Round 3: Josh Chapman, NT / Alabama
Round 4: Isaiah Pead, RB / Cincinnati
Round 5: Levy Adcock, OT / Oklahoma State
Round 6: Rhett Ellison, TE / USC
Round 7: Randy Bullock, K / Texas A&M
Round 7: DeVier Posey, WR / Ohio State
Round 7: Omar Bolden, CB / Arizona State
Round 7: Ryan Van Bergen, DE / Michigan

Haven't had too much time to devote to the draft this year but this is my best guess with the possible players that will be available at the time of each pick!! I could see the Steelers move up or down in any given round if there is a player that fits their needs and have impressed them during the offseason and during the scouting process. I would take this draft though because from top to bottom it helps fill needs that this team has. Adding two OL in the first 5 rounds would be fantastic. We need the depth. Adding some youth and possibly difference making youth to the middle of the defense would make a huge difference. Plus there are playmakers spread in there as well!!! I would be happy come the beginning of May if this was our haul!!

MeetJoeGreene
04-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Dude. Epic Mock Draft! That is BEAST!!

Oviedo
04-16-2012, 08:15 AM
I like your draft except for Hightower. I become less convinced as time goes on that he is the right answer. Keep in mind that one of the reasons they cut Farrior is because he lost a step in pass coverage. Hightower doesn't fix that because that isn't his strength. There are other ILB you can get later that are better at pass coverage.

grotonsteel
04-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I like your draft a lot except for 5th Rd pick. I would prefer Lamar Holmes over Levy at OT.

Steelersrock151
04-16-2012, 12:05 PM
You had me going until you got to the comp picks. DeVier Posey is late 5/early 6 round pick. Omar Boldin is a 5th rounder. I know Boldin has been falling some of late, but its wishful thinking to see those two as 7th round comp picks.
That being said, I love the first five rounds, and think that it does an excellent job filling in the roster.