PDA

View Full Version : Penguins 2012 Free Agency minor signings thread (mostly two-way AHL contracts)

RuthlessBurgher
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Penguins Re-Sign Forward Steve MacIntyre
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 1:55 PM / News

The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed forward Steve MacIntyre to a two-year contract, it was announced by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

MacIntyre’s contract is a two-way deal worth $625,000 at the NHL level, and it runs through the 2013-14 season.

MacIntyre, 31, recently completed his first season with the Pittsburgh organization, splitting the year between the Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League (AHL). MacIntyre appeared in 12 NHL games, going scoreless.

The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also played in 24 games with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, scoring one goal.

A native of Brock, Saskatchewan, MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points. MacIntyre originally signed with the Penguins as an unrestricted free agent on July 12, 2011.

MacIntyre, who was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the New York Rangers in 2003, played four seasons of junior hockey in the Western Hockey League (WHL) for Saskatoon, Red Deer, Prince Albert and Medicine Hat from 1998-01.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636737

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/penguins/images/upload/gallery/2012/01/136525311_std.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Penguins Sign Goaltender Jeff Zatkoff and Forward Riley Holzapfel
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 2:17 PM / News

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed goaltender Jeff Zatkoff to a two-year contract, and forward Riley Holzapfel to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Both contracts are two-way deals worth $525,000 at the NHL level.

Zatkoff, 25, played the last four years in the Los Angeles Kings organization after being drafted by the Kings in the third round (74th overall) of the 2006 NHL Draft. Last year, Zatkoff posted a 21-17-1 record, 2.49 goals-against average and a .920 save percentage in 44 regular-season games with the Manchester Monarchs of the American Hockey League (AHL), earning him an AHL All-Star Game berth.

A native of Detroit, Michigan, Zatkoff has appeared in 114 career AHL games with Manchester, going 52-45-6 while posting a 9.15 save percentage and a 2.64 goals-against average. Zatkoff’s save percentage was .911 or higher in each of his three full seasons with Manchester.

Zatkoff, who stands 6-foot-3, 179 pounds, represented the United States at the 2007 World Junior Championships in Sweden, helping the Americans earn a bronze medal.

Zatkoff played three seasons of collegiate hockey at Miami University (Ohio) from 2005-08, going 55-21-5 with a 1.96 goals-against average and a .927 save percentage. His best season came as a junior when he went 27-8-1 with a 1.72 goals-against average and a .933 save percentage when he was a CCHA Second-Team All-Star. He was also named CCHA All-Conference honorable mention as a sophomore and conference rookie of the year as a freshman.

Holzapfel, 23, split the 2011-12 season between the St. John’s Ice Caps and Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League (AHL), tallying 16 goals and 37 points in 57 games. He added one assist in four postseason games with Syracuse.

The 6-foot, 185-pound Holzapfel was originally drafted by the Atlanta Thrashers in the second round (43rd overall) of the 2006 NHL Draft. Holzapfel has spent the past four seasons playing in the AHL for the Chicago Wolves, St. John’s and Syracuse. In 259 career AHL games, Holzapfel has tallied 48 goals, 71 assists and 119 points. He has added four assists in 18 postseason contests.

Holzapfel, a native of Regina, Saskatchewan, played four seasons of junior hockey with the Moose Jaw Warriors of the Western Hockey League (WHL) from 2004-08. His best season came in 2006-07 when he amassed 39 goals, 43 assists and 82 points in 72 games.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636742

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/512/749/25-Sep-10_102967659CP086_Los_Angeles__crop_450x500.jpg?12 85447879
http://media.syracuse.com/crunch/photo/10768921-large.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Penguins Sign Defenseman Dylan Reese
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 5:21 PM / News

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed defenseman Dylan Reese to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Reese’s contract is a two-way deal worth $600,000 at the NHL level.

Reese, a native of Upper St. Clair, Pa. joins his hometown team after spending the last three seasons in the New York Islanders organization. The 27-year-old Reese split last season between the Islanders and their top minor-league team, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers of the American Hockey League (AHL).

The 6-foot-1, 201-pound Reese established NHL career highs in 2011-12 for games played (28), assists (6) and points (7) with New York. Reese also appeared in 27 games with Bridgeport, notching 15 points (2G-13A).

Reese, who was originally drafted by the New York Rangers in the seventh round (209th overall) of the 2003 NHL Draft, has played in 74 career NHL games with the Islanders, amassing three goals, 14 assists and 17 points.

Reese, who played his youth hockey with the Pittsburgh Hornets elite travel program, has played parts of six seasons in the AHL with Hartford, San Antonio, Syracuse and Bridgeport, accumulating 13 goals, 83 assists and 96 points in 260 games. He’s added six points (2G-4A) in 10 AHL playoff games.

Before turning pro, Reese played four seasons of college hockey at Harvard of the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference (ECAC) from 2003-07, notching 61 points (21G-40A) in 121 games. Prior to joining Harvard, he spent two years with the now-defunct Pittsburgh Forge of the North American Hockey League (NAHL).

Reese becomes the fourth player from the Pittsburgh youth hockey system to play for the Penguins organization since 2003, joining Ryan Malone (2003-08), Bill Thomas (’08-09), and Nate Guenin (’09-10).

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636806

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rjLEr3CHjSY/TanYXEhWXLI/AAAAAAAAANM/aFewILwmoLw/s1600/1201+Reese.jpg

Reese Joins Hometown Pens
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 6:45 PM / Features By Sam Kasan

Like most hockey youths in Pittsburgh during the early 1990s, Dylan Reese visualized himself wearing a Penguins sweater while his hometown team won back-to-back Stanley Cup championships in 1991 and ’92.

Now that dream could become a reality.

Reese, an Upper St. Clair native, signed a one-year, two-way contract with Pittsburgh that will pay him $600,000 at the NHL level.

“Playing in front of friends and family is a dream come true,” Reese said. “It’s an added bonus, but I didn’t make my decision based on the city. I made it based on opportunity.”

Reese, 27, has played in 74 career NHL games with the New York Islanders, totaling three goals, 14 assists and 17 points. He’s a two-way type of defenseman that likes to join the rush and push the puck ahead – something that would mesh well with Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma’s system.

“The type of defensemen (the Penguins) like is similar to the style that I molded myself into,” Reese said. “They have great young D and wanted to add a guy in my range.”

Reese became the fourth player from the Pittsburgh youth hockey system to play for the Penguins organization since 2003 (Ryan Malone, 2003-08; Bill Thomas, ’08-09; Nate Guenin, ’09-10).

Reese started off playing hockey in roller skates (before roller blades existed) with his friends on local tennis courts. When he was 8 years old, the Penguins won their first Stanley Cup in 1991.

“I’m a product of the Cups in the ‘90s and Mario,” Reese said. “I consider myself in the group of 6-11 year olds when the Penguins won the Cups.”

He took his play to the ice with the Pittsburgh Hornets. He moved on to play for the now-defunct Pittsburgh Forge of the North American Hockey League.

Reese took his play to the Ivy League, suiting up for Harvard for four seasons. Reese, who was selected by the New York Rangers in the seventh round (209th overall) of the 2003 NHL Draft, was a two-time All-ECAC Second-Team All-Star during his collegiate career.

Reese has played parts of six seasons in the American Hockey League with Hartford, San Antonio, Syracuse and Bridgeport. Over that time he’s seen action in the NHL, establishing career highs in 2011-12 for games played (28), assists (6) and points (7) with the Islanders.

And now he brings his game back to Pittsburgh, where it started.

“Pittsburgh was a perfect fit and I’m excited for my family and I,” Reese said. “It’s awesome to come back to this team, where I watched the Pens win two Cups.”

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636862

RuthlessBurgher
07-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Penguins Sign Forward Warren Peters
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 7:09 PM / News
Pittsburgh Penguins

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward Warren Peters to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Peters’ contract is a two-way deal worth $600,000 at the NHL level.

Peters, 29, joins the Penguins after spending the last two years with the Minnesota Wild organization. Peters split the 2011-12 season between the Wild and their top minor-league affiliate, the Houston Aeros of the American Hockey League (AHL).

The 6-foot, 201-pound Peters appeared in a career-high 58 games with Minnesota last season, tallying one goal and five points. Peters also played in 20 games for Houston, notching seven goals and 11 points.

Peters, who hails from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, has played parts of the last four seasons in the NHL with Calgary, Dallas and Minnesota, totaling four goals, four assists, eight points and 72 penalty minutes in 96 career regular-season games. He also appeared in four NHL postseason games with Calgary in ’08-09, going scoreless.

Peters went to back-to-back Calder Cup Finals with the Texas Stars and Houston Aeros in 2009-10 and ’10-11. Peters notched eight points (4G-4A) for Texas during the ’10 playoffs, and 12 points (4G-8A) in 24 playoff contests for Houston in ’11.

A veteran of 492 career AHL regular-season games, Peters has amassed 100 goals, 84 assists, 184 points and 561 penalty minutes. His best season came with Texas in ’09-10 when he tallied 20 goals and 34 points in 61 regular-season games. Peters has added 23 points (10G-13A) and 76 penalty minutes in 53 career AHL playoff games.

Prior to turning pro, Peters played five-plus years with his hometown Saskatoon Blades of the Western Hockey League (WHL) from 1998-2003, notching 111 goals and 218 points in 330 regular-season games. During his last two years, Peters twice broke the 30-goal mark while tallying a combined 135 points (65G-70A). Peters had 15 points (3G-12A) in 23 playoff contests.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636872

http://www.myhockeyshots.com/Dallas-Stars-2010-2011-Season/Games/031111-Stars-vs-Wild/2149-peters/1213527415_FcotZ-M.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Penguins Sign Forward Trevor Smith
Sunday, 07.01.2012 / 9:27 PM / News

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward Trevor Smith to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Smith’s contract is a two-way deal worth $575,000 at the NHL level.

Smith, 27, split the 2011-12 between the Tampa Bay Lightning and their top minor-league affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League (AHL). Smith appeared in a career-high 16 games for Tampa Bay, notching two goals, three assists, five points and a plus-2 rating.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Smith starred for the Admirals, ranking sixth in the AHL during the regular season with 69 points (26G-43A) in 64 games. Smith helped the Admirals capture the 2012 Calder Cup by tying for the AHL postseason lead with 16 points (5G-11A) in 18 games.

A native of Ottawa, Ontario, Smith has played in 23 career NHL games with Tampa Bay and the New York Islanders, collecting three goals, three assists and six points. Smith has also suited up for 346 career AHL games for Bridgeport, Utah, Syracuse, Springfield and Norfolk, amassing 118 goals, 143 assists and 261 points. He has added 23 points (7G-16A) in 28 AHL playoff games.

Smith spent two seasons playing college hockey for the University of New Hampshire of Hockey East from 2005-07, tallying 31 goals, 32 assists and 63 points in 78 games.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=636881

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Trevor_Smith_2012-02-25.JPG/250px-Trevor_Smith_2012-02-25.JPG

RuthlessBurgher
07-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Goalie Thiessen chooses to stay with Penguins
By Jonathan Bombulie (staff writer)
Published: July 1, 2012

One day before the free-agent signing period began, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins filled one of their biggest needs.

They found a No. 1 goaltender, and he looks a lot like their No. 1 goaltender from the past two and half seasons.

Brad Thiessen re-signed with the team Saturday, agreeing to a one-year, two-way contract.

Thiessen, 26, would have been an unrestricted free agent today, free to shop his services to any NHL team, if he hadn't re-signed with the Penguins.

"This process has been a real eye-opener," Thiessen said. "As a goaltender, there are only so many spots available. If you look at the landscape, there are a lot of goalies looking for spots, and if you find yourself on the outside, you could really be scrambling."

After having a career year in 2010-11, going 35-8-1 with a .922 save percentage and earning AHL goalie of the year honors, Thiessen took a step back last season.

He went 3-1 in NHL call-up duty with Pittsburgh and was outstanding in the Calder Cup playoffs, but his regular-season numbers - 23-15-2 with an .887 save percentage - weren't up to his standards.

"Over the course of the season, I think I struggled with my consistency at times," Thiessen said. "I was still winning. I didn't feel like I was costing my team games. But I wasn't playing to the level I expect. I think in the playoffs, my battle and compete level went up. I think that's something I can learn from."

And while the season might have been a good learning experience, it didn't leave him in the best bargaining position heading into potential free agency.

"You have to be able to stand out," Thiessen said.

So he decided it was best to return to a place where his name is all over the goaltending pages of the team record book.

"Having been with the organization for three years, it's definitely first class," Thiessen said. "I really enjoy being around the coaches and the trainers and the front-office staff."

Even with Thiessen signed, the Penguins will probably be looking to add another goaltender in free agency, unless the organization unexpectedly decides 22-year-old Patrick Killeen is ready for AHL duty.

Scott Munroe filled the veteran AHL goalie role well last season, and the team hasn't ruled out bringing him back, although he will become an unrestricted free agent today.

Beyond that, the Penguins will likely be looking to shore up their depth up front in free agency.

The organizational depth chart on defense is jam-packed with talented prospects, while the forward pool is extremely shallow.

For instance, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton's top five scorers from last season - Ben Street, Bryan Lerg, Colin McDonald, Geoff Walker and Jason Williams - are all unrestricted free agents. Williams has already signed with a team in Switzerland.

jbombulie@citizensvoice.com

570-821-2083

http://citizensvoice.com/sports/goalie-thiessen-chooses-to-stay-with-penguins-1.1337389

http://highheelsandhockeysticks.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bradthiessen1.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Pens apparently trying to corner the market on guys named P. Dupuis (Phillippe is not related to Pascal, by the way).

Penguins Sign Forward Philippe Dupuis

Thursday, 07.05.2012 / 9:06 AM / News Pittsburgh Penguins

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward Philippe Dupuis to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Dupuis’ contract is a two-way deal worth $600,000 at the NHL level.

Dupuis, 27, split the 2011-12 season between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League (AHL). Dupuis helped the Marlies advance to the 2012 Calder Cup Final, leading the team and ranking third among all AHL players with 14 points (4G-10A) in 17 playoff games. His 10 assists also tied for third in the AHL.

The 6-foot, 196-pound native of Laval, Quebec has played in 116 career NHL games with the Colorado Avalanche and Toronto Maple Leafs over parts of the last four seasons, notching six goals, 12 assists, 18 points and 62 penalty minutes. Dupuis’ best NHL season came with Colorado in ’10-11 when he established career highs in games played (74), goals (6), assists (11) and points (17).

Dupuis, who was originally drafted by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the fourth round (104th overall) of the 2003 NHL Draft, has amassed 71 goals, 82 assists and 153 points in 274 career AHL regular-season contests with the Syracuse Crunch, Lake Erie Monsters, and Toronto Marlies. Dupuis has reached double figures in goals all five years he has played in the AHL.

Dupuis played five seasons in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) with three teams between 2001-06 – the Hull/Gatineau Olympiques, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies and Moncton Wildcats. Dupuis helped his team capture QMJHL championships three times – back-to-back crowns with Hull/Gatineau in ’02-03 and ’03-04, and with Moncton in ’05-06.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=637230&navid=DL|PIT|home

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Taylor+Pyatt+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+Toronto+Maple+jPsFU bYLNwSl.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Penguins Re-Sign Defenseman Carl Sneep and Forward Keven Veilleux
Wednesday, 07.11.2012 / 1:10 PM

The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed defenseman Carl Sneep and forward Keven Veilleux to one-year contracts, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Both players signed two-way deals worth $525,000 at the NHL level.

Sneep, 24, made his NHL debut this past season, notching an assist against the Buffalo Sabres on Dec. 17. The 6-foot-4 blueliner spent the majority of the campaign with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League (AHL), tallying 10 assists and a plus-5 rating in 40 regular-season games.

Pittsburgh’s second-round draft pick (32nd overall) in 2006, Sneep has played in 101 career AHL regular-season games, notching 27 points (4G-23A) and a plus-22 rating. The St. Louis Park, Minnesota native has also appeared in two AHL playoff games for WBS.

Sneep played four seasons of collegiate hockey at Boston College from 2006-10, winning a pair of NCAA national titles in 2008 and ’10. Sneep’s best year came as a senior in ’09-10 when he established personal bests with 11 goals, 17 assists and 28 points – earning him a spot on the All-Hockey East honorable mention team.

Veilleux, 23, missed the entire ’11-12 season due to a knee injury. The 6-foot-5, 218-pound forward has played in 75 career AHL regular-season contests with WBS, totaling 14 goals, 25 assists, 39 points and 134 penalty minutes. Veilleux has added four points (2G-2A) in 11 AHL playoff games.

Veilleux, who hails from Saint-Renee, Quebec, split four seasons of junior hockey between Victoriaville and Rimouski of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) between 2005-09. He tallied 59 goals, 187 points and 17 power-play goals in 193 regular-season games. Veilleux was drafted by the Penguins in the second round (51st overall) of the 2007 NHL Draft.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=637715

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/NHL+Rookie+Tournament+Chicago+Blackhawks+v+azFSR7_ AXYUl.jpg
http://bottomlinehockey.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/keven-veilleux-bob-donaldson-post-gazette.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Penguins Sign Forward Benn Ferriero
Friday, 07.13.2012 / 9:37 AM

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward Benn Ferriero to a one-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Ferriero’s contract is a two-way deal worth $700,000 at the NHL level.

Ferriero, 25, has spent parts of the last three seasons playing for the San Jose Sharks, including 35 games in 2011-12, when he tallied seven goals and eight points. Ferriero also appeared in 20 games last year with Worcester, the Sharks’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate. Ferriero amassed 20 points (9G-11A) in 20 games with Worcester.

A native of Boston, Massachusetts, Ferriero played in 92 career NHL regular-season games with San Jose, totaling 14 goals, eight assists and 22 points. Ferriero, who stands 5-foot-11, 195 pounds, also played in eight NHL playoff games – with his lone point the overtime game-winning goal in Game 1 of the 2011 Western Conference semifinals against Detroit.

Originally drafted by the Phoenix Coyotes in the seventh round (196th overall) of the 2006 NHL Draft, Ferriero has appeared in 121 career regular-season AHL contests, notching 44 goals, 59 assists and 103 points. Ferriero has added seven points (5G-2A) in 19 postseason games.

Ferriero spent four years playing college hockey for Boston College of the Hockey East between 2005-09. Ferriero, who was a member of the Eagles’ 2008 NCAA national championship team, totaled 139 points (64G-75A) in 165 career games. He made back-to-back Hockey East All-Tournament Team honors in ’06-07 and ’07-08.

Ferriero has represented the United States several times internationally, including the 2005 World Under-18 Championships when he led the Americans to a gold medal. Ferriero’s younger brother, Cody, was drafted by San Jose in the fifth round (127th overall) of the 2010 NHL Draft.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=637861&navid=DL|PIT|home

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0909/nhl.kids.to.watch/images/benn-ferriero.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
07-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Penguins sign defenseman Strait to two-way contract
July 16, 2012 10:03 am
By Shelly Anderson / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Defenseman Brian Strait has accepted the Pittsburgh Penguins' qualifying offer of a one-year, two-way contract worth $605,000 at the NHL level.

Strait, a stay-at-home defenseman, has played in 12 NHL games over the past two seasons and is part of a mix expected to vie for a roster spot in training camp. He had been a restricted free agent.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/penguins/penguins-sign-defenseman-strait-to-two-way-contract-644911/

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Brian_Strait_2012-03-07.JPG/240px-Brian_Strait_2012-03-07.JPG

RuthlessBurgher
08-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Penguins Sign Forward Jayson Megna
Wednesday, 08.01.2012 / 10:39 AM

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward Jayson Megna to a two-year entry-level contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

Megna’s contract is a two-way deal with an average annual value of $925,000.

Megna, 22, attended the Penguins’ prospect development camp in mid-July after completing his freshman campaign at the University of Nebraska-Omaha of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA) in 2011-12. The Northbrook, Illinois native ranked third on the team – and first among freshmen – with 31 points (13G-18A) in 38 games. He was selected to the WCHA All-Rookie Team.

A 6-foot-1, 195-pound forward, Megna excelled in all situations for Nebraska-Omaha, tying for third on the team with 10 power-play points (3G-7A) and ranking second on the squad with two shorthanded goals, while centering the Mavericks’ top line. Megna, who was teammates at Nebraska-Omaha with fellow freshman and Pittsburgh’s 2011 sixth-round draft pick Josh Archibald, posted a team-best plus-13 rating.

Prior to joining the Mavericks, Megna played two seasons with Cedar Rapids of the United States Hockey League (USHL) from 2009-11. Megna tallied 84 points (41G-43A) in 116 regular-season games with Cedar Rapids. He added seven points (4G-3A) in 13 postseason contests. During his final season in ’10-11, Megna played in the USHL All-Star Game and was an All-USHL First-Team selection while serving as team captain.

Megna comes from an athletic family, as his younger brother, and Nebraska-Omaha teammate, Jaycob, was drafted by the Anaheim Ducks in the seventh round (210th overall) of the 2012 NHL Draft at CONSOL Energy Center. Megna’s father, Jay, played professional football for the Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints, while his mother, Jacqueline, was an All-American swimmer in high school.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=638987&navid=DL|PIT|home

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00009W_YuMztrIs/s/600/600/20120303-Denver-NebraskaOmaha-04-MBishop.jpg

hafiz1990
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
The only player the Pens could add is Doan, if he doesn't sign here, the Pens won't do anything else. I'm fine with the 2 lines of Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis and Tangradi-Malkin-Neal.