PDA

View Full Version : You can please some of the people some of the time, but....

BigRob
02-06-2012, 08:42 PM
not all of the people all of the time.

Pretty much sums up what I think about this hire. I am neutral on Haley, but I think the Steelers have a bit of the damned if you do, damned if you don't about them and the OC.

mazze
02-06-2012, 09:11 PM
As it stands this is just a Twitter rumor until the Steelers make an announcement and I'm praying to all that it remains just an awful rumor.

BigRob
02-06-2012, 09:13 PM
As it stands this is just a Twitter rumor until the Steelers make an announcement and I'm praying to all that it remains just an awful rumor.

Its not a rumor, get over your disbelief. Haley is the new OC for the Steelers.

Iron Shiek
02-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Im fine with it. Offensively speaking he has a good track record. He was not a good fit as head coach.

TD386Steel
02-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Per Jim Wexell tweeter account Tomlin was impressed with Haley's interview. I dont know about the hire, but I know I didnt like Arians play calling, and offensive philosophy.

williar
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Surprised! But I'll take it! I thought they would make a "safe" hire and go for someone who wouldn't take them too far out of their comfort zone. Haley seems a bit radical but I'm lovin it! Wake up the dogs and let's get crackin'................

mazze
02-06-2012, 10:24 PM

Its not a rumor, get over your disbelief. Haley is the new OC for the Steelers.

This is no different than the reports of Arians being fired 2 years ago. Until the Steelers make an announcement it is nothing more than a rumor.