PDA

View Full Version : Pittburgh Dad: Ravens Lost

costanza2k1
01-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I don't know how many of you watch this guy no youtube, he's too funny...here's the latest:

[youtube:6k81h2dr]nvbyPIek-zw[/youtube:6k81h2dr]

steelblood
01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Who is Tom?

hawaiiansteel
01-24-2012, 05:03 PM
I know it's all in fun but we can't talk too much trash since the Ravens beat us twice and went further than we did...

however, I do agree that :ratsuck

JAR
01-24-2012, 05:58 PM
I know it's all in fun but we can't talk too much trash since the Ravens beat us twice and went further than we did...

Sure we can, they are in the exact same place as we are with nothing to show for it except premature Gatorade baths. :ratsuck

hawaiiansteel
01-24-2012, 06:15 PM

Sure we can, they are in the exact same place as we are with nothing to show for it except premature Gatorade baths. :ratsuck

I like your perspective on this matter... :Cheers

Joe Flaccid, you and your team sucks... :ratsuck

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2011-12/66790071.jpg

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Love the Pittsburgh Dad, check out the raking leaves one, and take dahn that damm ravens flag don't you know where you are!

What coulda helped yinz out right...more purple in your uniforms. Thats a mans color, when I think football I think purple.

Dont even worry about you didn't want to be luggin home one of them big lombardi trophies...

Bout time you took those damm purple lights down...looks like a prince concert over der.

Yea I know we got tebowed but yinz just blow!