PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Steelers Man Crush?

flippy
06-18-2012, 11:03 AM
We all love a player more than we probably should for various reasons. Either cause they're great, they perform in the clutch, they've overcome some major obstacle, they were a UDFA and we have a soft spot in out heart for them, we just like them, etc. etc.

So who is yours? and why?

grotonsteel
06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Ben Roethlisberger.

He is one of the most under-rated Steelers player ever but he is a brave heart. He plays the game like it should be played. He is physical, tough and no matter what he is their for his much maligned O-line. He is a rare breed of QB who are on verge of extinction because of flag football NFL. I think he is like a last action hero kinda figure.

He never cries like Marsha and Peyton for flags and plays through the injuries. He plays in one of the toughest division AFCN where every team has physical defense (even Stains).He plays well in cold weather. Oh did i say he is clutch.

D Rock
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Troy Polamalu. Because he's Troy Polamalu.

costanza2k1
06-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Mine is Troy also...

flippy
06-18-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm having a hard time narrowing down to just one.

I'm considering Keisel, Harrison, Troy, Ben, Miller, Brown, Redman, and Ike. Not to mention some of the draft picks and young players I'm super excited about.

D Rock
06-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm having a hard time narrowing down to just one.

I'm considering Keisel, Harrison, Troy, Ben, Miller, Brown, Redman, and Ike. Not to mention some of the draft picks and young players I'm super excited about.

you're not a player, you just crush a lot

...on players

flippy
06-18-2012, 02:21 PM
you're not a player, you just crush a lot

...on players

Heck, I'm excited about the guys on the practice squad and the UDFAs. I can't help myself. And training camp hasn't even begun.

fordfixer
06-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Heck, I'm excited about the guys on the practice squad and the UDFAs. I can't help myself. And training camp hasn't even begun.
Uuuummmmmmmmmm¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just how excited are you there flip:shock::shock::shock:

flippy
06-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Uuuummmmmmmmmm¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just how excited are you there flip:shock::shock::shock:

Not that excited. :)

Just excited for football. Can't wait until the season starts already.

D Rock
06-18-2012, 03:51 PM
I hear ya Flip. I'm more excited about this season than a lot of past years I think.

RuthlessBurgher
06-18-2012, 04:01 PM
I usually have a yearly draft crush (guys like Calvin Johnson, Eric Berry, Patrick Peterson, etc. from drafts past), but we tend to have a near-zero shot of ever landing one of these guys since we tend to draft in the later portions of the draft. However, this year, my crush was on DeCastro from day one, and I would have traded up a ton to get him (as most of you recall). Now that we magically got him without having to give up anything, I'll simply have to go with DeCastro now, even though I have yet to see him take a snap in the black and gold.

I will undoubtedly be getting a DeCastro jersey this year (the only question now is which style...I'm almost tempted to go 1934 bumblebee with the numbers in boxes...one of these "it's so bad, it's almost good" sort of things) and I probably should have bid on the that Under Armour Combine shirt of his posted on eBay on draft night (but I was kind of in a state of stunned euphoria at that point that I was barely functional). I couldn't sleep, and probably watched the same crappy draft recap show on NFL network 4 times while surfing the web before passing out that night (and I had a sleep study scheduled for the next night...whoops).

There's a certain symmetry to starting out my true Steeler fandom with a Greg Lloyd crush (that was the first jersey I got way back in the 8th grade), and right when he leaves we draft Hines Ward (I've told this story before, so I'll make it brief...prior to SBXL I bought a black Hines jersey for myself and a white Hines jersey for my dad, and surprised my dad with his Ward jersey at our hotel in Ann Arbor the morning of the game before heading over to Detroit), and now right when Hines leaves, we draft David DeCastro. A nasty linebacker to a nasty receiver to a nasty guard. I'm good for the next decade or so, I think.

AB84
06-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Ben Roethlisberger.

He is one of the most under-rated Steelers player ever but he is a brave heart. He plays the game like it should be played. He is physical, tough and no matter what he is their for his much maligned O-line. He is a rare breed of QB who are on verge of extinction because of flag football NFL. I think he is like a last action hero kinda figure.

He never cries like Marsha and Peyton for flags and plays through the injuries. He plays in one of the toughest division AFCN where every team has physical defense (even Stains).He plays well in cold weather. Oh did i say he is clutch.

He's a great QB nobody disputes that...I rank him 5-7,but his own stupidity will keep him forever out of the elite conversation. He has the talent & ability to be number 1, but he's too stubborn to mix up his game. I will always root for the guy because he QB's my favorite team, nor would I want another QB.... but he won't ever be someone I look up to, WAY too many character flaws.

Crash
06-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Mine is called Winning

AB84
06-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Mine is called Winning

Brad Johnson & Trent Dilfer won Superbowls with great defenses too!

;)

Sugar
06-18-2012, 06:30 PM
He's a great QB nobody disputes that...I rank him 5-7,but his own stupidity will keep him forever out of the elite conversation. He has the talent & ability to be number 1, but he's too stubborn to mix up his game. I will always root for the guy because he QB's my favorite team, nor would I want another QB.... but he won't ever be someone I look up to, WAY too many character flaws.

What do you mean by stupidity? How does Ben play stupid?

Chadman
06-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Trai Essex! Steelers Swiss Army Knife! Oh, and Lee Mays! Steeler Buddha!

Discipline of Steel
06-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Sir James Harrison of course...alpha male for the NFL.

My throwback Steelers man crush is

Sir Jack Lambert of course...alpha male for all time!

D Rock
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM

I dare you to tell either of those men that you have a crush on them.

grotonsteel
06-18-2012, 08:12 PM
but he won't ever be someone I look up to, WAY too many character flaws.

Huh??? I don't look up to professional athletes to be my role models. I don't know them.

I don't see anything wrong what Ben did. He just broke a cardinal rule: "Never put your stick in crazy".

All i want to see is can they bring their game on the field. My fave players are Big Ben in NFL and Black Mamba aka Kobe Bryant in NBA.

Ben is Top-3 QB in NFL however way you want to break it.

grotonsteel
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
What do you mean by stupidity? How does Ben play stupid?

+1

Just because Big Ben is not an eloquent orator Ben plays stupid according to few.

Slapstick
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM

You have a thing for Kent State University grads, it seems...

AB84
06-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Huh??? I don't look up to professional athletes to be my role models. I don't know them.

I don't see anything wrong what Ben did. He just broke a cardinal rule: "Never put your stick in crazy".

All i want to see is can they bring their game on the field. My fave players are Big Ben in NFL and Black Mamba aka Kobe Bryant in NBA.

Ben is Top-3 QB in NFL however way you want to break it.

KOBE? Yuck..

Ben is not Top 3. You're on crack if you think he is a better QB than either Rodgers,Brady, or Brees.

Shoe
06-18-2012, 11:11 PM

Too easy... By definition, a crush is something that's a recent fancy. In that regard, it should be someone new (after all, crushes diminishes and or become something else. In this case = man/love ;)).

So by that definition, it's obviously Dave DeCastro. I'm still stunned that we were in position to land him.

Djfan
06-18-2012, 11:23 PM
HEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The guy is blue-collar grit. I think his quote after being drafted was something like "I can't out run too many people, so I just run over them."

That is Black and Gold LORE!!!!

With BA gone, Miller will be so clutch that it will be sick. That and an improved line.

BTW, thanks for letting me know that I am on crack AB84.

Shawn
06-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Mike Tomlin, just a great coach.

feltdizz
06-19-2012, 09:47 AM
My fave players are Big Ben in NFL and Black Mamba aka Kobe Bryant in NBA.

White Mamba and Black Mamba....

that's freaking hilarious.

grotonsteel
06-19-2012, 10:38 AM
KOBE? Yuck..

Ben is not Top 3. You're on crack if you think he is a better QB than either Rodgers,Brady, or Brees.

Sorry to break the news to you but i ain't into drugs.

Is that your opinion or you can prove Rodgers and Brees are better than Ben? Brees got thrown out of Chargers for his greatness and Rodgers had great two seasons.TWO.

Mister Pittsburgh
06-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Heath. Dude just plays and kicks butt without running around like a glory whore. Look at me, Look at me....I did my job....look at me.

ikestops85
06-19-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm going to have to go with Ben. He's brought something to the Steeler offense that we haven't had since the 70s ... EXCITEMENT!! He always brings out emotion in me when I watch him play whether that be yelling at him or cheering for him. It used to be when the Steelers got behind by 10 points or more the game was over even if it was still the first half. With Ben the game is never over until the time runs out. It doesn't matter to me whether people think he is the best. I just love the effort the guy puts in on each and every play. :tt1

papillon
06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
James Harrison without a doubt, from body slamming the Browns fan, to basically telling Goodell "eff you a$$hole" at every chance, to playing with an intensity that would have made him a legend in the 70s and being an All Pro while doing all that. I love me some James Harrison.

Pappy

Ghost
06-19-2012, 01:49 PM
"Actually it was in gym class. I was trying to climb the ropes and Flippy was spotting me. I kept slipping and burning my thighs and then finally I slipped and fell on Flippy's head. We've been close ever since." - Ruthless explaining how he and Flippy met! Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

steelz09
06-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Troy ... because he always seems to make the clutch play. Was also a big Ward fan. The guy had a ton of heart and was able to get under the Ravens skin so bad that I think it caused the Ravens to lose a few games against us. He set the tone in those games. Hines wouldn't be Hines without the Ravens games IMO.

Crash
06-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Brad Johnson & Trent Dilfer won Superbowls with great defenses too!

;)

Brad Johnson was the NFC's leading passer.

Back to Felon Nation FOS.

Bye now.

AB84
06-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Brad Johnson was the NFC's leading passer.

Back to Felon Nation FOS.

Bye now.

Oh, don't get comfortable Crash..I'll be back to own you, every now and again... When I'm feeling like a bully.

AB84
06-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Sorry to break the news to you but i ain't into drugs.

Is that your opinion or you can prove Rodgers and Brees are better than Ben? Brees got thrown out of Chargers for his greatness and Rodgers had great two seasons.TWO.

Yeah well, you need to take your steelers goggles off then and stop listening to Crash. Ben is not consistent enough to be on Brees Rodgers or Bradys level. Your signature tells me you are probably related to Crash or are Crash himself, pretending to have support. Sad.

Discipline of Steel
06-19-2012, 11:03 PM
You have a thing for Kent State University grads, it seems...

Gotta admit...Kent State turns em out!!

Crash
06-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Yeah well, you need to take your steelers goggles off then and stop listening to Crash. Ben is not consistent enough to be on Brees Rodgers or Bradys level. Your signature tells me you are probably related to Crash or are Crash himself, pretending to have support. Sad.

Don't come over here and start you're 43 like garbage. I'm me on here, and only me.

Go back to SN with the rest of those idiots.

Brees has hardly been the model of consistency in his career.

Brady? What's he won since Spygate?

Rodgers has had one year of playoff success in his career.

Bye now.

feltdizz
06-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Don't come over here and start you're 43 like garbage. I'm me on here, and only me.

Go back to SN with the rest of those idiots.

Brees has hardly been the model of consistency in his career.

Brady? What's he won since Spygate?

Rodgers has had one year of playoff success in his career.

Bye now.

If Ben never gets another ring or to another SB I doubt it will change your perception of him.

grotonsteel
06-20-2012, 10:48 AM

Rodgers is consistent for two seasons. The season he won SB well his Defense was ranked No. 2 behind Steelers D. The season his defense was ranked 31st he was one and done in playoffs.

Brees got canned in Chargers because he sucked. yeah right he sucked. Tell me Brees is consistent when he starts winning in cold weather.

I am not related to Crash or I am not even Crash. But i do know now you are FOS a.k.a S43.

What is pathetic is you keep arguing with yourself in a thread with multiple ids on SN. You need help.

feltdizz
06-20-2012, 11:36 AM
GB and NO should trade Rodgers and Brees... they suck.

DukieBoy
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Oh, don't get comfortable Crash..I'll be back to own you, every now and again... When I'm feeling like a bully.

Your posts indicate that you have not read the code of conduct for PS board, or that you disrespct or disregard it. Please join us in maintaining a culture of respect on this board.

grotonsteel
06-20-2012, 11:50 AM
GB and NO should trade Rodgers and Brees... they suck.

No one said Brees and Rodgers suck but i don't think they are better than Ben right now. Maybe in couple of years but for now i will say Ben is 2nd best QB in NFL.

Brees 1 SB win when his defense was involved in bounty gate.

Rodgers 1 SB win when his Defense was the 2nd best. I think they were the best defense in getting turnovers.

Peyton Manning 1 SB win when his defense and Running game where the stars.

So why discriminate against Ben? Ben wins because of Defense but Brees/Rodgers/Manning win on their own?? What a load of crap.

feltdizz
06-20-2012, 12:30 PM
No one said Brees and Rodgers suck but i don't think they are better than Ben right now. Maybe in couple of years but for now i will say Ben is 2nd best QB in NFL.

Rodgers 1 SB win when his Defense was the 2nd best. I think they were the best defense in getting turnovers.

So why discriminate against Ben? Ben wins because of Defense but Brees/Rodgers/Manning win on their own?? What a load of crap.

Not sure why rings and things are always discussed when throwing out the best QB's. I like to use the eye test and my eyes tell me that Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning (when healthy) and Ben are the best QB's in football right now.

Ranking these 5 are up to debate but I don't need playoff ball or team defenses to rate these players at their position.

D Rock
06-20-2012, 12:43 PM

Bounty Gate did nothing to make that defense better.

feltdizz
06-20-2012, 12:56 PM

yeah... that's like someone pointing at Harrison's fines as the reason our team hasn't won a SB since 2008

..and who said/thinks these other QB's win on their own? whether its a system, other weapons, the D, etc all QB's have help...

Jigawatts
06-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Ben is all about what football should be. A tough as nails s.o.b. that will never give up and do whatever it takes to win. However, I would not like to hang out with him off the field. I'll just chill with Troy and do things like not drink gatorade.

Slapstick
06-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Ben is all about what football should be. A tough as nails s.o.b. that will never give up and do whatever it takes to win. However, I would not like to hang out with him off the field. I'll just chill with Troy and do things like not drink gatorade.

...and watch documentaries.

grotonsteel
06-20-2012, 03:16 PM

I don't care about Bounty gate. The Point i was trying to make is Brees had 1 ring when his defense was playing great.

Ben has awesome winning record because of Defense thats why they don't rate him higher but the same people slobber about Brees and Manning neglecting the fact that Defense won them their maiden SB rings.

DBR96A makes a great point in another thread.

grotonsteel
06-20-2012, 03:24 PM
However, I would not like to hang out with him off the field.

I would love to roll out with Ben and his posse. Alas he is married now. No more late night partying for Ben. Diapper duty on his way now.

RuthlessBurgher
06-20-2012, 03:33 PM

Did they have to use CGI when they showed Troy drinking a Coke Zero in the Mean Joe ripoff commercial?

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/coke3.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Mine is called Winning

If there is one poster on here who didn't have a Steeler man crush on any one player in particular, I'm sure most of us would have voted for Crash. :D

feltdizz
06-20-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't care about Bounty gate. The Point i was trying to make is Brees had 1 ring when his defense was playing great.

Ben has awesome winning record because of Defense thats why they don't rate him higher but the same people slobber about Brees and Manning neglecting the fact that Defense won them their maiden SB rings.

DBR96A makes a great point in another thread.

Most NFL fans who actually watch the games gives Peyton credit for the regular season and finally handing the ball off in the playoffs instead of trying to pass his way to glory anytime he was down by less than a TD.

Brees gets recognition because he's been on fire the last 4 to 5 years in the league and puts up crazy stats and is pretty efficient with the football.

The reason Ben gets knocked down a few pegs is because he (the offense) tends to put up some real stinkers in prime time... and I mean funkdified stinkers. Ben is clutch and he has had some really great games in his career but more times than not fans see Ben and our offense looking like the 2005 or 2008 SB... then we will see one good drive (43) or an incredible pass to win or seal the game (08 Ravens playoff or Jags 3rd and 8).

Also remember how many people said we would be 0-4 without Ben in 2011... and we were one stop from going 4-0. When your team wins without you it makes it harder for people to believe how great one guy is vs a team effort.

If Ben wants to be considered elite like these other QB's he needs to tweak his game and dink and dunk more often like the Tennessee or Patriot game but that's not his style... I've always thought Ben was the best football player at the QB position and I would take him if I needed one drive to win the game but if I wanted a consistent passing attack I would pick Brees or Rodgers.

AB84
06-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Your posts indicate that you have not read the code of conduct for PS board, or that you disrespct or disregard it. Please join us in maintaining a culture of respect on this board.

To each his own, this board isn't for me, didn't plan on staying here..& good luck on "maintaining a culture of respect" with Drama boy around.
No offense.

Crash
06-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah those 20+ picks Brees threw 2 years ago. On fire.

Funny, Brees gets more credit in 8-8 seasons then Ben gets winning rings.

hawaiiansteel
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
To each his own, this board isn't for me, didn't plan on staying here..& good luck on "maintaining a culture of respect" with Drama boy around.

talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Crash
06-20-2012, 05:41 PM
If Ben never gets another ring or to another SB I doubt it will change your perception of him.

Ben's a HOF QB with 2 rings. What more is there besides more rings and team passing records?

Only 10 QBs in the history of the NFL have won two or more.

Pretty elite company for Ben to be in.

D Rock
06-20-2012, 06:45 PM
No offense.

Most may not agree with Crash very often (and frankly I think a lot of us, myself included, just enjoy disagreeing with him now simply because of his posting history), but from what I've seen he hasn't been disrespectful since he started posting a lot again.

Chadman
06-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Most may not agree with Crash very often (and frankly I think a lot of us, myself included, just enjoy disagreeing with him now simply because of his posting history), but from what I've seen he hasn't been disrespectful since he started posting a lot again.

It's the off-season...we're supposed to disagree & be petty- it's what we do. :D

That said, Chadman has to respect any poster that sticks to their ideals, regardless of how often they get told they are wrong by nearly everyone else- Crash has principles, dammit, and he'll stick with 'em no matter what we all say!! :p

If we are playing honest-injun around here, have to admit that this board never felt 'right' without Crash...he was one of the first posters Chadman had a 'discussion' with when he started posting on 'the other board', and what's the point of a discussion board if you can't have differing opinions? The attacks on him are generally out of line, even if he does still play the role of the 'straw that stirs the drink'..

That Flippy however...he's just bad news.

jj28west
06-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Greg Lloyd. He will never be voted Women's Day man of the year but the guy was an awesome LB in the 3-4 back in the 90's.

hawaiiansteel
06-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Greg Lloyd. He will never be voted Women's Day man of the year but the guy was an awesome LB in the 3-4 back in the 90's.

ya gotta love Greg Lloyd...:tt2

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/adam1784/YouTube-GregLloydTributeWATCHINHIGHQUALITY_1283189364063.p ng

Jigawatts
06-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Did they have to use CGI when they showed Troy drinking a Coke Zero in the Mean Joe ripoff commercial?

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/coke3.jpg

No CGI there. That's definitely a stunt double.

hawaiiansteel
06-20-2012, 08:31 PM

there's just something different about that Flippy, can't put my finger on it...:D

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/18/128662285732699254.jpg

BradshawsHairdresser
06-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Limas Sweed...man, did that cat have some potential...

RuthlessBurgher
06-21-2012, 10:12 AM
No CGI there. That's definitely a stunt double.

You idiots! These are not them! You've captured their stunt doubles!

http://baddork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/you-idiots-these-are-not-them-these-are-their-stunt-doubles-26-photos26.jpg

Djfan
06-21-2012, 10:27 AM
It's the off-season...we're supposed to disagree & be petty- it's what we do. :D

That said, Chadman has to respect any poster that sticks to their ideals, regardless of how often they get told they are wrong by nearly everyone else- Crash has principles, dammit, and he'll stick with 'em no matter what we all say!! :p

If we are playing honest-injun around here, have to admit that this board never felt 'right' without Crash...he was one of the first posters Chadman had a 'discussion' with when he started posting on 'the other board', and what's the point of a discussion board if you can't have differing opinions? The attacks on him are generally out of line, even if he does still play the role of the 'straw that stirs the drink'..

I'll disagree with you more, if it makes your PS experience better. I'm just agreeable like that.

steelz09
06-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I'll disagree with you more, if it makes your PS experience better. I'm just agreeable like that.

lol, Crash might get hired by ESPN .... He's like Skip Bayless. He'll disagree w/ just about the entire general consensus on issues.

hawaiiansteel
06-21-2012, 03:15 PM
lol, Crash might get hired by ESPN .... He's like Skip Bayless. He'll disagree w/ just about the entire general consensus on issues.

the difference for me is that Crash is knowledgeable and entertaining.

Skip Bayless is just plain annoying...

Djfan
06-21-2012, 03:49 PM
the difference for me is that Crash is knowledgeable and entertaining.

Skip Bayless is just plain annoying...

Worse than Crash?! Time for Bayless to quit and join Amway.

Crash
06-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Skip Bayless is a Cowboys beat writer from the 70's. That's why he hates the Steelers.

If anything I'm insulted by being compared to that Tebow loving limp wristed jagoff.

Djfan
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Skip Bayless is a Cowboys beat writer from the 70's. That's why he hates the Steelers.

If anything I'm insulted by being compared to that Tebow loving limp wristed jagoff.

Do you think he would be equally as insulted?

hawaiiansteel
06-21-2012, 06:01 PM

Skip Bayless should have his mouth permanently duct-taped shut.

http://rantsports.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/clubhouse/files/2012/05/skip-bayless-mouth-taped-shut.jpg

Crash
06-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Screamin' A should choke him out!

jj28west
06-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Limas Sweed...man, did that cat have some potential...

I was giddy with both Mendy & Limas and really saw them as cant miss.

Could be just me bought Vince Young's accuracy was erratic from 20+ yards and Limas seemed to always grab them with Authority and smoothness.

He ran 4.4 and was in the 6'3" range with leaping ability.

Last I heard is the Giants worked him out and he looked real bad as was reported.

Chadman
06-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Chadman would appreciate that, but we might want to run it past Crash for his disapproval before we go ahead..

Djfan
06-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Chadman would appreciate that, but we might want to run it past Crash for his disapproval before we go ahead..

You're a kind-heaerted, third-personed, foreigner. I like that.

RuthlessBurgher
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM

Iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. :p

fordfixer
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
So Djfan's man crush is on Chadman?:razz:

Djfan
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM
So Djfan's man crush is on Chadman?:razz:

Oh great. Now FF is jealous. I know your wife is out of the country, but COME ON, MAN!!

Djfan
06-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. :p

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

fordfixer
06-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Oh great. Now FF is jealous. I know your wife is out of the country, but COME ON, MAN!!
ha ha funny sick but funny:D

Djfan
06-25-2012, 12:03 AM
ha ha funny sick but funny:D

Did you find a welding job for my son yet?