PDA

View Full Version : Rainey - Woooohooooo!!!!!

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:02 PM
This is gonna be big.

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Love the talent. Another ??? character guy though.

focosteeler
04-28-2012, 03:04 PM
think of all the speed we could put on the field....wallace, brown, sanders, rainey

BradshawsHairdresser
04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Character issues concern me. Was charged with a felony a couple of years ago, dropped in a plea deal...
Explosive running talent, but rated as almost a non-factor as a blocker. I'm thinking a healthy Barron Batch will kick his hiney in camp.

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:07 PM
No one's gonna see him coming behind Decastro, Adams, Pouncey, Gilbert.....

This kid is explosive. This is the home run hitter in this draft.

And this could be shaping up to be a really high powered unit.

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Character issues concern me. Was charged with a felony a couple of years ago, dropped in a plea deal...
Explosive running talent, but rated as almost a non-factor as a blocker. I'm thinking a healthy Barron Batch will kick his hiney in camp.

This kid's gonna take over for Brown in the return game. And he's not just a RB, he's an offensive weapon. Haley should be able to have fun moving this kid around.

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Love the talent. Another ??? character guy though.

I bet the Steelers overlooked because he grew up in Pouncey's house. It's almost like we drafted Pouncey's other brother.

NorCal-Steeler
04-28-2012, 03:10 PM
anyone have video on him?

kindlecatsb'ng
04-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Mortesson (sp?) and Scheffler on ESPN saying Rainey lived with Maurkice Pouncy and family so he is close to Pouncy.

Highlight films shows a lot of speed and agility.

:tt2 Kindle

BradshawsHairdresser
04-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Some project him as a slot receiver in the NFL. Maybe the Steelers are thinking about using him at a couple of different positions?

kindlecatsb'ng
04-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Tomlin on ESPN now

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u19K8Vv8Lc

SS Laser
04-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Is he really that much better then Logan as a RB/WR? Maybe Logan was never used right under the other OC. I am sure the new OC can use Rainey better. Interesting pick.

Snatch98
04-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Mayock just finished saying he's every bit as good as Pead and LeMichael James if he can stay on the character track. If that holds Mayock called him a "jewel". We're slaying this draft IMO.

Mister Pittsburgh
04-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Ball control issues.

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Love Tomlin's comment...when you're fast in the SEC, you're gonna be fast on the NFL field.

I really like this pick.

Steel Life
04-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't care for the pick...I have concerns about his durability, intelligence & ball security (6 fumbles last year). Hope he proves me wrong.

NorthCoast
04-28-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't care for the pick...I have concerns about his durability, intelligence & ball security (6 fumbles last year). Hope he proves me wrong.

at this point in the draft there are warts on just about every player....

8467thekraken
04-28-2012, 03:34 PM
This is a nice pick in the 5th. Well worth the "gamble" here after filling the major needs already.

Sure looks like a weapon, though.

Batch has some serious competition. Should get a nice piece out of this battle.

Really like the pick and REALLY like this draft.

See what we can get in the bonus round where we hold 4 picks.

Keep it goin', Pitt.

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 03:34 PM
The kid blocked a bunch of kicks. World class speed.

Shawn
04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Rainey is a freak. I was hoping we would grab Rainey. Love the pick.

flippy
04-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Just heard Rainey is "He Hate Me's" little brother.

Eddie Spaghetti
04-28-2012, 03:44 PM
kid is explosive.

I bet haley will utilize his skills a lot better than the last OC would have.

MeetJoeGreene
04-28-2012, 03:56 PM
I am a little surprised at picking him but what the hey.. seems fast (but so did Willie Reid)

Shawn
04-28-2012, 03:58 PM
None of the guys mentioned Logan or Reid had this kids lateral agility. I haven't seen anything like it in years.

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 04:05 PM
This makes me so mad. I had him in my original mock draft. In fact I started a thread I think in November suggesting the Steelers offense needed a a change of pace back ala Darren Sproles and alluded to Isaiah Pead and Chris Rainey.

I dont care what anyone says. I had threads started about how I wanted the Steelers to get DeCastro, Ta'amu, and Chris Rainey well before the college season was over (before December). :tt2

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 04:10 PM
What do you want a cookie? :cool:

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 04:14 PM
What do you want a cookie? :cool:

Yeah I think that would be appropriate since when I started the DeCastro thread no one even knew who he was. And the fact that I dont need to ask scouts about players and their ability like some ;)

Sugar
04-28-2012, 04:24 PM
The kid blocked a bunch of kicks. World class speed.
It's good to see he can play ST's, cuz he's gonna be asked to.

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Rainey can also be used in the slot as a receiver. And that is where the nightmare match up will be at it's highest. You wont be able to always play a man over the top on Wallace. And I am willing to bet our new cordinator knows this.

Mister Pittsburgh
04-28-2012, 04:38 PM
After reading what he did to get in trouble I'm not worried about his character problem. He sent a threatening text to an ex girlfriend. Did community service, attended anger classes, and said he grew up real quick that day. I don't see him being a real big problem causer.

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah I think that would be appropriate since when I started the DeCastro thread no one even knew who he was. And the fact that I dont need to ask scouts about players and their ability like some ;)

Should we give you cookies for your threads on Markelle Martin, Rahim Moore and Juron Criner too??? You should know better than to make a comment like that to me. You know how I make a living. Just because we have multiple disagreements don't take it personally!!

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Should we give you cookies for your threads on Markelle Martin, Rahim Moore and Juron Criner too??? You should know better than to make a comment like that to me. You know how I make a living. Just because we have multiple disagreements don't take it personally!!

Sure thing. Martin and Criner fell because of injuries and Moore was a first year starter...like I said he would be.
;)

Dude you have a draft website. So what? Anyone on this forum could have one. I respect you and always have (you know a little about talent), however you are the one who started with the personal shots. I can handle it. It it appears as if you cant.

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 05:13 PM

Ya wanna trip? Go dig up my thread about Robert Griffin III two years ago. :wink:

SteelBucks
04-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Big risk, big reward. I like the pick...especially in the 5th round.

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Sure thing. Martin and Criner fell because of injuries and Moore was a first year starter...like I said he would be.
;)

Dude you have a draft website. So what? Anyone on this forum could have one. I respect you and always have (you know a little about talent), however you are the one who started with the personal shots. I can handle it. It it appears as if you cant.

Come on bro you know better than that. Guys dont fall 5 or 6 rounds do to minor injuries. If they were that good they still go high like Broyles and Bruce Carter last year. And Moore was benched for a 5th round pick. I don't care to go back through old posts. I remember the ones that stick out, good and bad. We agreed on Glenn and Thompson and a couple others. But every guy who doesn't live up to hopes doesn't fall because of injuries.

Dee Dub
04-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Come on bro you know better than that. Guys dont fall 5 or 6 rounds do to minor injuries. If they were that good they still go high like Broyles and Bruce Carter last year. And Moore was benched for a 5th round pick. I don't care to go back through old posts. I remember the ones that stick out, good and bad. We agreed on Glenn and Thompson and a couple others. But every guy who doesn't live up to hopes doesn't fall because of injuries.

But you are forgetting that several times teams have horrendously over-reached for players in each round. That too has a factor in players falling. But if you read, Martin wasnt able to work out for teams because of a knee injury. Sorry..that does play a huge factor in his falling.

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2012, 05:34 PM
But you are forgetting that several times teams have horrendously over-reached for players in each round. That too has a factor in players falling. But if you read, Martin wasnt able to work out for teams because of a knee injury. Sorry..that does play a huge factor in his falling.

I do agree there this draft is littered with head scratchers. Hopefully the Steelers clean up on UDFA's.

SS Laser
04-28-2012, 05:56 PM
SLK as soon as the draft is over I hope you make a UDFA thread! You 2 guys are to funny. It does not matter at all if either one of you were right on a player. Atleast on here. You both are great for draft info. Thanks for that.

aggiebones
04-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Cyrus Gray would have been better.
Same size speed, etc.
But a beast player, great leader, 110% guy.

Went soon after Rainey

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2012, 10:16 AM
I bet the Steelers overlooked because he grew up in Pouncey's house. It's almost like we drafted Pouncey's other brother.

Drafting Rainey has the additional benefit of getting us another step in our quest to reunite the Pouncey brothers when Mike's rookie contract is up in Miami. Why would he want to be in the basement of the AFC East, when he could re-join his twin brother and his quasi-adopted little brother in Rainey, and then they could all be contending for Super Bowls together.

Maurkice's 5 year rookie deal and Mike's 4 year rookie deal expire at the same time after the 2014...we can sign both of the twins to identical deals (the big money from the new T.V. deals will have kicked in by then). At that point, Willie Colon will have one year left on his deal at $6 million, so he could be a cap casualty, making room on our cap for Mike.

Imagine our o-line in 2015 with Maurkice Pouncey at center, Mike Pouncey and David DeCastro at guard, and Mike Adams and Marcus Gilbert at tackle...all entering the prime of their careers together...beastly. Roethlisberger's golden years in the NFL could be better than his early years.

steelblood
04-30-2012, 10:24 AM
at this point in the draft there are warts on just about every player....

Note to self: Do not shake the hands of late round draft picks.

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Note to self: Do not shake the hands of late round draft picks.

Why do you think that Goodelly only invites potential first round picks to Radio City in order to perform complicated handshakes on stage? :p

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1085530/hug17.gif

phillyesq
04-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Rainey can also be used in the slot as a receiver. And that is where the nightmare match up will be at it's highest. You wont be able to always play a man over the top on Wallace. And I am willing to bet our new cordinator knows this.

That is what is really exciting about this pick. Haley has shown a willingness and desire to incorporate guys like Rainey into his offense (like McCluster in KC). A package with Wallace, Brown, Sanders, Heath/Cotchery and Rainey can create all sorts of matchup nightmares for a defense.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Cyrus Gray would have been better.
Same size speed, etc.
But a beast player, great leader, 110% guy.

Yeah, but did he ever watch cartoons at Pouncey's house?

Slapstick
04-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Gray is a lot bigger and more of a one-cut and go downfield type...Rainey is more elusive and has more suddenness and change of direction ability...

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Gray is a lot bigger and more of a one-cut and go downfield type...Rainey is more elusive and has more suddenness and change of direction ability...

I don't think Rainey was necessarily drafted to be a traditional running back, as we normally define it, though.

He'll be a punt returner, a kick returner, a gunner on the punt team, he'll run down on kickoffs, he'll be the speed guy off the edge trying to block field goals, he'll be a slot receiver, and finally, he'll be a 3rd down back (although Baron Batch may be better suited for that duty because he was showing the ability to block free rushers in training camp last year before his injury...which is a prerequisite when you are Ben's blitz protection back there...that's tough to do at 180 lbs.). He'll be Haley's Dexter McCluster 2.0 (not his Jamaal Charles).

BradshawsHairdresser
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
I don't think Rainey was necessarily drafted to be a traditional running back, as we normally define it, though.

He'll be a punt returner, a kick returner, a gunner on the punt team, he'll run down on kickoffs, he'll be the speed guy off the edge trying to block field goals, he'll be a slot receiver, and finally, he'll be a 3rd down back (although Baron Batch may be better suited for that duty because he was showing the ability to block free rushers in training camp last year before his injury...which is a prerequisite when you are Ben's blitz protection back there...that's tough to do at 180 lbs.). He'll be Haley's Dexter McCluster 2.0 (not his Jamaal Charles).

I think you are correct.

hawaiiansteel
04-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Florida Gators’ Chris Rainey happy to be reunited with Maurkice Pouncey in Pittsburgh

Posted on Sunday, 04.29.12

BY MATT WATTS
MIAMI HERALD WRITER

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/04/28/22/10/YD78P.Em.56.jpg

Chris Rainey #1 of the Florida Gators rushes for yardage during the game against the Georgia Bulldogs at EverBank Field on October 29, 2011 in Jacksonville, Florida.

Gainesville -- Florida’s Chris Rainey will join former teammate Maurkice Pouncey with the Steelers, and Jaye Howard was selected by the Seahawks.

Chris Rainey and Maurkice Pouncey know each other well.

During high school, Rainey lived with the Pittsburgh Steelers center and his twin brother Mike, who plays center for the Dolphins.

The three all moved to Gainesville and played together at Florida. Rainey is reunited once again with Maurkice as he was selected by Pittsburgh on Saturday with the No. 159 overall pick in the fifth round of the NFL Draft.

At the Pounceys’ house in Lakeland, Rainey watched player after player get selected, including former teammate Jaye Howard at No. 114, before finally hearing his name called.

“I always watch it with him [Maurkice],” Rainey said in a teleconference with Pittsburgh reporters. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. This is my dream team. … They are Super Bowl contenders, they win games, and they are good in every phase of the game, special teams, defense, offense, everything.”

Rainey racked up 2,464 rushing yards with a 6.22 average and 13 touchdowns in 52 games as a Gator, but he has said he wants to also play a role as a pass-catcher at the next level.

He caught 69 passes for 795 yards and six touchdowns in college, including an 83-yard reception on a catch-and-run against Tennessee last season.

“I can play running back. I can play slot [receiver]. I can play special teams,” Rainey said. “Wherever they want me, because I’m a playmaker all around.”

Rainey also set the Southeastern Conference and Florida record for blocked punts with six, and he averaged 9.04 on punt returns and 25.22 on kickoff returns.

Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley referred to Rainey as a situational player on offense.

“It might be third down, it might be by package, you might see him as a receiver or as a running back, but you’ll see him do a little bit of everything,” Haley said. “Obviously, as we get to know him a little better we’ll be able to iron it out to exactly what his role will be. We’re excited about getting an explosive, fast player with some of those skills in the building.”

Rainey said he felt he slipped somewhat because of a reputation for off-field issues, including the infamous texting incident during the 2010 season which resulted in a charge for felony stalking. The charge was later reduced to a misdemeanor, but the damage was done.

“I became a better man. I matured,” Rainey said. “I learned a lesson not to do that ever again. It’s something I know that I won’t ever do again. I didn’t even know that you could get in trouble over a text. Plus, I wouldn’t harm a fly.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/29/2773596/florida-gators-chris-rainey-happy.html#storylink=cpy

kindlecatsb'ng
05-01-2012, 05:21 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-draft-choice-back-with-brother-633867/

Check this out. GREAT story. I cannot wait to see this guy in action! :tt2

Kindle

Mister Pittsburgh
05-01-2012, 12:26 PM
So essentially Todd Haley will incorporate Rainey into the offense in the same manner that Bruce Arians should have incorporated Stefan Logan but failed to do???

hawaiiansteel
05-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Steelers draft choice back with 'brother'

May 1, 2012 1:15 am
By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

http://c4241337.r37.cf2.rackcdn.com/05-01-30_florida-running-back-chris-rainey_420.jpg

The Steelers selected Florida running back Chris Rainey with their fifth-round pick (159) Saturday in the NFL draft.

Life got off to a tough start for Steelers draft pick Chris Rainey, born while his mother was locked up in a Florida jail.

He would live with a grandmother, and with his mother once she left prison. He came from what generally is described as a broken home.

Lisa and Rob Webster changed all that for Rainey when he moved in with their family early in high school. The family included twin brothers named Maurkice and Mike Pouncey, who think of Chris Rainey as a brother.

"He's like one of our kids," Lisa Webster said from Lakeland, Fla., where all three played football at the same high school.

All three might have played for the Steelers, too, had they gotten their wish a year ago and been able to draft Mike, who plays center for the Miami Dolphins. Instead, they drafted another child from the Webster household, which is where everyone gathered over the weekend to watch the draft and wait for a telephone call.

"He said he wanted to be with his family," Lisa Webster said. "We were all at our house when the Steelers called. His mom, grandma, lot of brothers, couple of sisters. He has seven or eight."

Rainey and the Pouncey boys were friends before they were family.

"He would come over on the weekends," Lisa said, explaining how Rainey came to live with them. "He came over for Thanksgiving; he just kept spending the night and wouldn't go home. One day he said, 'Can I stay with ya'll?' I talked to my husband about it, we set some rules, and we let him stay."

It may not be "The Blind Side," but it'll do.

"I think we were a stable situation," Lisa Webster said. "We treated him like he was one of our own. We took him on all our vacations. He had a room of his own. All during college, he comes to our house."

He was there Monday, waiting to fly to Pittsburgh for Steelers rookie orientation, which begins Friday.

The Steelers don't have another halfback quite like him, a small (5 feet 8, 178 pounds) but ultra-quick runner who does it all -- runs, catches passes, returns, even blocks punts. With Pro Bowl return man Antonio Brown starting at wide receiver, the Steelers are looking for someone else to do at least part of that job. But they have plans for him to do more.

"We're excited about getting an explosive, fast player with some of those skills in the building," offensive coordinator Todd Haley said.

Brian White, who coaches the running backs at Florida, said the Steelers should be excited to get what he called "the steal of the draft."

"I've been coaching 26 years and had as much fun coaching him as anyone I've ever coached," White said Monday while on a recruiting trip in Georgia. "He's an incredibly infectious guy. He loves football and he really is an electric athlete.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-draft-choice-back-with-brother-633867/

RuthlessBurgher
05-01-2012, 01:45 PM
So essentially Todd Haley will incorporate Rainey into the offense in the same manner that Bruce Arians should have incorporated Stefan Logan but failed to do???

Yeah, pretty much. I'm really looking forward to the Haley era. Just seeing how he used Warner-Fitz-Boldin to the best of their abilities to create a dominant passing game, then used Charles-Jones-McCluster to the best of their abilities to create a dominant running game...he doesn't seem to be a guy so set in his ways that he will ignore intriguing talents in favor of mediocre tight ends, for instance, like someone else we know all too well.

Slapstick
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
With the Steelers, he'll have the best of both worlds...Wallace, Brown and Sanders/Cotchery with Mendenhall, Redman and Rainey...not to mention Heath Miller, who is most definitely NOT a mediocre TE...

This is the year that the offense is no longer "close"...they will be there...

RuthlessBurgher
05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
With the Steelers, he'll have the best of both worlds...Wallace, Brown and Sanders/Cotchery with Mendenhall, Redman and Rainey...not to mention Heath Miller, who is most definitely NOT a mediocre TE...

This is the year that the offense is no longer "close"...they will be there...

Yup...got the Cube, got him some weapons, got him some protection, and got him an offensive coordinator with an IQ higher than a beagle...no excuses for sub-par offensive performance.

Sugar
05-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Yup...got the Cube, got him some weapons, got him some protection, and got him an offensive coordinator with an IQ higher than a beagle...no excuses for sub-par offensive performance.

I'm waiting for that hate that Haley gets after the first game of the season when [insert player name here] isn't used the way someone on the board thinks he should have been.

Flasteel
05-01-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm waiting for that hate that Haley gets after the first game of the season when [insert player name here] isn't used the way someone on the board thinks he should have been.

There is a big difference between isolated examples of not being happy with how a player is used and a continual pattern of incompetence. Please stop generalizing the blind disdain the masses have for any OC we have ever had and quit trying to take away an intelligent fan's ability to form an independent opinion. You're good in my book Sug, but this opinion and its' ilk are totally lame.

NorthCoast
05-01-2012, 07:05 PM

sorry. but the fact remains that Arians was a 'lazy' OC who didnt put enough effort into gameplanning and using his offensive weapons to the fullest potential. with the talent of NFL teams being so equal (heard it often from Cowher) the difference between winning consistently and losing can come down to a handful of plays on either side of the ball. Arians made it easy for defenses to gameplan because it was the same thing week in, week out (sans the NE game).

flippy
05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
sorry. but the fact remains that Arians was a 'lazy' OC who didnt put enough effort into gameplanning and using his offensive weapons to the fullest potential. with the talent of NFL teams being so equal (heard it often from Cowher) the difference between winning consistently and losing can come down to a handful of plays on either side of the ball. Arians made it easy for defenses to gameplan because it was the same thing week in, week out (sans the NE game).

In BA's defense, his scripted plays were very effective. The problem with the offense seemed to most frequently come during the flow of the game past the script.

You may be able to make the case that Ben shoulders some of that burden, or at least shares some of the failings right with Arians.

NorthCoast
05-01-2012, 09:56 PM
In BA's defense, his scripted plays were very effective. The problem with the offense seemed to most frequently come during the flow of the game past the script.

You may be able to make the case that Ben shoulders some of that burden, or at least shares some of the failings right with Arians.

agree flippy, and i said as much in past posts. It was as much Ben's offense as it was BA's and Ben didn't seem interested in attempting to get changes made (in fact, he seemed happy with the offense... ).

Sugar
05-01-2012, 10:56 PM
There is a big difference between isolated examples of not being happy with how a player is used and a continual pattern of incompetence. Please stop generalizing the blind disdain the masses have for any OC we have ever had and quit trying to take away an intelligent fan's ability to form an independent opinion. You're good in my book Sug, but this opinion and its' ilk are totally lame.

"Blind disdain." That about says it right there. BTW- I'm not taking anything from anyone. Fans are always looking for a boogeyman if things don't go the way they dream up in their minds. We see it all the time, so what I've said seems uncontroversial to me.

steelblood
05-02-2012, 10:38 AM

Okay, to play Al Pacino here, some could say that implementing a new system takes time and there may be some growing pains early in the season (especially if we play rookies like Adams).

RuthlessBurgher
05-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Okay, to play Al Pacino here, some could say that implementing a new system takes time and there may be some growing pains early in the season (especially if we play rookies like Adams).

I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the $#!% kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've &!$$@% away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the #&@%!^$ difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/inch-by-inch-by-hugo-goudswaard-dynamic-typo-animation-on-al-pacinos-speech-from-any-given-sunday-commissioned-by-artbox-amsterdam.jpg