PDA

View Full Version : Yes Lebeau

Steelhere10
01-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Give this bum all day to pass on 3rd and long.

Steelhere10
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Pathetic

feltdizz
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
3rd and whatever is our specialty. We will have a hard time winning this game. Ben looks like Tebow and Tebow looks like Ben.

Shoe
01-08-2012, 06:55 PM
The pass rush has to get there. And Ike has to stop peeking--IF YOU WANT TO BE THE PRO BOWLER YOU SAY YOU ARE EVERY F'N YEAR, YOU CAN'T be that stupid and let them complete the only thing they can in the passing game (i.e. lob it up and hope for something to happen).

pittpete
01-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Ike showed today why hes no probowler

Oviedo
01-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Where are all these brilliant blitz packages invented by LeBeau? Has senility set in and he has forgotten how to blitz the worst QB in the league? Embarrassing!!!!!

Dresden
01-08-2012, 07:16 PM
3rd and whatever is our specialty. We will have a hard time winning this game. Ben looks like Tebow and Tebow looks like Ben.

Uuuuuh dude,..what are you talking about ? Roethlisberger always plays like this in the playoffs,.....

drprwnap
01-08-2012, 07:23 PM

Uuuuuh dude,..what are you talking about ? Roethlisberger always plays like this in the playoffs,.....

Uuuuuh dude, did you watch the '05 playoffs? Ben played lights out until the Super Bowl.

Iron Shiek
01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Can you blame Lebeau for crowding the line to guard against the option and letting Tebow try to beat the d with his arm? I had full confidence in Ike til that one quarter of football. But seriously, nobody expected this from Tebow. I know we don't typically make good halftime adjustments, but I have to think our D will adjust and stop this offense. I expect a shutout this 2nd half, but our offense has to convert for crying out loud.

Dresden
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM

Uuuuuh dude, did you watch the '05 playoffs? Ben played lights out until the Super Bowl.

Lights out ? Because Coach Cowher let him throw early in those games to catch Indy and Denver by surprise and then shut him (Roethlisberger) down by grinding Indy and Denver out with the ground game after getting the blitzkrieg leads.

Why don't you post Ben's playoff stats for his entire career including last year's Superbowl meltdown and then tell someone with a straight face that he's elite.

Nothing personal,... but you Big Ben Fans kill me with your blind devotion to this guy. It's getting really absurd IMO :lol: :lol: :lol:

NJ-STEELER
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
as is posters making up new screen names to bash certain players

hawaiiansteel
01-08-2012, 07:37 PM

Ike is having a horrible game so far...

Steeler Shades
01-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Ike is having a horrible game so far...
Not Ike Taylor our "Pro-Bowl caliber, shut down, put him on their best receiver" CB? 8)

focosteeler
01-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Can you blame Lebeau for crowding the line to guard against the option and letting Tebow try to beat the d with his arm? I had full confidence in Ike til that one quarter of football. But seriously, nobody expected this from Tebow. I know we don't typically make good halftime adjustments, but I have to think our D will adjust and stop this offense. I expect a shutout this 2nd half, but our offense has to convert for crying out loud.

:Agree if we had touchdowns instead of field goals the first half wouldnt look that bad

Iron Shiek
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Offensive execution. That's it...now.

STupid refs...that was incidental contact!

AngryAsian
01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Offensive execution. That's it...now.

STupid refs...that was incidental contact!
How about all the no holding calls? Too many to even name.