have I ever steered you wrong?