PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Hightower.....

Captain Lemming
02-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Just posted this to see if HawaiianSteels head explodes. :P

hawaiiansteel
02-29-2012, 01:56 AM

you are too funny! :Cheers

and btw, who is this Dont'a Hightower I hear of? all I have heard about him is that he could be a liability in pass coverage... :D :stirpot

Dee Dub
02-29-2012, 02:03 AM
:lol:

Captain Lemming
02-29-2012, 02:51 AM

and btw, who is this Dont'a Hightower I hear of? all I have heard about him is that he could be a liability in pass coverage... :D :stirpot
Truth is the dude is SLOW.
He is REALLY slow I tell ya.

How slow ?

During Hightowers 40, NFL network went to commercial........
When they came back the dude was STILL running !!!

hawaiiansteel
02-29-2012, 03:31 AM
[quote="Captain Lemming":270rkwj3]Just posted this to see if HawaiianSteels head explodes. :P

How slow ?

During Hightowers 40, NFL network went to commercial........
When they came back the dude was STILL running !!![/quote:270rkwj3]

I heard they timed him with a calendar... :D

ramblinjim
02-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Sun Dial. Didn't he lose to Rich Eisen? All in fun, I'll stop now. My mock draft will be terrible when I finally do one.

RuthlessBurgher
02-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Hightower was once the first overall pick in the draft...Moses Hightower, that is.

http://newsone.com/files/2011/08/officer-hightower1.pnghttp://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bubba-Smith-Colts-trading-card.jpg

fordfixer
02-29-2012, 08:06 PM
[quote="Captain Lemming":1eec1h1w]Just posted this to see if HawaiianSteels head explodes. :P

[/quote:1eec1h1w]
Who's slow Hawaiiansteel or Hightower? :lol:

hawaiiansteel
02-29-2012, 10:02 PM
[quote="Captain Lemming":2i3c66ls]Just posted this to see if HawaiianSteels head explodes. :P

Who's slow Hawaiiansteel or Hightower? :lol:[/quote:2i3c66ls]

my wife always tells me I'm fast... :oops:

Captain Lemming
03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
:oops:

[quote="Captain Lemming":1psay288]Just posted this to see if HawaiianSteels head explodes. :P

Who's slow Hawaiiansteel or Hightower? :lol:[/quote:1psay288]

I'm not sayin any names but somebody got his name because he is "Poi tru one straw" slow. When you do that your face looks like this :oops: