PDA

View Full Version : The perfect schedule for revenge tour #2

steelnavy
01-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Not sure how the pairing works under this scenario, but I would like to see the following occur:

Steelers beat Donks, Houston beats Bengals
Steelers beat Baltimore (revenge #1), Houston Beats Pats
Steelers beat Houston (revenge #2)
Steelers beat Packers/San Fran (revenge #3) in the SB

Three revenge games on the way to SB trophy just like before!

I do not want the Steelers to see teams that they already beat (Bengals/Pats) as they seem to get too confident in themselves. I want them hungry!

BTW, only ONE time slot for wild card games this weekend really hurts my sleep schedule and that is the 430 PM game on Sunday when the Steelers play (of course!) The game for me is from 0230 AM to 0530 AM on Monday morning and then off to a 12 plus hour work day. Its gonna hurt!

BradshawsHairdresser
01-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Not sure how the pairing works under this scenario, but I would like to see the following occur:

I do not want the Steelers to see teams that they already beat (Bengals/Pats) as they seem to get too confident in themselves. I want them hungry!

BTW, only ONE time slot for wild card games this weekend really hurts my sleep schedule and that is the 430 PM game on Sunday when the Steelers play (of course!) The game for me is from 0230 AM to 0530 AM on Monday morning and then off to a 12 plus hour work day. Its gonna hurt!

Here's hoping your early Monday game-watching experience has you in a great mood for that 12-plus hour work day! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

flippy
01-07-2012, 11:20 AM
I'll take the Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, and Giants. I want the easiest path.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-07-2012, 12:09 PM
If the steelers & Houston win, the steelers play the patriots. I would consider knocking Marsha out of the playoffs in front of those douchebag fans a nice dose of revenge from previous playoff defeats. Then roll to rat land and make flacco poop his pants again just when they think they have us where they want us. Then take down the Pack for #7.

RuthlessBurgher
01-07-2012, 12:18 PM

It's not possible for us to play both the Ravens and the Texans again. If the Texans win today and we win tomorrow, the #3 seed Texans would travel to the #2 seed Baltimore next week to play each other, while the #5 seed Steelers would travel to the #1 seed New England (top seed is guaranteed to host the lowest remaining seed in the divisional round).