PDA

View Full Version : I am really worried because...

MeetJoeGreene
04-30-2012, 09:34 AM
I LOVED THIS DRAFT.

But its seems that things work out the reverse of how I feel with respect to the Steelers. When I am optimisitic on something, it sputters. When I am pessimistic - it flourishes.

I do really like all of their picks, but other than DeCastro - they seem to have "boom or bust" characteristics. And I hope they don't all bust.

Djfan
04-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Can you start being pessimistic about my career please?

MeetJoeGreene
04-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Can you start being pessimistic about my career please?

I did qualify and say Steelers-related... I will send positive prayers and thoughts your way for the career.

Chadman
04-30-2012, 10:10 AM
He is a Steelers fan...there's your link!

If it makes you feel any better- if this draft class ends up being stinky- Chadman DID predict a bunch of them...put the blame on Chadman..

steelblood
04-30-2012, 10:14 AM
I LOVED THIS DRAFT.

But its seems that things work out the reverse of how I feel with respect to the Steelers. When I am optimisitic on something, it sputters. When I am pessimistic - it flourishes.

I do really like all of their picks, but other than DeCastro - they seem to have "boom or bust" characteristics. And I hope they don't all bust.

After two months of making fun of folks talking about the draft, now you have an opinion and would like to talk about it?

Dude, this thread is beast!

flippy
04-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm in a best draft of all time state of mind. And when I start feeling good about the Steelers, it turns into more Lombardis :)

Djfan
04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
I did qualify and say Steelers-related... I will send positive prayers and thoughts your way for the career.

Thanks!! For the record, everything in my life seems to be Steelers related somehow!

jerseyfresh
04-30-2012, 02:34 PM
This draft is almost as good as knocking the rats out of the playoffs!!