PDA

View Full Version : Sleepers List

steelblood
04-26-2012, 10:50 AM
List your sleepers here.

Here are some guys I like...

Adrian Hamilton OLB Prairie View, 6'3 255. He had 22 sacks last season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU34I3duRw

Trevor Coston FS Maine, 5'10 203. Has a reputation as a ballhawk. Great athlete (runs a 4.4 40 and has a 43 inch vert.).

Derek Carrier TE/H-back, 6'3 238. Very good speed and great athleticism. Very natural route runner and tracks the ball very well.

Marquette King P Ft Valley St.

Jeremy Ebert WR Northwestern, 5'10 195. Scrappy player with good quickness and speed. Tough, loves to block, returns kicks. Challenges the seam from the slot and works the middle well.

Who do you like?

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Chris Greenwood, CB from Division III Albion (Division III players making it in the NFL are rare, but Pierre Garcon came from Division III Mount Union).

He's 6' 1.25", 193 lbs., runs a 4.42 40, and has a 43" vertical. Great size, speed, and athleticism who was also reasonably productive as well. Interesting mid-to-late round developmental prospect.

In 2009, he had 7 passes broken up and 7 interceptions (85 return yards on those INT's).
In 2010, he had 3 passes broken up and 4 interceptions (122 return yards on those INT's).
In 2011, he had 4 passes broken up and 2 interceptions (79 return yards on those INT's).

Mister Pittsburgh
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM

If Tomlin can get this black punter signed up he will probably jizz in his pants as he will be one step closer to his goal.

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2012, 01:16 PM

If Tomlin can get this black punter signed up he will probably jizz in his pants as he will be one step closer to his goal.

His goal of winning another Super Bowl? :-?

Oviedo
04-26-2012, 01:27 PM

A rather obtuse post?????????????????????????????????????????

Obviously an Oliver Stone fan

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2012, 01:37 PM
A rather obtuse post?????????????????????????????????????????

Obviously an Oliver Stone fan

And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/shawshank38.jpeg