PDA

View Full Version : Chadman--Critical Pick

Oviedo
05-04-2012, 12:13 PM
As a owner of the equine variety of beast I need a pick for tomorrow's Kentucky Derby? Going to annual Derby party. Are you as good with horses as your mock drafts?

MeetJoeGreene
05-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I would recommend doing a study of the names and coming up with the one that can be somehow related to the Steelers in the closest way.

This year I am going with "I'll have another" recognizing that we want another Lombardi.

NorCal-Steeler
05-04-2012, 02:50 PM
k going by the steeler theme I'll take Alpha for James Harrison.

Chadman
05-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Tough field from the look of it.

Given that our coverage of US horse racing is limited, using the form guide from HKJC.com, Chadman selects..

"I'll Have Another".

Form's good- won it's last 2 starts over increasing distance (1,700 G2, 1,800 G1), keeps the same jockey from it's previous 2 starts (wins) in Gutierrez. Currently at 12-1, so odds look juicy enough to tempt.

That'd be the way Chadman goes on this one.

In un-related news, the horse you see in Chadman's sig is his own filly Schiavone, who is now booked for it's first barrier jump in 2 weeks time. 2 year old filly, had a great gallop this morning & looks very promising!

Should be looking at her Maiden start within the next 4-6 weeks.

Oviedo
05-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Tough field from the look of it.

Given that our coverage of US horse racing is limited, using the form guide from HKJC.com, Chadman selects..

"I'll Have Another".

Form's good- won it's last 2 starts over increasing distance (1,700 G2, 1,800 G1), keeps the same jockey from it's previous 2 starts (wins) in Gutierrez. Currently at 12-1, so odds look juicy enough to tempt.

That'd be the way Chadman goes on this one.

In un-related news, the horse you see in Chadman's sig is his own filly Schiavone, who is now booked for it's first barrier jump in 2 weeks time. 2 year old filly, had a great gallop this morning & looks very promising!

Should be looking at her Maiden start within the next 4-6 weeks.

Keep us informed how your horse does. Thanks for the tip.

jerseyfresh
05-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Woo hoo!!!!! Thank you chadman!!!!!

SidSmythe
05-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Freakin' Chadman has been on fire lately. Not that I pay'd attention to the race I just saw on Facebook that "I'll Have Another" won the Derby. Crazy Chad....Just crazy.

Can you please predict that SidSmythe is going to be picked up as a middle reliever by the Rochester Red Wings this summer???

grotonsteel
05-05-2012, 07:28 PM
I bow down to you...Oh great man from Down Under...Mr Chadman:Bow:Bow

Not only you were great with draft picks but picking the Kentucky Derby winner???? Wow.....Simply Wow...

Any lotto numbers????

Chadman
05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
:D

When Chadman saw the result this morning, had to take a double-take look...then thought..."should do this professionally"....

Chadman
05-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Hopefully Ovi loaded up on the bet at 12-1...

Oviedo
05-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Hopefully Ovi loaded up on the bet at 12-1...

You are the master.

Got six lottery numbers????

Chadman
05-05-2012, 09:49 PM
:D

Horse racing is my form of gambling- there's a skill to it, research, actually statistics to follow & give you hints as to the direction to go.

Even if you are a $1 punter, reckon horse racing gives you a challenge- just happens to be an enjoyable one.

pfelix73
05-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow. Great read on that horse. OK, now we have a race close to me in Maryland. Next up, The Preakness in Baltimore. Who ya pickin'? Take your time, you have 2 weeks. lol.

MeetJoeGreene
05-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Lost in all of this is the equally as thorough and more mystical analysis done by MeetJoeGreene - also yielding the victor.

How do we know Chadman didn't just copy my pick and add a bunch of horse racing double talk to it... I mean, really.. what does all of this mumbo jumbo mean anyway:

pfelix73
05-07-2012, 09:48 AM
You are right! I do remember seeing someone else get this right before Chadman picked. Well then, I know this is not Stiller related, but please pick us a Preakness winner!

Chadman
05-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Lost in all of this is the equally as thorough and more mystical analysis done by MeetJoeGreene - also yielding the victor.

How do we know Chadman didn't just copy my pick and add a bunch of horse racing double talk to it... I mean, really.. what does all of this mumbo jumbo mean anyway:

Hijinx are afoot...:D