PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Host FA Leonard Pope, TE

phillyesq
04-10-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/4/10/2938833/nfl-2012-free-agency-steelers-leonard-pope-visit

As a blocking TE and a big body in the red zone, Pope would be a nice addition. I didn't realize his history with Haley until I read the link from BTSC. I would like to see this happen, provided, of course, that his asking price is reasonable.

RuthlessBurgher
04-10-2012, 02:09 PM
I believe our third-person correspondent from the Planet Steelers Office (Down Under Campus) predicted this one weeks ago.

Oviedo
04-10-2012, 02:25 PM
He would be a great add. Johnson is essentially worthless whether playing TE or his quasi-FB position. Saunders still has potential and could learn behind Pope and Miller. I think his issues were with failing to report a ADD drug not Holmes-like recreational drugs.

ikestops85
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
He would be a great add. Johnson is essentially worthless whether playing TE or his quasi-FB position. Saunders still has potential and could learn behind Pope and Miller. I think his issues were with failing to report a ADD drug not Holmes-like recreational drugs.

I think Saunders has the potential to be great but if Haley tries to NOT use his weapons like Arians did it really doesn't matter who we have for a tight end.