View Full Version : Fire Haley!

Shawn
02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
It needed to be said.

That is all.

:mrgreen:

jerseyfresh
02-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Shawn.....Couldn't you at least wait til the first pre season game! It baffles me how many fans are questioning our organization and head coach on this hiring. If Tomlin doesnt think there is going to be a behavior issue with Haley,why should I? Also, as someone with 14 years in recovery, I enjoyed reading your post about Hamilton yesterday.

mazze
02-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I won't join in on this chant until the Steelers actually announce the hiring.

Jigawatts
02-07-2012, 01:09 PM
It needed to be said.

That is all.

:mrgreen:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

ikestops85
02-07-2012, 02:31 PM
I'll put my name on the petition.

You guys have to admit he hasn't called a good game for us yet. His running game has gone nowhere and so has the passing game. :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
02-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I'll put my name on the petition.

You guys have to admit he hasn't called a good game for us yet. His running game has gone nowhere and so has the passing game. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but we are tied for first place right now in total offense (both yards and points)!

Granted, we are also currently tied for last place right now as well...but still... :lol:

Oviedo
02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Shawn.....Couldn't you at least wait til the first pre season game! It baffles me how many fans are questioning our organization and head coach on this hiring. If Tomlin doesnt think there is going to be a behavior issue with Haley,why should I? Also, as someone with 14 years in recovery, I enjoyed reading your post about Hamilton yesterday.

Why postpone the inevitable? No OC will ever be as smart as those who post on the internet. Just form up the virtual lynch mob now so everything is ready when the season begins. :wink:

fezziwig
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM
We should have never gotten rid of Arians !

RuthlessBurgher
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM
We should have never gotten rid of Arians !

We should have never gotten rid of Joe Walton! Or Ray Sherman! Or Kevin Gilbride! :mrgreen:

mazze
02-07-2012, 03:16 PM
It's official now so

FIRE HALEY!!

RuthlessBurgher
02-07-2012, 03:19 PM
It's official now so

FIRE HALEY!!

Shawn's post was parody, though...you are serious.

fezziwig
02-07-2012, 03:19 PM
We should have never gotten rid of Bubby Brister either.

anger 82&95
02-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I’ll hold judgment until the first successful FB screen…

Shawn
02-07-2012, 04:14 PM

You know it's coming. The pitch fork mob is forming as we speak. Personally, I think it's a great hire.

And I appreciate you saying that. 14 years put together one day at a time is quite a blessing.

Snatch98
02-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Just when we thought we could stop hearing about Caldwell.....

I'm happy with the signing and don't believe for a second the steelers would have taken him on if they thought he was going to be a problem. You're also right Shawn the post needed to be made lol. Unfortunately we'll have people REALLY saying this until he proves them wrong and it's a long road to the preseason. :(

steelblood
02-07-2012, 04:57 PM

Why postpone the inevitable? No OC will ever be as smart as those who post on the internet. Just form up the virtual lynch mob now so everything is ready when the season begins. :wink:

Are you calling yourself out? You better watch it, you may decide that you don't like it when you speak to yourself like that. Pretty soon, you'll be in a street fight with yourself. If it comes to that, can we get a live feed? :wink:

RuthlessBurgher
02-07-2012, 05:03 PM

Are you calling yourself out? You better watch it, you may decide that you don't like it when you speak to yourself like that. Pretty soon, you'll be in a street fight with yourself. If it comes to that, can we get a live feed? :wink:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2n9gnIdOSKU/TgPBED_aDWI/AAAAAAAADgo/cIMMlFU4lyQ/s1600/fight-club-tumblr-5.gif