PDA

View Full Version : NFL GamePass

Chadman
09-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Hey Guys- help request..

Thinking of getting NFL GamePass, but because of the time difference issue- Chadman has 1 question he can't seem to get answered:

If Chadman misses the live game (Only thinking of getting the Steelers package) can he watch it later that day, or later in the week? Or does it only cover live coverage. Not too keen on buying it if it means Chadman has to wake up at 3am to use it, you know? But if he can watch the full replay later that day...then it starts to look good.

Anyone else get Gamepass?

Flasteel
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM
I have zero idea Chadman, but if it's anything like the preseason package, then the answer is yes, you can watch the games at any time. Just out of curiosity, couldn't you just DVR it (assuming you have that capability)?

fordfixer
09-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Ha.A real fan would get up at 3:moon:p:p

JAS
09-02-2012, 12:18 PM
I live in Germany and have NFL GamePass.

To answer your question, yes you can.

You can watch the game live and anytime you want after that.

I would recommend getting the full package. It is a little more, but you get every game.

NFL GamePass is what the NFL offers to people living overseas, NFL Replay and of course NFL Sunday Ticket is for people that live in the US.

NFL GamePass is actually alot better than NFL Sunday Ticket, because you get all games live and can rewatch them whenever you want.

In addition, you can also watch all games (preseason, regular season, playoffs, superbowl) this year and back to 2009. That's all steelers games for 4 years, all in HD.

There are also other features with NFL GamePass. You watch the full game without commercials and they also have a special shortened version of the games so you can watch it in a very short time.

You also get the NFL network streaming live.

If you are overseas you really can't beat it, it is a great package. I also watch games on AFN, but NFL gamepass is great when the Steelers are not on TV. Plus you can rewatch it later.

Hope this helps.

ikestops85
09-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Great info JAS. Welcome to the Planet!!

Pull up a seat and stay awhile. We have a lot of good knowledgeable posters here.

fordfixer
09-02-2012, 04:31 PM
I live in Germany and have NFL GamePass.

To answer your question, yes you can.

You can watch the game live and anytime you want after that.

I would recommend getting the full package. It is a little more, but you get every game.

NFL GamePass is what the NFL offers to people living overseas, NFL Replay and of course NFL Sunday Ticket is for people that live in the US.

NFL GamePass is actually alot better than NFL Sunday Ticket, because you get all games live and can rewatch them whenever you want.

In addition, you can also watch all games (preseason, regular season, playoffs, superbowl) this year and back to 2009. That's all steelers games for 4 years, all in HD.

There are also other features with NFL GamePass. You watch the full game without commercials and they also have a special shortened version of the games so you can watch it in a very short time.

You also get the NFL network streaming live.

If you are overseas you really can't beat it, it is a great package. I also watch games on AFN, but NFL gamepass is great when the Steelers are not on TV. Plus you can rewatch it later.

Hope this helps.
Welcome to the Planet JAS:tt1:tt1:tt1

Chadman
09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks JAS- consider Chadman signed up then..

aggiebones
09-03-2012, 01:26 PM
No DVR? I thought all Direct TV came with DVR now

Slapstick
09-03-2012, 02:10 PM
No DVR? I thought all Direct TV came with DVR now

NFL Sunday Ticket is only available domestically...