PDA

View Full Version : NFL Rule Changes with Steelers name on it - how many are there?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Deleted. Turned into a different discussion than the one I started the post about.

Crash
04-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Mel Blount rule.

Hines Ward rule.

Ben Roethlisberger rule. Which means he was eligible for being suspended without being charged with a crime because he was white.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Crash - I'd be grateful if you'd delete your response to my thread, I don't want it to degenerate into a race-based Roethlisberger discussion, which is often what happens when you post things like that.

If you want to start your own thread to post your thoughts on that, that's up to you, but again - please take it out of mine.

Thanks much dude -

Crash
04-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Crash - I'd be grateful if you'd delete your response to my thread, I don't want it to degenerate into a race-based Roethlisberger discussion, which is often what happens when you post things like that.

Too bad. When the NFL comes out and states that Brandon Marshall wasn't subject to PCP suspension because no charges were filed in that incident with his wife last summer? It's not hard to figure out why Ben was suspended. No charges for Ben, he sat 4 weeks. No charges for Marshall, and he somehow wasn't eligible for PCP suspension according to the NFL even though he plays in the same league as the previously uncharged but suspended Ben Roethlisberger.

D Rock
04-15-2012, 11:16 AM
sticking with the race card...the Rooney Rule