PDA

View Full Version : Why does our O-line get hurt so much?

steelnavy
09-10-2012, 01:08 PM
When our O-line keeps getting hurt week after week, there has to be a cause and effect in there somewhere. Is it bad technique? Something needs to change...

Shawn
09-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Our OL gets hurt because Bruce Arians can't coach.

Jigawatts
09-10-2012, 01:35 PM
That's a very good question and the only logical explanation is some kind of voodoo curse.

pfelix73
09-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Yea, its just bad luck.. Nothing more, nothing less....

Shawn
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
That's a very good question and the only logical explanation is some kind of voodoo curse.

Yeah, a voodoo curse by the name of Bruce Arians. :)

papillon
09-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Yea, its just bad luck.. Nothing more, nothing less....

Not sure about that, I'm pretty sure that DeCastro got hurt because the guy next to him (Adams I think) on the play got bull rushed or simply blown up and pushed into DeCastro, which isn't bad luck, it's someone getting manhandled.

Pappy

hawaiiansteel
09-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Not sure about that, I'm pretty sure that DeCastro got hurt because the guy next to him (Adams I think) on the play got bull rushed or simply blown up and pushed into DeCastro, which isn't bad luck, it's someone getting manhandled.

Pappy

it was Marcus Gilbert who got pushed into both David Johnson and David DeCastro and ended their seasons.

papillon
09-10-2012, 02:11 PM
it was Marcus Gilbert who got pushed into both David Johnson and David DeCastro and ended their seasons.

Thanks for the help, I knew someone got blown up.

Pappy

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-10-2012, 02:43 PM
I thought I had remembered that Kugler's Bills OL had the same issues, and so was thinking maybe he was the missing link. But I wiki'd him, and they only mentioned how well his O-line did, nothing about multiple injuries.

So, I'm inclined to believe it is indeed a voodoo curse. Under those conditions I believe the soundest drafting strategy is to ignore the OL completely, putting all our $$ into "skill positions", since it's just a waste spending even one red cent on the OL.

HA!

blacknblue80s
09-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Yep, it's time to trade all of our valuable o-linemen for the best possible skill queers.

So we can package Pouncy, and um, hmmm... Let's just start with Pouncy. :)

lloydroid
09-10-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't know, but I am sure as sh-t tired of all the injuries to the Oline. Just really tired of this sh-t.

Jigawatts
09-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, a voodoo curse by the name of Bruce Arians. :)

We need a vile of Bruce Arians blood, his playbook, and a cross.

stopplayn
09-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I think that Gilbert is oft injured. Soft?