PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

fezziwig
01-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Any predictions about next season and our Steelers ? Might as well add in the Bengals and Ravens for that matter.

Will we win our division ? Tie with Balty, sweep the Ravens , get swept by the Ravens and or the Bengals ?

I wonder if we are going to open up with a home game against the Ravens or an away game with another divisional foe ?

hawaiiansteel
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
on paper it looks like a very tough schedule next season, especially on the road:

HOME GAMES

Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
New York Jets
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers

AWAY GAMES

Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders

fezziwig
01-23-2012, 11:53 PM
thats like murderers row

hawain, have you been to the tumble weed site ?

Chadman
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
going to need to see who is lining up for the Steelers next season before guessing at performance...

hawaiiansteel
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
thats like murderers row

hawain, have you been to the tumble weed site ?

no, what site is that?

fezziwig
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
take a guess

Starlifter
01-24-2012, 12:18 AM
looks like another 5 star schedule. jim nantz and phil simms should get a condo.......

fezziwig
01-24-2012, 08:53 PM
I see us splitting with the Ravens and Bengals next season. I also see the Ravens winning the division again. As much as Harbaugh cries and my dislike for him he, does have the fire in him and the hunger to throw the kitchen sink at us and his opponents.
Had they not put their guards down after they had big season wins and lost the following weeks they probably would had home field advantage and went to the Super Bowl.