PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to Steelerss.com board??

SteelerGold1
01-21-2012, 05:10 PM
When i try accessing it, it shows a bad link. This has been going on for about 4 days.

Thanks

SteelCrazy
01-21-2012, 05:49 PM
I've never heard of it and when I tried to access the site for you it said it didn't exist. Sorry.

Try this board out for a while. It has really good topics, discussions and people. Hope you stay a while and like it as well as I do. :Cheers :tt2

Jooser
01-21-2012, 05:56 PM
I've never heard of it and when I tried to access the site for you it said it didn't exist. Sorry.

Try this board out for a while. It has really good topics, discussions and people. Hope you stay a while and like it as well as I do. :Cheers :tt2

Dang, and we were that close to losing you to another board? LMAO, just kidding.

:moon

SteelCrazy
01-21-2012, 06:18 PM

Dang, and we were that close to losing you to another board? LMAO, just kidding.

I should have added this board is great until Jooser enters the discussion then its hard to hold your food down. I mean, the guy will really make you green...... :mrgreen: :tt2

fordfixer
01-21-2012, 07:18 PM

I should have added this board is great until Jooser enters the discussion then its hard to hold your food down. I mean, the guy will really make you green...... :mrgreen: :tt2
Now now you two be good in front of the company. :wink:

SteelerGold1 I hope your board is back up soon, if not you are welcome here at the Planet :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SteelCrazy
01-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't you rather we fight "in house" fordfixer? :stirpot

fordfixer
01-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Wouldn't you rather we fight "in house" fordfixer? :stirpot
Your right have at it :wink: