PDA

View Full Version : making bad QB's look good...

feltdizz
01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Its what we do.

Steelhere10
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Dumb defense game plan.
Give a garbage qb all day to pass. Great job DL.

pick6
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Never been so embarrassed in life. Corners will not play the ball. Why are we scared?

pick6
01-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Picked. Damn. Amazing. We'll get it going

Dresden
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
It's easy to make bad Qb's look good with Timmons, Hood and Gay on the field without a stud nose tackle, two stud outside backers and someone playing lights out at ILB to cover their overrated, overpaid, overdrafted arses.

hawaiiansteel
01-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Never been so embarrassed in life. Corners will not play the ball. Why are we scared?

Ike Taylor has had a nightmare game so far...

pick6
01-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Why try that play. it is not working the last few weeks. And Wallace is in space right now. Throw that to Sanders, Brown, Miller, even Hines. Wallace just to fragile for that play right now. I dont know. Turnovers, red zone.

pick6
01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
TD lets go baby.

Iron Shiek
01-08-2012, 08:02 PM
TD lets go baby.

Yeah, i don't hear any b!tchin now. Broncos blew their load in the 2nd quarter I feel.

pick6
01-08-2012, 08:06 PM
terrible pass int call really bad. and a no call on a harrison hold.

pick6
01-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Simms sees the hold on ike, says its a great block refs saw it too

pick6
01-08-2012, 09:15 PM
The crazy part it that I was just about to post that Ike is about to step up. Ike Taylor is so mentally soft and weak Im sorry to say, he's my guy and everything but his failings today are a heart issue. Wow this is devastating we lost to Tim Tebow, we can never live this down, one of the worst lost in Steelers history. To make matters worst to new overtime rules were in effect and he got stiff armed in his grill. He gave him the inside with no help. Dumb

DukieBoy
01-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Well, it fits right in the theme of the season. 12 and 4 and statistically the #1 defense, yes, but against a weak schedule. We played down to the level of nearly every supposedly less capable team and against supposedly lesser QB's who we seemed to make look so good. And we did it again, and it burned us.

I think this team has been arrogant, rather than confident. Arrogant in their thinking about who they are, and what it takes to be who they think they are. The season was characterized by alot of poor, sloppy, undisciplined play, with what seems to be poor preparation, perhaps poor conditioning (maybe a factor in all the injuries), and lack of sufficient will.

In the end, we are proven to be over-rated, by others, but sadly, overrated by ourselves to the point that arrogance and lack of discipline took its toll, and produced this outcome.

Oviedo
01-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Well, it fits right in the theme of the season. 12 and 4 and statistically the #1 defense, yes, but against a weak schedule. We played down to the level of nearly every supposedly less capable team and against supposedly lesser QB's who we seemed to make look so good. And we did it again, and it burned us.

I think this team has been arrogant, rather than confident. Arrogant in their thinking about who they are, and what it takes to be who they think they are. The season was characterized by alot of poor, sloppy, undisciplined play, with what seems to be poor preparation, perhaps poor conditioning (maybe a factor in all the injuries), and lack of sufficient will.

In the end, we are proven to be over-rated, by others, but sadly, overrated by ourselves to the point that arrogance and lack of discipline took its toll, and produced this outcome.

Time for changes on both sides of the ball starting with the Coordinators and then with old, slow players who can't stay healthy.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Give it up, dizz. Tebow may never be a legitimate all-pro QB, but he was far from a "bad QB" today. The Steelers' D could have played a lot better, but some credit has to go to Tebow and to his OC. Or are you just so blind that you will not see the truth?

feltdizz
01-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Give it up, dizz. Tebow may never be a legitimate all-pro QB, but he was far from a "bad QB" today. The Steelers' D could have played a lot better, but some credit has to go to Tebow and to his OC. Or are you just so blind that you will not see the truth?

I have no problem giving Tebow credit.

The truth though is Ike was abused all day and once again we made a bad QB look awesome.

22 straight drives without a TD and he has 3 passing TD's today. I would love to give Tebow more credit but I can't. This is worse than the San Diego home loss in 94.