PDA

View Full Version : I'd take Decastro and RB Lamar Miller over Wallace

pick6
02-26-2012, 04:21 PM
The Wallace situation is a win-win for us. The only way he'll stay is if we can afford him. This is looking like a possibility with the WR market the way it is.
But in the event that he does leave, we are still in a great situation. I agree that it may be necessary to trade up to get a crack at Decastro. We really need this guy bad. But it would take a 1 and 2 I think. That would be painful. But if we have another RD. 1 pick from losing Wallace that would take the place of the 2nd round pick we lose to get Decastro.

I know it would be wise to pick the next NT at this spot, and that's what I would probably do, but what about a splash pick at this spot. A beast at the RB position who falls forward and plays violently (I know heavy on the Tomlinisms, right). Lamar Miller.

We need TOUCHDOWNS in the redzone guys, and these 2 guys would help out alot.

................Ok, pick your fricking NT instead, I guess we already have backs. Crap!!!!!!!!!!

pfelix73
02-26-2012, 04:43 PM
LOL- I was thinking I'd take Poe- NG and David Wilson from Va Tech if Wallace would go.

Need a dynamic RB with great hands who catch some passes out of the backfield. IE- a Shady McCoy- type. Wilson and and also Martin look pretty damn impressive....

:tt1

isonator07
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Of our biggest needs (NT, OG, ILB) I think we can afford to wait on ILB the most. I'm hoping one or both of Glenn or Poe are available (If both are gone I would hope that Hightower was available for us). In the second taking the best available at the position passed on in the first. I'd like to see us grab Pead in the 3rd.

I think Pead would be a nice change of pace to Redman. It's kind of a luxury pick, but I think he could be used like Darren Sproles was in New Orleans.