PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm Rooting For Tebow and the Broncos

flippy
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Congrats to the Broncos. Great game plan. And they handed us our butts today.

As bad as Tebow was on some throws, he really impressed me a couple of times. And the Broncos defense is impressive.

Their offense is going to have some challenges going forward now that they put some of these plays versus Pittsburgh on film.

Best of luck to these guys in NE and then all the way through to the SuperBowl.

SteelBucks
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
LETS GO PENS!

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:06 PM
craig adams got hurt at practice today, stall is out 6 weeks and james neal broke his foot yesterday, add them to the crosby, letang and other penguin injury list, and you will get a team that may not make the playoffs....this year stinks already

SteelBucks
01-08-2012, 10:09 PM
craig adams got hurt at practice today, stall is out 6 weeks and james neal broke his foot yesterday, add them to the crosby, letang and other penguin injury list, and you will get a team that may not make the playoffs....this year stinks already

Both the Pens and Steelers are/were banged up beyond belief.

flippy
01-08-2012, 10:11 PM
At least we don't have to worry about the Buccos getting banged up.

NorthCoast
01-08-2012, 10:13 PM

As bad as Tebow was on some throws, he really impressed me a couple of times. And the Broncos defense is impressive.

Their offense is going to have some challenges going forward now that they put some of these plays versus Pittsburgh on film.

Sad thing is none of those plays were really all that different from the last 3 games. Just the other teams had DBs that could actually make plays on the ball.

isonator07
01-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Im not rooting for the broncos.

SteelBucks
01-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Im not rooting for the broncos.

I Agree. I can't do it. I'll watch the playoffs but will end up rooting for NO.

pick6
01-08-2012, 10:22 PM

Please don't give them credit for a game plan. our corners failed on a few key plays.

Steelgal
01-08-2012, 10:24 PM
As long as the Rats or Pats don't win it all, I can live with anyone else. I'd love to see NO win it again. But PLZ no Harbaugh-bowl. I don't think I could handle the love fest for a SF/Rats Superbowl. Ugh....

flippy
01-08-2012, 10:24 PM
If the Broncos win it all, we can think we were the 2nd best team and only lost to the SuperBowl champs.

This was the first Tebow game I've seen. And all I've heard is he can't throw. And he was way off on a couple passes, but he had some really good throws.

I suspect based on what I saw, Tebow will turn into a decent NFL QB in time.

proudsteelerfamily
01-08-2012, 10:35 PM
I will be pulling for the Texans to beat the Ravens. NO to beat the other Hairball. Giants over GB. Have not decided on the NE /Denver game. Might be too hard to pull for NE.

grotonsteel
01-08-2012, 10:39 PM
As long as the Rats or Pats don't win it all, I can live with anyone else. I'd love to see NO win it again. But PLZ no Harbaugh-bowl. I don't think I could handle the love fest for a SF/Rats Superbowl. Ugh....

+1

I don't care about other teams but i definitely don't want Hairball (both) and Cheatroits winning the SB.

JTP53609
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
just so you know, the 49ers have 5 rings right now....who do you cheer for if it is them and the rats in the super bowl.....I hate the rats so much that i cheer for the 49ers even if hey pull even with us.

pick6
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Have to go with the Giants. Could not root for any of these other teams. Ravens or N.E. will be in the superbowl. So if its not the Giants ill have to go for Sproles and his teammates that comprise N.O..

rockonsteel
01-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm rooting for Drew Brees and the Saints. WHO DAT?!?

I would kill something to have Sean Payton running this offense. McCarthy too, but I aint rooting for the Pack.

Rockon