PDA

View Full Version : Can the Steeeelers put 4 quarters...

JDSteeler
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
...of Steeeeelers football together???

I'd really like to see what, I think, this team is capable of...

Putting together four nice quarters of Steeeelers Football would be great to see.

Consistent, and well thought-out play-calling by Arianus, and equally consistent execution, and focus by the players.

It's really important that the Gameplan is schemed to keep Ben out of harms way.

A quick, attacking passing game, along with a down-hill, smash-mouth running game.

The gameplan should include some different packages, and formation that the Steelers could utilize to run the ball. Spread the field with 5-wide, and RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

Running the ball doesn't always mean RUTFM to the RB. It could be... throwing WR screens, or slants, etc.

Can the Steeelers execute a friggin screen??? Probably not....but try...please!!

They really gotta be unpredictable, put the pedal on the metal, and stay on it until the game is over!!!

And please get the ball to Hines Ward, and Heath Miller!!!!!!!!

Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

steelblood
01-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Make no mistake, we will not dominate this game. It will be close and it will probably come down to our O-line and Ben's arm.

feltdizz
01-05-2012, 11:23 AM
We have put together 4 quarters but fans don't want to admit what our 4 quarters look like this year.

Everyone references the Pats game but Miami and Buffalo put 21 up on the Pats with no problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a close game or a blowout. Denver isn't that good and it's up to us to finish drives instead of giving the ball away.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a close game or a blowout. Denver isn't that good and it's up to us to finish drives instead of giving the ball away.

Yep. We have to take care of the ball. Would be nice if we could get a few turnovers from the Donks, too.

ikestops85
01-05-2012, 12:52 PM
...of Steeeeelers football together???

I'd really like to see what, I think, this team is capable of...

Putting together four nice quarters of Steeeelers Football would be great to see.

Consistent, and well thought-out play-calling by Arianus, and equally consistent execution, and focus by the players.

It's really important that the Gameplan is schemed to keep Ben out of harms way.

A quick, attacking passing game, along with a down-hill, smash-mouth running game.

The gameplan should include some different packages, and formation that the Steelers could utilize to run the ball. Spread the field with 5-wide, and RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!
Running the ball doesn't always mean RUTFM to the RB. It could be... throwing WR screens, or slants, etc.

Can the Steeelers execute a friggin screen??? Probably not....but try...please!!

They really gotta be unpredictable, put the pedal on the metal, and stay on it until the game is over!!!

And please get the ball to Hines Ward, and Heath Miller!!!!!!!!

Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Just out of curiosity but who do you expect to run the ball when we go 5 wide?? :?:

RuthlessBurgher
01-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Just out of curiosity but who do you expect to run the ball when we go 5 wide?? :?:

That fella with the two different color shoes can limp for a first down. :wink: