PDA

View Full Version : DeCastro Injury may settle one mystery

NorthCoast
08-26-2012, 02:36 PM
There has been some speculation that Haley's offense would be an improvement over BA's from the mere prospect of a vastly improved OL with DeCastro. With him out, we will now see how Haley handles a less than ProBowl OL. Although I will say Foster represented himself very well last night.
THe injury sucks because it will put DeCastro behind at least a half season or more in his development.

Shoe
08-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Unless Colon proves to be a Pro Bowl caliber upgrade over Kemo (which watching highlights yesterday, he did not seem to be), this o-line will be as we remember from last year. Starks won't be as good (last year was a career year IMO), coming off an ACL too.

BURGH86STEEL
08-26-2012, 04:40 PM
QB's around the league are under siege by defenses. The QB's that seem to be able to get rid of the ball quickly, have the ability to move around, or can withstand the hits seem to be able to live in today's NFL.

Discipline of Steel
08-26-2012, 06:13 PM
The DeCastro injury only creates mysteries. Since his ACL was not torn, we wont just shelf him on IR. I think this leaves us with Essux on the roster and Lee goes to the practice squad.

flippy
08-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Just let BB go no huddle all game.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-26-2012, 09:34 PM

I see you and raise you ten: Scrap the O-line, just go with 5 wideouts, 4 TEs, a RB/FB/blocker and Ben. Unstoppable. Totally.

papillon
08-26-2012, 09:51 PM

Then we would score too fast and Lebeau's defense would become a liability, because you know they give scores immediately after scores and suck in the 4th quarter. :p

Pappy

hawaiiansteel
08-26-2012, 09:57 PM
I see you and raise you ten: Scrap the O-line, just go with 5 wideouts, 4 TEs, a RB/FB/blocker and Ben. Unstoppable. Totally.

will Ben be snapping the ball to himself? :confused:

Discipline of Steel
08-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Then we would score too fast and Lebeau's defense would become a liability, because you know they give scores immediately after scores and suck in the 4th quarter. :p

Pappy

Thankfully, that era has passed.

ikestops85
08-27-2012, 12:50 PM

Pappy

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x35/ajinjax/KeyboardSpit.jpg