PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Adams backers?

NorthCoast
08-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Two preseason games, two "fails".

Hopefully it is a case of a guy thinking too much, but I can't remember the last time I have seen a lineman perform this poorly (outside of Essux). How many believe he will realistically be ready even by midseason?
Somebody that is knowledgeable about line play please give us some sign that things will be OK. Otherwise we are looking at a 2nd round bust of the magnitude of Alonzo Jackson...

Eddie Spaghetti
08-20-2012, 06:48 PM
tap the brakes.

its been two preseason games. I still love the pick. What did you expect from a 2nd round draft choice?

NorthCoast
08-20-2012, 06:50 PM
tap the brakes.

its been two preseason games. I still love the pick. What did you expect from a 2nd round draft choice?

something a little better than 4 sacks given up on less than a dozen plays....

Eddie Spaghetti
08-20-2012, 06:53 PM
eh. Let him get adjusted to the speed of the game.

his run blocking has been above the line from what I can tell. That's something.

pittpete
08-20-2012, 06:59 PM
I say we cut him
If he cant get with the program after 2 preseason games I'm sure he will never get it.
Can you say Jermaine Stephens II.

BTW, sarcasm^^^
Hopefully the OP will realize how foolish his post is and try and refrain from such posts in the future:rolleyes:

NorthCoast
08-20-2012, 07:13 PM
The OP was trying to point out those that thought Adams could be in the starting lineup by week 4. Based on a sample size of 2, I think this is unlikely.

aggiebones
08-20-2012, 07:32 PM
I thought you were the OP?

/Anyway, some guys take a bit longer as rookies. Why worry about it at this point? How many rookies started on the OL in game 1? He's got time to adjust to the speed. He may be a bit shell shocked. We don't have any real data except that he's a slow starter so far.

SuperSize
08-20-2012, 07:33 PM
He's gonna be okay. Like Eddie said, his run blocking is good now. His biggest issue pass blocking is maintaining his position relative to the QB's position in the pocket. An OL must make his pass set so that his rear end is pointed at the QB, and be directly between the QB and the rusher. In the sacks he has given up, it has been right off the set - either setting too far upfield on a short drop, or setting up too short on a deep drop. That tells me he isn't familiar with the play calls and resulting protection calls yet.

He has the physical tools - feet, size, & strength. Let's give him a chance to see if he has the mental make-up to succeed.

Pete

flippy
08-20-2012, 07:38 PM
The one positive I see is he doesn't give up. He gets beat like crazy but he doesn't quit. A lot of guys quit when they get beat. That says to me, he's getting beat on the mental aspect of the game.

The guy's got size and agility. And guys with his size/agility don't grow on trees. So I think we'll just have to wait and see where he is in a year.

I didn't really like him coming out of college and he was the one pick in the draft I liked the least. But he's surprised me with a little fight in him. I like his attitude. I just hope we don't have to use him or Ben might die.

The one other thing to consider is when you're moving linemen around and the communication breaks down, one guys mistake on the line can make other guys around them look worse.

So if we can get some stability with Max, Pouncey, and Gilbert. Work Colon and DD into the mix, we might have some consistency going into next year. Then with that stability, maybe it makes it easier to add in Adams next year or later in the season.

SidSmythe
08-20-2012, 07:44 PM
The only people disappointed with Adams are those who expect him to START this year.
I expect him to be the 3rd backup . . . hence why they brought Max Starks back which makes GILBERT #2 on the depth chart at LT

NJ-STEELER
08-20-2012, 07:55 PM
there are #1 picks on defense that take 2 years to crack the starting line up but you want to bash a 2nd round pick for not looking great in his 2nd pre season game??

i'm no line expert but some of his problems appear to be technique. he's there with his man, but lets the guy get into him and then gets beat by his move from it. he needs to learn to punch that guy and use his body better to shield off the guy.
not worried yet, as aid above he shouldn't be starting this year anyway

DukieBoy
08-20-2012, 08:00 PM
A young guy with raw talent, with a big learning curve ahead. Glad we have Max for this year. I expect he will do well following experience and good coaching. I'd advocate patience.

fezziwig
08-20-2012, 08:06 PM
No, he hasn't looked like a future hall of famer. He doesn't even look like a second year man but, he is playing probably the hardest position on the offensive line except maybe for center. And I mean a center that can pull and block down field.
I'm willing to give him the four pre-season games but, if he doesn't do better or show improvement prior to the Denver game then, better put Max in there until the kid gets his stuff together. I do believe he will be a good tackle for us down the road.

Oviedo
08-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Not sure what qualifies someone as a "Adams backer," but after two preseason game in which Adams played hurt in Game #2 I'm not sure that is reason to become a "Adams hater". It was highly unlikely he was going to be able to start at LT this season. How many rookies can? That is why many of us wanted Starks back.

Shawn
08-20-2012, 08:22 PM
I want to say I told ya so...but even I know 2 preseason games mean little. He is RAW and will need some time. Even with time he might not be anything more than serviceable because he doesn't play with a fire in his belly. Because I love my Steelers I'm grudgingly rooting for him.

Shoe
08-20-2012, 09:11 PM
I want to say I told ya so...but even I know 2 preseason games mean little. He is RAW and will need some time. Even with time he might not be anything more than serviceable because he doesn't play with a fire in his belly. Because I love my Steelers I'm grudgingly rooting for him.

This is true. As fans, we are under no obligation to be politically correct, or "supportive", or anything of the sort. There are plenty of us who thought this guy was a waste of a pick (at any point in the draft), and so far--we weren't wrong. Obviously two preseason games means little in the grand scheme... I mean, this is not like the idiots who were calling Bustamalu. Adams was slightly above adequate at the college level. And his problems were above the neck. Those aren't likely to change.

pittpete
08-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Now if you would have started a post talking about how Essex has been blown up like a sex doll after a night of watching strippers I would agree with ya;)

Snatch98
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
tap the brakes.

Seriously. Especially when you consider rookies aren't usually year one contributors for the Steelers. Give the dude some time. He'll be what the Steelers drafted him to be.

Lebsteel
08-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Phillip Hunt, the Eagle DE who made Adams look silly last week, is doing the same this week against NE, so maybe Adams is not quite as bad as some may think. Also Nick Foles, the rookie QB who looked good against us last week is looking like an All-Pro against the Cheatriots.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
08-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Also not a line expert but he seems to not be setting himself in the right position. Keep in mind that OSU graduates late and he got to camp later than most. IIRC he was not able to report to OTAs so both he and Decastro are a little behind the curve.

hawaiiansteel
08-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Could Marcus Gilbert be the Steelers LT?

Aug. 20, 2012
by SteelBlitz

http://steelblitz.com/wp-content/themes/u-design/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://steelblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Marcus-Gilbert.jpg&w=570&h=172&zc=1&q=90

The Steelers are still looking for their starting left tackle for the 2012 season. They have a couple of options in Mike Adams, who hasnít looked good so far through two pre-season games, Max Starks, who is still not playing, but is off the PUP list recovering from an ACL injury, and Marcus Gilbert? Gilbert was the 2011 right tackle and is playing some left tackle with the first team due to the injuries on the offensive line. Gilbert has made it known that he would like to be the left tackle, but the Steelers seem ready to keep him at right tackle.

Gilbert got the start at left tackle for the Steelers second pre-season game against the Colts. Outside of one play where he allowed pressure on Ben Roehtlisberger, Gilbert played well. On the other side of the line Ramon Foster started at right tackle. Foster also played well and the starting offensive line was able to open up some nice running lanes early for Jonathan Dwyer, who started for Issac Redman.

The Steelers seem to be waiting for Starks to return so that he can take the left tackle job and leave Marcus Gilbert at right tackle, but what happens if Starks isnít ready to go? Remember, Starks is less than eight months removed from an ACL tear and is working to play the hardest position on the offensive line. If Starks is unable to go it seems unlikely the Steelers are ready to give the starting job to Mike Adams. Gilbert may be the answer to that question.

In the Steelers week one match-up with the Broncos they will be going up against the Von Miller and Elvis Dummerville, if he isnít suspended for his off-the-field issues. It seems unlikely they will let Adams to go up against these top-tier pass rushers after being beat both back-ups against the Eagles and Colts.

Gilbert should continue to practice with the first team offensive line at left tackle until Starks is ready to return. If he plays well during the final two preseason games (assuming he plays at left tackle) and plays well in practice he may have a chance to take the left tackle job.

The only issue is who takes his spot at right tackle if Gilbert moves to the left side? Well, Ramon Foster played well last night. Starks also started his career on the right side and could replace Foster there when ready. The Steelers could also keep the Gilbert-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Foster line until Starks is ready and then return Gilbert to the right side.

For a position that had a lot of fans optimistic heading into training camp, the Steelers offensive line has become a question mark once again. Luckily for the Steelers it seems the inside positions are set and if Starks returns healthy soon they may just be able to solidify one of the best offensive lines Pittsburgh has seen in several years.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/could_marcus_gilbert_be_the_steelers_lt/11502247

pittpete
08-21-2012, 01:49 AM
I hope not, Gilbert didnt look too great either

Shoe
08-21-2012, 02:00 AM
I hope not, Gilbert didnt look too great either

As far as I can see, he is head & shoulders the best option. It's amazing to me that they're even considering Starks an option, considering a 350 lb. man who's 8-9 months off ACL reconstruction. Adams is not even in the equation. And I think Foster is viable at RT.

squidkid
08-21-2012, 08:32 AM
just curious here, but why after adams was drafted, most fans here claimed he was a steel. 'he was a great pick because he was graded as a first rounder, only slipped because of the dope, a top 15 talent' etc etc. now that he has sucked so far, he is now a 'lowly second round pick and second round picks need lots of time to get with the program etc etc'. WTF is it people?

pfelix73
08-21-2012, 09:34 AM
#77 Gilbert- didn't look too great there either because he's had very little time at LT. Man, it takes a long time to get used to that position. But at least he has one thing on Adams- A year starting in the NFL already. I hope they aren't behind the 8 ball now with what they did by moving everyone around... We are really assuming a lot that Max is gonna be the savior once again and nail down the LT spot. Hell, I hope he does, because I always liked the guy....

I didn't like the idea of moving everyone around, but now they gotta deal with it. Hope it all works out in the long run. I would've put Gilbert at LT as our long-term LT from the get go. That was what the original plans were. Colon was fine at RT, even though it looks like he's gonna be a good LG. Just thinking there would've been less risk of letting Gilbert play LT and put Adams at RT to compete with Colon. Lets face it. Colon isn't gonna be around forever either...Not to mention he's injury prone. Therefore, we'd have a young OL backing up Colon at RT for years to come. Just my 2 cents..

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
08-21-2012, 10:44 AM
I am a backer and will continue to be until after next year. Adams knock in college was his consistency to play at the level he could especially in pass pro. He did not use good technique at times and used his athletic ability and size to hold down his spot. He won't be able to do that on any down in the NFL. He seems to be getting that part but he is playing out of control and not over his feet at times. That is all coaching on his technique and mental processing which only gets better with practice and live reps.

What you see now is "flashes" of who he could be but at the same time you see a kid playing from behind his head. He is out in front of his head in his run blocking but you expect that from a rookie. If you can't see his uncoachable attributes because of the sacks he gave up...Just watch his agility in the run game and the ground he can cover in his kick slide. He has to find the middle where he keeps his feet under him to shut down the inside counter while he can still set the edge and meet the rusher deep in the pocket. He has the feet for it but I see him not trusting his ability.

You can NOT give up the inside rule #1. You have to trust your feet and work from trail and when the commitment is made by the rusher to turn the corner "Pop" your kickslide and meet him. The QB can help you if you get beat and the balls is not out by stepping up. Ride him by and breakdown for the comeback. But taking the rusher around the back of the pocket takes more time and allows the QB to feel the rush and step up while also creating a huge throwing lane or escape route. This is one rule that always plays against BB and is part of the "some sacks are BB fault" conversation because when BB wants to extend a play or feels pressure it is usually up and out down the LOS which allows the rusher who was run around the pocket run him down. There is no changing that and BB has made so many big plays doing it you really don't want to.

Shawn
08-21-2012, 10:54 AM
just curious here, but why after adams was drafted, most fans here claimed he was a steel. 'he was a great pick because he was graded as a first rounder, only slipped because of the dope, a top 15 talent' etc etc. now that he has sucked so far, he is now a 'lowly second round pick and second round picks need lots of time to get with the program etc etc'. WTF is it people?

What surprised me more was the OSU Buckeye fans that were supporting him. After 4 years of mediocrity, inconsistency, tomfoolery and a total lack of passion for the game...several thought Adams was a steal in the second. I have to assume people look at his measurables without ever watching the guy play. Or maybe they watched highlights reels and said wow this guy looks great. I'm not sure but I watched him closely for 4 years, and was very upset we drafted him in the second. I waited for 4 years to see him turn it on...never happened. Now, I am waiting again...watching...hoping. Well this time I'm not holding my breath for measurables and potential.

fezziwig
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Now if you would have started a post talking about how Essex has been blown up like a sex doll after a night of watching strippers I would agree with ya;)

I fell off my chair laughing and I needed the laugh

pittpete
08-21-2012, 02:34 PM
glad i made ya laugh fezzer:lol:

feltdizz
08-21-2012, 02:40 PM

so far? LOL... slow down there. Most people who say someone is a steal don't predict total domination from day 1. LOL...

Slapstick
08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I am a Buckeye fan and I am happy with the Adams pick. While I would prefer that he play better in pass pro, I'm not ready to start dumping on him after two preseason games...just as I am not quite ready to anoint Jason Ford the savior of the Steelers' run game after 6 preseason carries...

Getting both Adams and DeCastro with the picks that the Steelers were able to use without trading additional picks will pay off tremendously over the course of the next few years...

Oviedo
08-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Some of what I know after reading the "Planet" after the past two preseason games:

Adams is a bust
DeCastro is less than advertised
Adrian Robinson will be better than Harrison, Lloyd and Greene at OLB
Ford is the next Bus
Butler is the next Ray Guy
Robert Golden is really made out of gold and is the next Troy P.
Gilreath is the next Swann

What I think we really know after the past two games is nothing because they are not real reperesentations of what this team is. They are just auditions. This week will be much more of an indication since they will really gameplan for this and play the starters but even then they will be going at about 80%.

NorthCoast
08-21-2012, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=Oviedo;519878]Some of what I know after reading the "Planet" after the past two preseason games:

Adams is a bust Adams was first round talent according to some, who lasted into the 2nd round. Early play says he wasnt even that.
DeCastro is less than advertised Not sure where you read that, everything I have read he is the second coming of Faneca
Adrian Robinson will be better than Harrison, Lloyd and Greene at OLB 'will be'...hmm...I like what I see so far.
Ford is the next Bus no, the quote is the next 'miniBus'.
Butler is the next Ray Guy
Robert Golden is really made out of gold and is the next Troy P.
Gilreath is the next Swann ...against 2nd and 3rd stringers he is a cut above....that makes him worthy of a roster spot.

What I think we really know after the past two games is nothing because they are not real reperesentations of what this team is. They are just auditions. This week will be much more of an indication since they will really gameplan for this and play the starters but even then they will be going at about 80%.

Dee Dub
08-21-2012, 06:13 PM
tap the brakes.

I agree with Eddie. I am a big Mike Adams supporter...so to answer your question..I am right here.

Who ever thought Mike Adams would come right in as the number 56 overall pick in this draft and be ready to go right away isnt too bright. I'd be surprised if he is ready to start all season long. And I will still be glad the Steelers drafted him. I look at him more as the guy next season. He needs some work. But he has the potential to be really special.

Lonbull
08-21-2012, 06:14 PM
I think Mike Adams was a great value pick -- he was labeled as a true LT and we got him late in the second round.

I remember people calling Troy Bustamalu for a full season -- and now he's considered one of the best to ever play the position. With Adams I think he just needs time....it's certainly not his fault that the Steelers didn't have a better option than to start (a rookie) at Left Tackle....if you look back at Marvel Smith and Max Starks, they were both given the chance to develop as a RT before taking over the more difficult position.

If the Steelers think he's the best option (instead of vetern Willie Colon, or 2nd year man Gilbert) -- than I'm actually encouraged that Adams has impressed them this much. Hopefully Starks is pointing out how he can improve, but even for Max this will be a new offense.

I believe Adams will be an improvement over the Left Tackles we've recently had -- including Max Starks when it was a matter of "when" he would get injured.....not "if".

L.B.

lloydroid
08-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Two preseason games, two "fails".

Hopefully it is a case of a guy thinking too much, but I can't remember the last time I have seen a lineman perform this poorly (outside of Essux). ..

You must be too young to recall Jemaine Stephens. :mad:

fezziwig
08-21-2012, 07:52 PM
I think Mike Adams was a great value pick -- he was labeled as a true LT and we got him late in the second round.

I remember people calling Troy Bustamalu for a full season -- and now he's considered one of the best to ever play the position. With Adams I think he just needs time....it's certainly not his fault that the Steelers didn't have a better option than to start (a rookie) at Left Tackle....if you look back at Marvel Smith and Max Starks, they were both given the chance to develop as a RT before taking over the more difficult position.

If the Steelers think he's the best option (instead of vetern Willie Colon, or 2nd year man Gilbert) -- than I'm actually encouraged that Adams has impressed them this much. Hopefully Starks is pointing out how he can improve, but even for Max this will be a new offense.

I believe Adams will be an improvement over the Left Tackles we've recently had -- including Max Starks when it was a matter of "when" he would get injured.....not "if".

L.B.

Very well said

Shawn
08-21-2012, 10:58 PM
I am a Buckeye fan and I am happy with the Adams pick. While I would prefer that he play better in pass pro, I'm not ready to start dumping on him after two preseason games...just as I am not quite ready to anoint Jason Ford the savior of the Steelers' run game after 6 preseason carries...

Getting both Adams and DeCastro with the picks that the Steelers were able to use without trading additional picks will pay off tremendously over the course of the next few years...

I dont believe anyone should dump on him for 2 poor preseason games. I do believe Buckeye fans have the same eyes I do, thus could see he has always been inconsistent, and questionable in pass protection...thus shouldn't be high on him.

fezziwig
08-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Wasn't it reported that Colbert or Tomlin were actually giddy over drafting him ?

pittpete
08-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Wasn't it reported that Colbert or Tomlin were actually giddy over drafting him ?

Well what the hell do they know about drafting?:rolleyes:

Oviedo
08-22-2012, 08:54 AM
I agree with Eddie. I am a big Mike Adams supporter...so to answer your question..I am right here.

Who ever thought Mike Adams would come right in as the number 56 overall pick in this draft and be ready to go right away isnt too bright. I'd be surprised if he is ready to start all season long. And I will still be glad the Steelers drafted him. I look at him more as the guy next season. He needs some work. But he has the potential to be really special.

Agree with you and "Pasta Boy." Adams will be a decent LT like Max Starks. Unlikely he will be a Pro Bowl player but he will be a solid starter. It just won't be this year. Give him a year to learn and get into an NFL conditioning program and he'll be a fine selection in Round 2.

phillyesq
08-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Agree with you and "Pasta Boy." Adams will be a decent LT like Max Starks. Unlikely he will be a Pro Bowl player but he will be a solid starter. It just won't be this year. Give him a year to learn and get into an NFL conditioning program and he'll be a fine selection in Round 2.

I see Gilbert as more of a Starks comparison. I could see Adams as more of a boom or bust. He seems to have the feet to play LT very well, but he obviously needs a lot of work. Starks never had the quick feet that you see from Adams.

Oviedo
08-22-2012, 10:42 AM
I see Gilbert as more of a Starks comparison. I could see Adams as more of a boom or bust. He seems to have the feet to play LT very well, but he obviously needs a lot of work. Starks never had the quick feet that you see from Adams.

I haven't seen any quick feet from Adams yet. I've just seen them planted in one place as opponents ran around him.;)

phillyesq
08-22-2012, 11:01 AM
I haven't seen any quick feet from Adams yet. I've just seen them planted in one place as opponents ran around him.;)

Fair enough. :D

Shawn
08-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Well what the hell do they know about drafting?:rolleyes:

As if they haven't made second round blunders...ie Worilds. They are smoking the same crack pipe the Buckeyes were when they recruited him out of HS. He has never been consistent...not ever in his career. People get so caught up in his "flashes" and "potential", that they forget to play all the tape on him. If you do you will see him struggling with speed rushers at the college level. You will see him Kemo a guy on one play...just leveling him...then whiff and give up a sack on the next. I put together some clips in another post showing his inconsistency. He is all potential that has never materialized. So, being high on a guy like that in the second is IMO showing poor judgment. Guess we will see how it plays out, but I'm not holding my breath on this guy. I hope I'm wrong.

flippy
08-23-2012, 05:49 AM

Adams is more of an Essex. Both have good feet and look like they should be able to play LT. I think Adams is bigger and stronger and could be fine once Colon helps solidify the left side of the line. But for now, Adams looks like and is kinda playing like Essex.

Oviedo
08-23-2012, 07:57 AM
As if they haven't made second round blunders...ie Worilds. They are smoking the same crack pipe the Buckeyes were when they recruited him out of HS. He has never been consistent...not ever in his career. People get so caught up in his "flashes" and "potential", that they forget to play all the tape on him. If you do you will see him struggling with speed rushers at the college level. You will see him Kemo a guy on one play...just leveling him...then whiff and give up a sack on the next. I put together some clips in another post showing his inconsistency. He is all potential that has never materialized. So, being high on a guy like that in the second is IMO showing poor judgment. Guess we will see how it plays out, but I'm not holding my breath on this guy. I hope I'm wrong.

I think getting a guy with his potential in Round 2 was a steal. It is now up to the coaches to make him a Pro. I never expected him to be ready to start this season.

He has generally been very solid in the run and struggled against the pass. That is not unexpected given that he is a rookie playing one of the toughest positions in the NFL. I believe this will turn out to be a very good pick in another year or two.

flippy
08-23-2012, 08:13 AM
I know we still have to give Adams some time at this point. But another guy I wasn't impressed with last game was Heyward. Wonder if we've overvalued OSU players?

A lot of OSU players are in the league. But how many are really great players? Just a handful.

Shawn
08-23-2012, 08:47 AM
I think getting a guy with his potential in Round 2 was a steal. It is now up to the coaches to make him a Pro. I never expected him to be ready to start this season.

He has generally been very solid in the run and struggled against the pass. That is not unexpected given that he is a rookie playing one of the toughest positions in the NFL. I believe this will turn out to be a very good pick in another year or two.

It's merely an extention of his college career. He was always able to run block. He couldn't pass block consistently at the college level, so I know he can't at the NFL level...certainly not without much coaching up. I suppose I'm more skeptical than most because I suffered through his college career waiting for all that potential to bloom. Just never happened.

calmkiller
08-23-2012, 03:20 PM
I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.

Oviedo
08-23-2012, 05:23 PM
I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.

Shows a complete lack of commitment and dedication on your part. You should be ashamed;)

hawaiiansteel
08-23-2012, 05:27 PM

just not as much fun without Crash around, huh? ;)

fordfixer
08-24-2012, 12:23 AM
just not as much fun without Crash around, huh? ;)
You will have to wait a week or two for an answer:p

calmkiller
08-24-2012, 07:53 AM
lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.

Oviedo
08-24-2012, 07:57 AM
lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.

We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!;)

Slapstick
08-24-2012, 08:50 AM
We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!;)

Sir, that was completely uncalled for...:Hater

My Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom would be truly hurt by that...:shock: