PDA

View Full Version : its not just the Steelers

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:11 PM
The whole city of Pittsburgh is injury cursed right now, Pouncey, Keisel, Hampton, Woodley, Ben, Mendy were the key Steelers who were injured and the Penguins are the most injury plagued team I have ever seen, with new prolonged injuries to James Neal, Craig Adams and Jordan Stall to go along with Crosby, Letang, Dupuis, and others, this whole Pittsburgh area must have something in the air that causes injuries and they are killing us.....(in terms of rooting)

Steelers>NFL
01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Cursed??? The Packers had like 15 players on DL last year and the won the SB.
were they cursed? How did they do it? Cuz of GREAT coaching!

Scarletfire1970
01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
F the Packers.

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM

okay, relax, I was talking about all the injuries that Pittsburgh Sport teams are facing, not just the Steelers...the Packers at least had Rodgers at or near 100%, while our best player was at 60% at best...
and it is IR not DL <----yes that was me being a smartguy

Steelgal
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM

yes, but of their 15 players on IR, only 3-4 were starters. Most were 2nd string or lower guys that were injured. Our injuries this year have been much more substantial.

SteelBucks
01-08-2012, 10:32 PM
May this curse affect the entire NL Cental. Pirates win by default!

It's going to be a long off-season.

MaxAMillion
01-08-2012, 10:33 PM

They did it because their most important player was 100% healthy (Aaron Rogers). I would like to see Rogers play when he can hardly move. I don't think the Packers when the Super Bowl if he is injured. I also don't think it was great coaching which caused the Seahawks to beat the Saints last year. Sometimes you lose when you go on the road in the playoffs.

I know this team showed tremendous heart considering the injuries and the horrible fire that hit Coach Wilson's home. They battled through a lot this year.

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
May this curse affect the entire NL Cental. Pirates win by default!

It's going to be a long off-season.

haha, last year the Pirates were injury plagued also...Presley, tabata, cedeno, doumit, lee, alvarez, maholm and the list goes on and on...

Steelers&gt;NFL
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM

They did it because their most important player was 100% healthy (Aaron Rogers). I would like to see Rogers play when he can hardly move. I don't think the Packers when the Super Bowl if he is injured. I also don't think it was great coaching which caused the Seahawks to beat the Saints last year. Sometimes you lose when you go on the road in the playoffs.

I know this team showed tremendous heart considering the injuries and the horrible fire that hit Coach Wilson's home. They battled through a lot this year.
No curse. But I for one knew Steelers were not going anywhere with a gimpy Ben.
They still had a chance to beat the Broncos. But with BA, you never get a good game.
U wanna talk about curse, refer to the Chicage cubs in baseball. THAT IS CURSE DUDE!!!

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM
[quote="Steelers>NFL":1n6lpzj1]Cursed??? The Packers had like 15 players on DL last year and the won the SB.

They still had a chance to beat the Broncos. But with BA, you never get a good game.
U wanna talk about curse, refer to the Chicage cubs in baseball. THAT IS CURSE DUDE!!![/quote:1n6lpzj1]

no thanks DUDE, I will stick with an injury cursed year for Pittsburgh sports....but I do not really care if I get your approval either way.

Steelers&gt;NFL
01-08-2012, 11:17 PM
[quote="Steelers>NFL":3b0ou8ld]Cursed??? The Packers had like 15 players on DL last year and the won the SB.

U wanna talk about curse, refer to the Chicage cubs in baseball. THAT IS CURSE DUDE!!!

no thanks DUDE, I will stick with an injury cursed year for Pittsburgh sports....but I do not really care if I get your approval either way.[/quote:3b0ou8ld]
:Blah :roll:

feltdizz
01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
PITT basketball is unwatchable and they will probably miss the tourney. PITT football was lousy. PSU had a bad year... Still waiting on the Bucs to break .500 and Crosby still has headaches.

and we lost to Tebow.

SteelBucks
01-08-2012, 11:24 PM
PITT basketball is unwatchable and they will probably miss the tourney. PITT football was lousy. PSU had a bad year... Still waiting on the Bucs to break .500 and Crosby still has headaches.

and we lost to Tebow.

And my alma mater is on probation (OSU). 2012 is off to a terrible start.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-09-2012, 12:02 PM

yes, but of their 15 players on IR, only 3-4 were starters. Most were 2nd string or lower guys that were injured. Our injuries this year have been much more substantial.

Exactly. We kept hearing all last year about the Packers injuries but even then we had suffered far worse on the injury front.

15 represents quantity, not quality.

It would be like us complaining that we have Miguel Chavis and Erik Clanton on IR this season.