PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Have 0 Class

flippy
02-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Billy B is a piece of work. Doesn't even show up to be interviewed after the game during the SB broadcast. Every other losing coach is available. He should be fined.

Consistent lack of professionalism in everything that comes from the Pats. Cheating. Being sore losers. Disdain for the media and fans.

Then I saw him being interview on ESPN after the game. And he answered nothing. Complete D Bag. Can Roger fine someone for being a DBag? Seriously he should. Billy and the Pats hurt the NFL shield with their complete and utter lack of class.

It wonderful to see these guys lose. And given that they can't win without cheating, I've gotta ask - do Bill and Brady even belong in the HOF when it's all said and done? I hope those with votes say no.

Slapstick
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
This is me, not being surprised by Belicheat's conduct...

Sugar
02-06-2012, 10:02 AM
They made it further than we did this year with no cheating. No one has ever confused me with a Pat's fan, but they had some ticky-tack calls go against them. Add to that, Welker, Hernandez and Branch ALL dropping passes that they would normally make when it was crunch time. What do you expect the coach to say? "Our normally dependable receivers suddenly couldn't catch?"

Was he obligated to be interviewed after the game? If not, I can't blame him for not doing it. I wouldn't have either. The did keep the Ravens out and for that, I thank them!

JDSteeler
02-06-2012, 10:52 AM
It's not only just a no....it's a HELL NO!!!!

JD

7 UP
02-06-2012, 11:07 AM
They made it further than we did this year with no cheating. No one has ever confused me with a Pat's fan, but they had some ticky-tack calls go against them. Add to that, Welker, Hernandez and Branch ALL dropping passes that they would normally make when it was crunch time. What do you expect the coach to say? "Our normally dependable receivers suddenly couldn't catch?"

Was he obligated to be interviewed after the game? If not, I can't blame him for not doing it. I wouldn't have either. The did keep the Ravens out and for that, I thank them!

:Agree It sems like everyone is looking for more reasons to hate on the Patriots. #1 we already have enough reasons to hate the Pats. #2 Seeing them lose is good enough for me, I could really care less what interviews BB does or dosent do #3 With the 2 loses the Pats legacy is more like the Raiders or the pre-90's Cowboys than it is the Steelers. And that is a great thing.

feltdizz
02-06-2012, 11:21 AM

what ticky tack calls? I thought the game was officiated pretty good. The only iffy call IMO was the no pass interference call on the Pats* but even that call wasn't blatantly wrong.

SteelTorch
02-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Billy B is a piece of work. Doesn't even show up to be interviewed after the game during the SB broadcast. Every other losing coach is available. He should be fined.

Consistent lack of professionalism in everything that comes from the Pats. Cheating. Being sore losers. Disdain for the media and fans.

Then I saw him being interview on ESPN after the game. And he answered nothing. Complete D Bag. Can Roger fine someone for being a DBag? Seriously he should. Billy and the Pats hurt the NFL shield with their complete and utter lack of class.

It wonderful to see these guys lose. And given that they can't win without cheating, I've gotta ask - do Bill and Brady even belong in the HOF when it's all said and done? I hope those with votes say no.
What do you expect from a guy who couldn't even stay on the field in their first loss against the Giants at Super Bowl 42? Guy has no class at all.

BradshawsHairdresser
02-06-2012, 02:17 PM

what ticky tack calls? I thought the game was officiated pretty good. The only iffy call IMO was the no pass interference call on the Pats* but even that call wasn't blatantly wrong.
:Agree
I did think they missed some holding penalties, but I always think that, and it went both ways. I certainly don't think the *'s have any room to complain about the officiating.

Steelgal
02-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Belicheck has never had any class, so I didn't expect anything more from him.

I do have to give credit to Wes Welker though. Not sure if WRs usually do interviews/questions after a loss like that, but he stepped up and answered the tough questions.

StarSpangledSteeler
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Compare Mike Tomlin's post-loss press conferences to Bill Bellicheat's post-loss press conferences...

I promise you Tomlin does not enjoy losing. He doesn't want to answer questions second guessing his play calling or critiquing his players' performances. The difference is Tomlin is a person of very high character, very high standards, and the emotional stability to ride the high's and lows and still keep his composure. In Pittsburgh, "the standard" applies to coaches too. You win with class. And you lose with class. Just one of the reason's I'm proud to be a Steelers fan.

pick6
02-06-2012, 05:10 PM

Well I'm confusing you with one. You sound exactly like a Cheatriots fan. What ticky tack calls, are you freaking kidding me. What a complete and utter joke. Oh, are you talking about the phantom holding call when NYG was pounding it down there throat and about to score and burn out clock. That call ruined that drive and led to zero points and a punt. Or maybe you were talking about the PI no call when everybody knows if that was against your golden boy ten flags would have been thrown. These were the only missed calls I saw all game. Help me out?

Here is a team of arrogant douches who personally cheated us out of a chance at a Superbowl not once but twice and a Steeler fan is thanking them for keeping the Ravens out of the Superbowl. Notice how he tries to justify his "feelings" for the cheats by bringing up the Ravens, as if that exonerates them for being the scum of the earth. I'm not buying it. "They made it further than we did without cheating", this is exactly what someone who is a lifelong cheats fan would say to a Steeler fan who knows that the cheats were always frauds. This is pure cheatriots fan speech, unbelievable. Give me a break with the "drops excuse", you sound like Gisele. Firstly drops are part of the game. You don't catch the ball you don't win, period. As for Welker, it would have been an amazing catch because the pass was actually pretty bad. The guy was wide open, and "The Dreamiest Super Groovy QB Ever", threw it high, hard, and behind Welker. Welker made a difficult move just to get his hands on it. Should he have caught it, maybe, but don't act like he dropped a great ball. It was a bad pass from a guy who became distracted by the pressure of his precious legacy being in jeopardy. Hernandez was a drop but he was thinking about that corner dropping down and putting him to sleep. Again, football. With Branch, do you mean when Philips should have picked it but instead he tipped it and Branch couldn't hold on. The ball was tipped this is not a drop.

When you bring up ridiculous excuses as to why these frauds lost the game (it should have been worse) this tells me that you may have been rooting for them, which is just amazing.

Was really thinking that all the closet fanboys would get back in the closet after the frauds were exposed last night. But these tendencies are really strong in some, even exposing their infatuation of brady boy and the cheats in multiple threads. The legacy is over. Face it.

pick6
02-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Compare Mike Tomlin's post-loss press conferences to Bill Bellicheat's post-loss press conferences...

I promise you Tomlin does not enjoy losing. He doesn't want to answer questions second guessing his play calling or critiquing his players' performances. The difference is Tomlin is a person of very high character, very high standards, and the emotional stability to ride the high's and lows and still keep his composure. In Pittsburgh, "the standard" applies to coaches too. You win with class. And you lose with class. Just one of the reason's I'm proud to be a Steelers fan.

Facts.

feltdizz
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM

Well I'm confusing you with one. You sound exactly like a Cheatriots fan. What ticky tack calls, are you freaking kidding me. What a complete and utter joke. Oh, are you talking about the phantom holding call when NYG was pounding it down there throat and about to score and burn out clock. That call ruined that drive and led to zero points and a punt. Or maybe you were talking about the PI no call when everybody knows if that was against your golden boy ten flags would have been thrown. These were the only missed calls I saw all game. Help me out?

Here is a team of arrogant douches who personally cheated us out of a chance at a Superbowl not once but twice and a Steeler fan is thanking them for keeping the Ravens out of the Superbowl. Notice how he tries to justify his "feelings" for the cheats by bringing up the Ravens, as if that exonerates them for being the scum of the earth. I'm not buying it. "They made it further than we did without cheating", this is exactly what someone who is a lifelong cheats fan would say to a Steeler fan who knows that the cheats were always frauds. This is pure cheatriots fan speech, unbelievable. Give me a break with the "drops excuse", you sound like Gisele. Firstly drops are part of the game. You don't catch the ball you don't win, period. As for Welker, it would have been an amazing catch because the pass was actually pretty bad. The guy was wide open, and "The Dreamiest Super Groovy QB Ever", threw it high, hard, and behind Welker. Welker made a difficult move just to get his hands on it. Should he have caught it, maybe, but don't act like he dropped a great ball. It was a bad pass from a guy who became distracted by the pressure of his precious legacy being in jeopardy. Hernandez was a drop but he was thinking about that corner dropping down and putting him to sleep. Again, football. With Branch, do you mean when Philips should have picked it but instead he tipped it and Branch couldn't hold on. The ball was tipped this is not a drop.

When you bring up ridiculous excuses as to why these frauds lost the game (it should have been worse) this tells me that you may have been rooting for them, which is just amazing.

Was really thinking that all the closet fanboys would get back in the closet after the frauds were exposed last night. But these tendencies are really strong in some, even exposing their infatuation of brady boy and the cheats in multiple threads. The legacy is over. Face it.

:owned

fezziwig
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Ticky tack calls on the cheats ? Ha ! That team survives on ticky tack calls starting with their first one, the tuck rule. Brady must not have screamed at the refs enough to get his way as he always does.

When the Cheats played the Rams in the Super Bowl, where were the calls on their db's when they were mugging the receivers ?

One thing I wanted to bring up and never seem to remember. I think it was a Steelers/Titans playoff game when, the Steelers ran up to the line to spike the ball but, the flag was thrown because one of our linemen was not properly set. That was the biggest load of crap I think I have seen against the Steelers.
Watching the Cheats do it last night reminded me of that and their o-line was just bending over when Brady spiked the ball.

I could care less what the Cheats or fans think that didn't go the Cheats way......They screwed many teams for many seasons with their cheating and changed the NFL history and what real teams should have earned.

Sugar
02-06-2012, 06:26 PM

I've been a Steelers fan for decades and won't defend that to some guy on an internet board. :roll: When people asked me who I was pulling for in the SB, I had to reply that I had hoped for mutual plane crashes (jest). I didn't have a rooting interest. The Steelers didn't beat Patriots teams of the past because we didn't make the plays. No other reason. They lost last night because they didn't make the plays when they needed to- not just Welker, but Hernandez and Branch as well.

There is no team in the NFL I hate as much as the Ravens. :ratsuck That is followed by the Browns. While I don't like the Pat's, I'm not going to come unglued about them either. Heck, even my father in-law (a die-hard Bengals fan) thought that they were getting some bad calls against them. Bad calls happen.

DukieBoy
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM

Well done.

drprwnap
02-06-2012, 06:31 PM

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better. :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow :Bow

DukieBoy
02-06-2012, 07:13 PM
James would love this pic

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6784_n.jpg (http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421229_346906245331606_100000367007562_1200913_753 06784_n.jpg)

NJ-STEELER
02-06-2012, 10:48 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 51396.html (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/only-dance-heal-wounded-souls-matt-light-rob-212551396.html)

tiproast
02-06-2012, 11:21 PM
I thought it was one of the best officiated Super Bowls I have seen in a long time.

Giants played a little bit better than the Pats, and had fewer mistakes. They were the better team when it counted.

I didn't watch any of the post-game stuff - was a little bit depressed.

flippy
02-06-2012, 11:40 PM
The one call I thought was weird was the safety for intentional grounding. As far a Brady threw the ball down field under duress, it seems like he could have easily just overthrown someone. It may have been the right call, but it was odd.

The one bad call against the Gmen was the Pass int that wasn't called. But then when they showed the replay from the back where the ref was it didn't look too bad.

All in all. The game seemed called pretty well. And when in doubt, they mostly let the players play and didn't detract with ticky tack calls

If I was a Pats fan, I'd be most bummed about the fumbles they forced and just got the wrong bounces and couldn't recover. As bad as NEs D is, I give them credit for going after the ball.

DukieBoy
02-06-2012, 11:57 PM
I thought it was one of the best officiated Super Bowls I have seen in a long time.

Giants played a little bit better than the Pats, and had fewer mistakes. They were the better team when it counted.

Sorry for your loss, individually. You've been an asset to this board, a student of the game, and are owed that respect.

tiproast
02-06-2012, 11:59 PM
If I was a Pats fan, I'd be most bummed about the fumbles they forced and just got the wrong bounces and couldn't recover. As bad as NEs D is, I give them credit for going after the ball.
It's football - sometimes the ball bounces in weird directions. Pats have had both kinds of luck the past 10 years or so - it generally evens out, although when it's bad and recent it hurts a little.

But on the positive side, I hear there's going to be another NFL season starting up this fall. Looking forward to it.

phillyesq
02-07-2012, 09:58 AM

Sorry for your loss, individually. You've been an asset to this board, a student of the game, and are owed that respect.

Slapstick
02-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Nobody is slighting Belichick for being pi$$ed over losing...

But, there is no excuse for not having the sack to answer questions...supposedly, he is a professional...he should conduct himself as such...

fezziwig
02-07-2012, 10:15 AM
I thought it was a good suspense type game. Just glad justice was served with the Cheats losing. They screwed teams, cities, players coaches for years with their cheating so anytime those pricks lose, it is a good day.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
02-07-2012, 10:28 AM
It's football - sometimes the ball bounces in weird directions. Pats have had both kinds of luck the past 10 years or so - it generally evens out, although when it's bad and recent it hurts a little.

But on the positive side, I hear there's going to be another NFL season starting up this fall. Looking forward to it.

You mean without a lockout?

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
02-07-2012, 03:20 PM

:Cheers
I coach my 9 year old son's baseball, basketball and football teams and this is lesson #1. Win with class lose with dignity. If you give it your best, be proud of yourself and your teammates.

fezziwig
02-07-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't know why anyone is surprised that Bellicheat is a creep ? The first I ever heard of him or seen of him was his days with the Browns. When he didn't shake hands with Greg Lloyd after the playoff loss, I knew all there was to know about the guy.

Goodell wants the NFL to be something that you should admire, respect and all green but, he overlooks the ***'s and Bellicheat as if they were transparent.