PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theorists Arise

NorthCoast
08-20-2012, 07:31 PM
How is it the NE Patriots and the GB Packers end up with the easiest and 2nd easiest schedule in the league? Is there more to this than random chance scheduling? There are even reports that NE wont play Brady the last 2 preseason games cause he won't need the warmup to the soft schedule.

SidSmythe
08-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Don't give us legit Conspiracy Theorists a bad name!!
Schedules are pre-determined and based on last years final standings. Has nothing to do with this season.

flippy
08-20-2012, 07:42 PM
I think they both have pretty solid schedules. It's always hard to guage how tough a schedule is at this point.

Discipline of Steel
08-20-2012, 07:48 PM
I think they both have pretty solid schedules. It's always hard to guage how tough a schedule is at this point.

I agree with Part II.

fezziwig
08-20-2012, 08:00 PM
If Goodell could have the Patricheats and Packers in the playoffs/Super Bowl every season he would and especially the cheaters. You don't think Goodell made a bad judgement call when he washed away all that the Cheats had done ? You think Goodell thought it didn't mean much to the outcome of the games of what the Cheats have been doing for 8 or plus years do you ?
Goodell doesn't punish one thing and not see the evil in the other does he ? No, Goodell does what Goodell wants and he wants the Patricheats to be the bright star of the NFL. If no one realizes that yet then, you haven't been paying attention.

hawaiiansteel
08-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Don't give us legit Conspiracy Theorists a bad name!!
Schedules are pre-determined and based on last years final standings. Has nothing to do with this season.

so Goodell made sure that the Pats* and Packers had great won-loss records so they could both have easy schedules the following year, eh? ;)

http://conspiracylol.com/images/conspiracy.jpg

flippy
08-20-2012, 08:48 PM
i'd love to see the steelers and the saints in the SuperBowl. that would be the anti conspiracy theory.