PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown become 1st NFL player with....

SidSmythe
01-01-2012, 11:11 PM
ANTONIO (not to be confused with SanStonio) BROWN is the 1st NFL Player with 1,000 receiving yards and 1,000 return yards in the same season.

Amazing since he wasn't a Day 1 starter.

Going to be a lot of debate whether to give him or Wallace the $$$

I think Brown is more complete, but Wallace draws a lot of attention.

Good thing Al Davis isn't around b/c I doubt we'd ever be able to match his offer sheet to Mike Wallace. We might be talkin' Peyton Manning money here :D

NJ-STEELER
01-01-2012, 11:12 PM
how about giving both the money and keeping some continuity with the offense

or we can bItch on here all year why the offense struggles

fezziwig
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
That is an amazing stat or record Brown holds. I too wonder how well Antonio would do if Wallce wasn't on the team. One thing is for sure, we need to find a way to keep them both. But is that possible ?

Kudos to Miller for breaking Swanns record. You know this is a passing league when our TE breaks a record over a great receiver like Swann.

DukieBoy
01-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Congratulations to Antonio Brown. His hard work has paid off for the Steelers and for him individually.

pittpete
01-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Congratulations to Antonio Brown. He hard work has paid off for the Steelers and for him individually.

fordfixer
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Congratulations to Antonio Brown. He hard work has paid off for the Steelers and for him individually.

How about contributing to the thread?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry pete I couldn't stop myself :P

focosteeler
01-02-2012, 01:13 AM
how about giving both the money and keeping some continuity with the offense

or we can bItch on here all year why the offense struggles

:Agree
keep the playmakers we already have rather than looking for new ones

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-02-2012, 03:24 AM
I don't know who I want to keep. This is an offense that puts up a lot of yards, gets the ball into the red zone, then doesn't get into the EZ. I don't know where the blame lies - Arians, Ben, running game, OL, etc. but I'm not willing to let anyone off the hook without a long look at how they contribute to scoring.