PDA

View Full Version : OT:Gisele e-mails friends, family asking for Super Bowl ...

costanza2k1
02-02-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/g ... 2SjRXQSjLL (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/gisele_pray_for_my_tom_sqEjWh7kObfk2SjRXQSjLL)

Tom Brady may be the quarterback in the family, but his wife is the one throwing Hail Marys.

In a disgustingly sappy e-mail, supermodel Gisele Bundchen implored friends and family yesterday to pray hard for her pretty-boy hubby to win Sunday’s Super Bowl against the Giants.

“I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time,” Bundchen wrote in the message sent out to Brady-clan insiders.

The note, obtained exclusively by The Post, is hardly the stuff of Knute Rockne.

It’s filled with a touchy-feely request for “positive” thinking that one might expect from a Brazilian catwalk stunner — especially one concerned for her loved one’s safety against Big Blue’s fierce pass rush.
AP
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen

“My sweet friends and family,” the e-mail began. “This sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl . . .

“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.

“Thank you for your love and support. Love, G :)”

Reached via e-mail, Bundchen said yesterday: “I am surprised that you received this e-mail; it was a private note only sent to close friends and family.”

The last time the two teams met in a Super Bowl, in 2008, came shortly after the Patriots’ power couple started dating, but before they tied the knot in 2009.

Gisele’s pleas for prayer make her sound a lot less confident in the Pats’ chances Sunday than her “Tommy.”

Earlier in the week, he brazenly told a crowd of Patriots fans at a pep rally in Massachusetts: “We’re going down there, and were going down there for one reason . . . hopefully we’ll have a lot more people at our party next weekend.”

That boast sounds like the kind of arrogance the Patriots engaged in before Super Bowl XLII four years ago, when they trademarked “19-0” in anticipation of completing an undefeated season with a championship win over the Giants.

That win would never come to pass, with Eli Manning leading Big Blue to a 17-14 win over Brady and Co.

Earlier in the week, Brady said Gisele gave him some advice before he headed off to Indianapolis. “Throw the ball quickly,” he said she told him. “She doesn’t like it when I get hit very often.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/g ... z1lF296Xqm (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/gisele_pray_for_my_tom_sqEjWh7kObfk2SjRXQSjLL#ixzz 1lF296Xqm)

RuthlessBurgher
02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Great idea, Gisele! Here's my version:

"My sweet friends and PlanetSteelers family. This Sunday will be a really important day in Gisele Bundchen's husband’s life. He and his team cheated to get to this point and now we need you more than ever to send them negative energy so we can fulfill everyone's dream outside of Boston and a very small portion of Brazil of watching them lose this Super Bowl. . .

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this negativity chain and curse him, so he can feel doubt, pain, and weakness. Envision him miserable and depressed experiencing with his team a demoralizing loss this Sunday.

Thank you for your hate and disdain. Love, R"

BradshawsHairdresser
02-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Dear G,

I am asking all of my family and friends to send out extra mega-negative vibes for Tommy this Sunday...that he might get crushed to a pulp and experience extreme and deserved pain. Also, extra mega-negative vibes for you, you vixen, that you might trip on the catwalk and break your scrawny neck.

Sincerely,
Tommy's other baby mama (the first one),
Bridget

Eich
02-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Great idea, Gisele! Here's my version:

"My sweet friends and PlanetSteelers family. This Sunday will be a really important day in Gisele Bundchen's husband’s life. He and his team cheated to get to this point and now we need you more than ever to send them negative energy so we can fulfill everyone's dream outside of Boston and a very small portion of Brazil of watching them lose this Super Bowl. . .

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this negativity chain and curse him, so he can feel doubt, pain, and weakness. Envision him miserable and depressed experiencing with his team a demoralizing loss this Sunday.

Thank you for your hate and disdain. Love, R"

WOW! That is so PERFECT, I'm seriously thinking of making it my facebook status. Seriously, that needs to go viral !!

Eich
02-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Just a slight tweak and we have the start of something special. For the love of all that's holy, please get some good use out of FaceBook and make this go viral !

"My sweet friends and SteelerNation. This Sunday will be a really important day in Gisele Bundchen's husband’s life. He and his team cheated to get to this point in his career and now we need you more than ever to send them negative energy so we can fulfill everyone's dream outside of Boston and a very small portion of Brazil of watching them lose this Super Bowl. . .

Please make this your FaceBook status in show of your support. Thank you for your hate and disdain. Love, SteelerNation."

RuthlessBurgher
02-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Just a slight tweak and we have the start of something special. For the love of all that's holy, please get some good use out of FaceBook and make this go viral !

"My sweet friends and SteelerNation. This Sunday will be a really important day in Gisele Bundchen's husband’s life. He and his team cheated to get to this point in his career and now we need you more than ever to send them negative energy so we can fulfill everyone's dream outside of Boston and a very small portion of Brazil of watching them lose this Super Bowl. . .

Thank you for your hate and disdain. Love, SteelerNation"

I don't have FaceBook myself (actually, my wife is on it, and she signed me up a few years ago, and now I get these e-mails about people from my old high school wanting to add me or whatever, but I've just ignored them and never signed on to that site even once...oh well), but I'll you a double Terrible Towel salute anyway! :tt2 :tt1

hawaiiansteel
02-02-2012, 03:18 PM
when you look like this you can send out all the sappy emails you want...

http://img.izismile.com//img/img2/20090522/gisele_bundchen_bikini_08.jpg

flippy
02-02-2012, 04:22 PM
She kinda looks like a man. Anyone ever notice how many models look like men these days. That's an unfortunate trend. Whatever happened to women looking more feminine?

BradshawsHairdresser
02-02-2012, 05:24 PM
She kinda looks like a man.
:shock:
Dude....

fordfixer
02-02-2012, 11:39 PM
She kinda looks like a man. Anyone ever notice how many models look like men these days. That's an unfortunate trend. Whatever happened to women looking more feminine?
Flip you need to take your pills NOW!!!!!!!!!!

BradshawsHairdresser
02-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Flip you need to take your pills NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about pills...I was thinking about getting him to an optometrist... :D

Chadman
02-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Chadman thinks Flippy means Giselle is missing the big bouncy ones.

:Boobs

Sugar
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
No one will ever confuse me for a Pat's supporter. That said, Brady is a good guy who has a great story. This wasn't something that was meant for public consumption, but a private notes to family and close friends.

I guess I don't understand how someone might think that a wife wouldn't want the very best for her guy.

feltdizz
02-03-2012, 03:08 PM

Most models have the hard face or strong features...

I see 50 chicks like this in the mall in South Park on any given weekend. I call them plain janes...

RuthlessBurgher
02-03-2012, 03:49 PM

I see 50 chicks like this in the mall in South Park on any given weekend. I call them plain janes...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5UURDo_OHcCoOlqO0r9PQUQhipSpji LdkOW4p2JM6MjtpPaH_60xvZkzk

BradshawsHairdresser
02-03-2012, 06:25 PM

Dang...guess maybe it's MY eyesight that's getting bad...'cause I'd call her BABE-A-LICIOUS!

feltdizz
02-03-2012, 06:54 PM
I know it sounds crazy but I'm more of a Halle, Gabrielle Union, Modern Family Latina wife type of guy. A tall rail thin bag of bones doesn't turn me on.

BradshawsHairdresser
02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I know it sounds crazy but I'm more of a Halle, Gabrielle Union, Modern Family Latina wife type of guy. A tall rail thin bag of bones doesn't turn me on.
I'm good with the chicks you mentioned, but I don't exactly see Gisele as a "bag of bones."
But maybe I'm babeatudinally challenged... :D

feltdizz
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Well, Giselle is Brazilian so she may have a mini bubble.

SteelCrazy
02-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, Giselle is Brazilian so she may have a mini bubble.

Maybe, but she is definitely missing the double bubbles and not even a hint of cold weather

flippy
02-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Call me strange, but I'm usually not into most models. With plastic surgery, starvation, strong facial features, bones, and something awkward to make them intriguing. And I think a lot of models look more like guys than women if you take away the hair and makeup.

At the end of the day for a model, it's about symmetry, height, quirky feature that stands out, and being photogenic. Those are typically good for a photo shoot or runway. But most models just aren't the most womanly creatures.

May have something to do with models being so tall/big. The super height thing gives them a more man like physique.

Ever notice on the other hand that male models have female features?

I think the modeling industry goes for an androgynous look for men and women.

hawaiiansteel
02-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't know guys, this sure works for me...

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/0/4/04vd0zksvrm8dvz8.jpg

feltdizz
02-06-2012, 11:29 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/06/gisele-consoles-brady-rips-bleepin-patriots-receivers-after-loss/

NEW YORK (WFAN) – The prayers of Gisele Bundchen and her entourage went unanswered on Super Bowl Sunday.

Tom Brady’s supermodel wife watched helplessly as Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker dropped a wide-open chance to possibly seal the deal on another Lombardi Trophy for New England.

Instead, Eli Manning and the Giants stormed back to win Super Bowl XLVI, 21-17.

Gisele’s frustration was on full display Sunday night after Brady’s desperate Hail Mary pass fell short in Indianapolis.

“Eli rules!” exclaimed a fan after the game as Bundchen left her luxury suite at Lucas Oil Stadium. “Eli owns your husband!”

“You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” she snapped back. “My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Gisele rips receivers after loss

The exchange was caught on video and obtained by TheInsider.com.

The supermodel, who reportedly emailed friends and family last week to pray for her “Tommy,” wouldn’t get any divine mojo from Madonna’s halftime rendition of “Like a Prayer.”

Gisele later consoled Brady with a postgame embrace — in full view of reporters and photographers.

It may have been a super night for the power couple, if not for key fourth-quarter drops by Welker and tight end Aaron Hernandez.

“It comes to the biggest moment of my life, and (I) don’t come up with it,” said Welker. “Most critical situation, and I let the team down.”

maybe if Brady doesn't give up a safety, throw an INT or force Welker to make a circus catch the Pats may have won.

grotonsteel
02-06-2012, 11:34 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/06/gisele-consoles-brady-rips-bleepin-patriots-receivers-after-loss/

NEW YORK (WFAN) – The prayers of Gisele Bundchen and her entourage went unanswered on Super Bowl Sunday.

Tom Brady’s supermodel wife watched helplessly as Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker dropped a wide-open chance to possibly seal the deal on another Lombardi Trophy for New England.

Instead, Eli Manning and the Giants stormed back to win Super Bowl XLVI, 21-17.

Gisele’s frustration was on full display Sunday night after Brady’s desperate Hail Mary pass fell short in Indianapolis.

“Eli rules!” exclaimed a fan after the game as Bundchen left her luxury suite at Lucas Oil Stadium. “Eli owns your husband!”

“You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” she snapped back. “My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Gisele rips receivers after loss

The exchange was caught on video and obtained by TheInsider.com.

The supermodel, who reportedly emailed friends and family last week to pray for her “Tommy,” wouldn’t get any divine mojo from Madonna’s halftime rendition of “Like a Prayer.”

Gisele later consoled Brady with a postgame embrace — in full view of reporters and photographers.

It may have been a super night for the power couple, if not for key fourth-quarter drops by Welker and tight end Aaron Hernandez.

“It comes to the biggest moment of my life, and (I) don’t come up with it,” said Welker. “Most critical situation, and I let the team down.”

maybe if Brady doesn't give up a safety, throw an INT or force Welker to make a circus catch the Pats may have won.

Now that Giesele Bundchen is complaing about NE WRs, Wes Walker now can't user Tom Brady's toilet??? :lol:

hawaiiansteel
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Wes Welker accepts blame: “It hit me right in the hands”

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 6, 2012

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/weswelkersb.jpg?w=250

The Patriots had a huge opportunity to put Super Bowl XLVI away when Tom Brady passed to an open Wes Welker on a second-and-11 pass with four minutes left in the game.

If Welker catches that pass, the Patriots get a new set of downs and the ball in field goal range while leading 17-15. Even if New England hadn’t gained another yard from there they could have taken time off the clock and kicked a field goal, and it’s possible that they would have either taken all the remaining time off the clock or scored a game-sealing touchdown. Instead, the pass was incomplete, as was Brady’s next pass, and New England had to punt the ball back to the Giants, who now had plenty of time for their game-winning drive.

Speaking to the media after the game, Welker said it was his fault.

“It hit me right in the hands,” Welker said. “I mean, it’s a play I never drop, I always make. Most critical situation, I let the team down.”

Brady deserves some blame for a high pass as well, but Welker seemed to be taking it on his own shoulders. Several Patriots repeated the mantra after the game that they win as a team and lose as a team, but Welker said that if there’s a Patriot who deserves the bulk of the blame, “I’m right up there at the top of the list.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... the-hands/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/06/wes-welker-accepts-blame-it-hit-me-right-in-the-hands/)