PDA

View Full Version : MNF Executive - Last Call -- Deadline 9/5/12 @ 8:30 pm EST

Lonbull
09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
We're only about 24 hours away from the start of the NFL Season - which is the deadline to join MNF Executive (that is if you want full bragging rights).

The main thread is in the Sticky area or use the link below:

http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/38261-Monday-Night-Football-Exec-2012

All are welcome to join.

L.B.

Starlifter
09-04-2012, 05:41 PM
LB. did you get my PM's? i'm not sure if they went through.

thx!

Lonbull
09-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Starlifter - I thought I PM'ed you back?? I did get your schedules - you're ready to go!

L.B.

Starlifter
09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
sweeeeeeet!!!!!

game on!!!

Lonbull
09-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Just going to bump this one more time for today --- Deadline is tonight! Just don't want anyone missing the game that wanted to play.

L.B.

RuthlessBurgher
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Hey L.B.,

Will that other roster-building game that you started a couple of years back (where we chose a team template you created then added numerous draft picks based on the number of "points" we had left) be making a comeback, or has that just died a slow death?...just curious...that one was fun...thanks.

Lonbull
09-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey L.B.,

Will that other roster-building game that you started a couple of years back (where we chose a team template you created then added numerous draft picks based on the number of "points" we had left) be making a comeback, or has that just died a slow death?...just curious...that one was fun...thanks.

War Room Exec.

Ruthless - I'm going to rebuild it.....however it's really more of a "draft" game -- so I'll probably offer it closer to the end of the season.

Unfortunately when my computer was stolen -- I lost a lot of documents that I had stored on a back-up thumb drive....that unfortuneately was also stolen at the same time.

L.B.