PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh x2 for Pro bowl?

steelnavy
01-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Don't the AFC and NFC losing coaches get the consolation prize of coaching the Pro Bowl?

:moon

phillyesq
01-23-2012, 10:08 AM
I was just thinking about that this morning. Yet another reason not to watch the pro bowl.

7 UP
01-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Not since they changed it to before the Super Bowl. Now its the highest seed to lose in the divisional round. This year its the McCarthy vs Kubiak.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Awwww.......I would watch just to see those two whining about pro bowl calls. The look on john's face everytime he isn't happy is priceless.

Now that Deebo has been added, you have to tune in to see how many times he has his man lined up only to raise his hands and back off the hit with a big smile on his face.

aggiebones
01-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Both lost due to kickers. Gotta sting. One lost on a last second FG by opponent and the other lost when his own missed a 32 yarder. Ouch.
Who hates special teams :)

phillyesq
01-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Not since they changed it to before the Super Bowl. Now its the highest seed to lose in the divisional round. This year its the McCarthy vs Kubiak.

Oops -- good catch.

steelblood
01-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Both lost due to kickers. Gotta sting. One lost on a last second FG by opponent and the other lost when his own missed a 32 yarder. Ouch.
Who hates special teams :)

Today, I'm a big fan of special teams.

fezziwig
01-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Just for the fact that we don't need to hear about a Hairball bowl is victory enough for me.
Could you imagine having to watch every aspect of those two along with their parents up until the Super Bowl ?

To tell you the truth, I was getting tired of hearing of Bettis going back to Detroit about a week before the Super Bowl.

hawaiiansteel
01-23-2012, 11:55 PM
I was just thinking about that this morning. Yet another reason not to watch the pro bowl.

I'm going to the Pro Bowl this Sunday and am very glad that neither Harbaugh will be there while Ben, Deebo, Wallace, Antonio and Pouncey will be. :tt2

SteelBucks
01-24-2012, 12:30 AM

I'm going to the Pro Bowl this Sunday and am very glad that neither Harbaugh will be there while Ben, Deebo, Wallace, Antonio and Pouncey will be. :tt2

Minus Pouncey. (had surgery last week)

hawaiiansteel
01-24-2012, 12:46 AM

Minus Pouncey. (had surgery last week)

actually glad to hear that, Pouncey needs to rest and stay healthy next season and not hurt himself in an all-star game like the Pro Bowl.

but I do wish Troy was playing...