PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Bouncing Off the Walls?

flippy
04-26-2012, 11:56 PM
I am in complete shock we got Decastro.

How did this happen?

Wooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!

Bring some more Lombardi's back to Pittsburgh!!!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
04-27-2012, 12:56 AM
I have a sleep study scheduled for tomorrow night. I'm glad it's not tonight, because it would be pointless, since I probably won't sleep.

DHSF
04-27-2012, 12:56 AM
Oh yeah. I have to get up for work at 7 am tomorrow morning and it's close to 1 am. Bah...I can catch up on sleep this weekend.

Shoe
04-27-2012, 01:02 AM
We are probably overstating it because well... we are freaks. But it really is amazing how someone considered this good slid all the way to us.

NJ-STEELER
04-27-2012, 01:59 AM
I have a sleep study scheduled for tomorrow night. I'm glad it's not tonight, because it would be pointless, since I probably won't sleep.

tough to sleep regardless with all the things they have you hooked up to

NottinghamForest_UK
04-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Oh yeah. I have to get up for work at 7 am tomorrow morning and it's close to 1 am. Bah...I can catch up on sleep this weekend.

Think yourself lucky, I didn't get to sleep till after 4am due to time difference and had 3 hours sleep, still buzzing though :)

RuthlessBurgher
04-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Think yourself lucky, I didn't get to sleep till after 4am due to time difference and had 3 hours sleep, still buzzing though :)

I finally went up to bed at 2:45 a.m. (no time difference) and was up again at 6:15 a.m. to get my son on the school bus before I left for work. I'm still jittery, though...don't need caffeine this morning. You still got a half-hour less less than me, though. :)

squidkid
04-27-2012, 10:59 AM
not bragging here boys but after the selection of decastro, the lil lady and i celebrated(wink wink) and then i woke up this morning and shot a real nice turkey with a 9 and 3/4 inch beard and 7/8 inch spurs..............damn my last 12 hours has been smokin'