Just watched his 40...

Guy is 260lbs ... just ran a 4.65.

pfelix73
02-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Poe ran a 4.87 and he's 346 lbs....

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
02-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Watching both of them run too. Wow.

Poe measured in at 6' 3 1/2" 346. That 346 is solid too. A 10 yard split of 1.7...Amazing. I can't wait to see his cone times and see his broad jump.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
02-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Just watched his 40...

I wonder how much he liked playing ILB at the Senior Bowl?

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
02-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Just watched his 40...

Bettered it with a 4.62.

TallyStiller
02-27-2012, 01:12 PM
I've got him pencilled in in round 2 of my personal Steeler mock. We drafted Timmons, who played nothing but DE and OLB in college, and moved him inside... Farrior played outside in college... I see the same here. Guy's entire profile just has football player written all over it, wherever you line him up. I'd sure love it if he were in the B & G next September.

RuthlessBurgher
02-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Poe ran a 4.87 and he's 346 lbs....

Dayum...they talked about Poe having Ngata-like athleticism for a big fella. Well, Ngata ran his 40 in 5.13. That quarter-second difference is nothing to sneeze at (consider the difference in 40 times between NT's Poe and Ngata would be same as the difference between these wideout 40 times: Mike Wallace's blazing 4.28 40 at his combine vs. Jerricho Cotchery's pedestrian 4.54 40 at his combine). :shock:

Steel Life
02-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Mychal Kendricks (a London Fletcher type & sized LB) ran a 4.41 showing his athleticism...keep an eye on him.

Dee Dub
02-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Keuchly is impressive as well. Bigger than I thought and he can do it all. Too bad he's probably going top 15 now.

RuthlessBurgher
02-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Keuchly is impressive as well. Bigger than I thought and he can do it all. Too bad he's probably going top 15 now.

Kuechly was never getting past the Eagles at #15. They can't continue with Clay Matthews overwhelmed little brother as their middle backer.

TallyStiller
02-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Nigel Bradham 6'2" 241 ran a 4.53 and absolutely BLOWS PEOPLE UP. Would be a worthy successor and understudy on James Harrison and Jack Lambert's defense. Definitely a 3rd or 4th round possibility if we go line early as I believe we should.

D Rock
02-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Nigel Bradham 6'2" 241 ran a 4.53 and absolutely BLOWS PEOPLE UP. Would be a worthy successor and understudy on James Harrison and Jack Lambert's defense. Definitely a 3rd or 4th round possibility if we go line early as I believe we should.

looks like he would fit right in on the Steelers defense with the way NFL refs call games

[youtube:286tbl10]MGYwJaqIzLU[/youtube:286tbl10]

phillyesq
02-28-2012, 11:21 AM

Kuechly was never getting past the Eagles at #15. They can't continue with Clay Matthews overwhelmed little brother as their middle backer.

The Eagles really need a LB and the media here has been clamoring for one. Based on that, I predict that the Eagles will take somebody out of the blue who does not play LB who gets booed on draft day. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
02-28-2012, 11:25 AM

The Eagles really need a LB and the media here has been clamoring for one. Based on that, I predict that the Eagles will take somebody out of the blue who does not play LB who gets booed on draft day. :lol:

That's true...a couple years ago, when they traded up into the early first, I was 100% sure they were going after Earl Thomas...the Brandon Graham pick totally threw me off.

TallyStiller
03-01-2012, 01:59 PM

looks like he would fit right in on the Steelers defense with the way NFL refs call games

[youtube:194ocfsv]MGYwJaqIzLU[/youtube:194ocfsv]

ACC refs are the absolute worst in college football. They simply can't keep up with the speed of the game. Bradham clearly a. led with his shoulder and b. didn't hit the guy in the head. The call was made entirely as a reaction to the violence of the hit... and that's the kind of player Bradham is. Been watching him play ball since he was in middle school. He has always hit like a ton of bricks... speed was the question as he transitions to the NFL, and I think a 4.5 range 40 answers that definitively.

Picking him would be like giving the NFL and Roger Goodell a giant, unmistakeable middle finger that says we play Steeler football, and the future looks just like the past.

Chadman
03-01-2012, 10:07 PM

[youtube:fmnq76jl]MGYwJaqIzLU[/youtube:fmnq76jl]

ACC refs are the absolute worst in college football. They simply can't keep up with the speed of the game. Bradham clearly a. led with his shoulder and b. didn't hit the guy in the head. The call was made entirely as a reaction to the violence of the hit... and that's the kind of player Bradham is. Been watching him play ball since he was in middle school. He has always hit like a ton of bricks... speed was the question as he transitions to the NFL, and I think a 4.5 range 40 answers that definitively.

Picking him would be like giving the NFL and Roger Goodell a giant, unmistakeable middle finger that says we play Steeler football, and the future looks just like the past.

:lol: :Clap :Clap

Would be VERY happy with Bradham in Black & Gold

Chucktownsteeler
03-01-2012, 11:12 PM
There are some great names mentioned here. I liek Shea mcMullin and could see the Steelers taking a shot at him.

What round do you think he will go, 3 or 4? Something else?

C-town

Steel Life
03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
There are some great names mentioned here. I liek Shea mcMullin and could see the Steelers taking a shot at him.

C-town
McClellin will go in the 3rd...Bradham maybe in the 3rd, look for Miles Burris in the 4th if we want to pick up another good LB.

focosteeler
03-02-2012, 12:50 AM

C-town
McClellin will go in the 3rd...Bradham maybe in the 3rd, look for Miles Burris in the 4th if we want to pick up another good LB.

Everything I have seen right now on Burris shows him as being a 5th round or later guy. Personally I would take him in the 4th but I hope he drops so we can take him later and get someone else with our 4th.

Oviedo
03-02-2012, 08:56 AM

C-town

Either McClellin or Bradham would look good in Black and Gold.