PDA

View Full Version : one harbaugh down......

Starlifter
01-22-2012, 07:40 PM
actually preferred that ending to a blowout. was difficult to watch them drive to tie - but the pain on suggs face was enough reward for a disappointing season.

I feel a little guilty for feeling so good........ :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

pick6
01-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Hate Harbaugh, Suggs is OK. Hate the Cheats more than anything. Would have rather seen the Ravens win then lose it all in the Superbowl. But we'll see what happens.

7 UP
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Dont feel guilty!!!

Steeler Fan Law Amendment 1/22/2012

It is OK to root for the Patriots as long as you are rooting against the Ravens.

hawaiiansteel
01-22-2012, 08:10 PM
http://0.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/76/92/3649241869e16458acb15c5e66b92f17.jpg

focosteeler
01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
honestly its kinda hard for me to hate jim harbaugh. i love what he has done with the niners and how he has them playing.... but he is still a harbaugh :HeadBanger

hawaiiansteel
01-22-2012, 08:21 PM
honestly its kinda hard for me to hate jim harbaugh. i love what he has done with the niners and how he has them playing.... but he is still a harbaugh :HeadBanger

I'm just glad we no longer have to worry about the prospect of two Harbaughs in the Super Bowl...

I might be able to watch it now.

Steelgal
01-22-2012, 08:27 PM

I'm just glad we no longer have to worry about the prospect of two Harbaughs in the Super Bowl...

I might be able to watch it now.

Agreed. That would have been a media love-fest I don't think I could have handled. You have to give Jim props for turning the team around like he did. I do think it would be funny if younger brother got to the SB before his older brother tho.......

PlayForBlood
01-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Hate Harbaugh, Suggs is OK. Hate the Cheats more than anything. Would have rather seen the Ravens win then lose it all in the Superbowl. But we'll see what happens.

This is how I felt.
I hate how smug Brady is. My hope now is that the Giants make it and beat them again.

NorthCoast
01-22-2012, 09:19 PM
my biggest beef with Harbaugh is his constant jawing to the officials about non-calls against the defense when they are on offense. His constant whining is so irritating and smacks of poor sportsmanship.

Although I can't stand NE, I have learned to hate Harbaugh's Ravens even more.

isonator07
01-22-2012, 09:26 PM
my biggest beef with Harbaugh is his constant jawing to the officials about non-calls against the defense when they are on offense. His constant whining is so irritating and smacks of poor sportsmanship.

:Agree This is exactly how I feel. As much as I've hated the Pats, I hate Harbaughs Ravens a little more.

Steelgal
01-22-2012, 09:32 PM

:Agree This is exactly how I feel. As much as I've hated the Pats, I hate Harbaughs Ravens a little more.

hey iso :wink:

isonator07
01-22-2012, 09:34 PM

Hey Gal!! :Beer

DukieBoy
01-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Hey Gal!! :Beer

Get a room !!!
:Cheers :wink:

DukieBoy
01-22-2012, 11:36 PM
And the super bowl will be Arsebaugh-less.

Starlifter
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
that just makes me smile............

both of them are soooo arrogant. I thought billick was bad.

quick question - do they both get to coach the probowl????

now THAT'S a harbaugh vs. harbaugh I'm happy to see.

SteelBucks
01-22-2012, 11:44 PM
My Super Bowl checklist is almost complete. Now the Pats need to go down in flames.

Starlifter
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
My Super Bowl checklist is almost complete. Now the Pats need to go down in flames.

bingo!!! ELI!!!!

DukieBoy
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM

bingo!!! ELI!!!!

Very well Said.

Steelgal
01-23-2012, 09:02 AM
that just makes me smile............

both of them are soooo arrogant. I thought billick was bad.

quick question - do they both get to coach the probowl????

now THAT'S a harbaugh vs. harbaugh I'm happy to see.

I read somewhere else that the Probowl rule was changed and that Kubiak and McCarthy will be coaching the teams.