PDA

View Full Version : Browns Fan wants to fight James Harrison...LOL!!!

7 UP
12-29-2011, 12:33 PM
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index. ... opic=21322 (http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21322)

What a f@#king dumb@$$. I will chip in money help make this happen. :brownssuck

Jooser
12-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Your title is misleading, it should say: "Browns Fan wants to Die"

:D

Sugar
12-29-2011, 02:33 PM
Unless this Ghoolie character is the internet name for Wladimir Klitscho, I doubt Deebo would have much to fear. In fact, it might be fun wathing him smear a clown.

Of course, I know it's not Wlad- he wouldn't need three months to get ready and he sure wouldn't be asking for drug testing! :lol:

fezziwig
12-29-2011, 03:23 PM
I'll I have to say at this time about that Cleveland fan and all those that think he is normal is, " WOW ! "

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-29-2011, 03:33 PM
The funny part is that he speaks like he is serious about it.

DukieBoy
12-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Does he wear unusual face paint and a studded dog collar ?

RuthlessBurgher
12-29-2011, 05:43 PM
The dude is 57 and still that ridiculously immature? Don't you grow up at least a little bit as the decades pass? Wow. I enjoyed his list of interests, though.

Interests: Cigars, Bowling, Women in hose, heels and garter belts. Catfighting. Las Vegas. Torturing liberal vermin. Guitar, accordion bass, dobro, fiddle, harmonica, recording, writing, BBQ, pit bulls, self dentistry, BBQ, Browns football, recording, producing records, foosball, Cedar Point, Peanut Buster parfaits, Aerosmith, John Prine, Marg Helgenberg, Dice Clay, Moses, Lombardi, abandoned buildings, power boats, chocolate, snow cones, chili dogs and model rocketry.

And of course, the YouTube video that a fellow Browns fan made about what the Ghoolie vs. Harrison face off might be like (cute li'l animals, but sound NSFW):

[youtube:pqyg1tpx]7xeF-AE1KVU[/youtube:pqyg1tpx]

The Man of Steel
12-29-2011, 08:49 PM
If this joker has a problem with Deebo then what he should be asking for is the opportunity to put on a Browns uniform and run some Oklahoma drills against him. That would teach Deebo a lesson for sure. :brownssuck

pick6
12-29-2011, 09:52 PM
I know everything there is to know about Cleveland and its people and would not be surprised if this guy is serious.

This guy is indicative of what has gone madly wrong with this country. So many people contradict themselves in a span of seconds. These types are either stupid, evil, or both. Notice how he goes on and on about manhood, hardwork, and general Americana about hate and respect blah, blah blah, all the while telling a perfect stranger that he is basically a wuss. He is talking about wanting to fight Harrison and going further about how much of a piece of ****e Harrison is. He even details how he could beat Harrison one on one. But here is the catch, for him and his kind, This guy is doing this tough guy act on the internet. The only thing more unmanly than direct threats via the internet are indirect threats to a man who will never see these threats much less respond to them, via the internet. He is completely soft and a totally emasculated coward and yet he, with a straight face (i'd imagine) is calling other people words that should first and only be applied to him. There are just too many of his kind.

Sugar
12-29-2011, 10:33 PM
I know everything there is to know about Cleveland and its people and would not be surprised if this guy is serious.

Man, I feel sorry for you...

DukieBoy
12-29-2011, 10:44 PM
And from James Harrison;s tweet an hour or so ago ...

Lmao... You really think threatening me is going to stop me from playing this Sunday?! #Has to be a Cleveland fan#

fordfixer
12-30-2011, 01:06 AM
The dude is 57 and still that ridiculously immature? Don't you grow up at least a little bit as the decades pass? Wow. I enjoyed his list of interests, though.

Interests: Cigars, Bowling, Women in hose, heels and garter belts. Catfighting. Las Vegas. Torturing liberal vermin. Guitar, accordion bass, dobro, fiddle, harmonica, recording, writing, BBQ, pit bulls, self dentistry, BBQ, Browns football, recording, producing records, foosball, Cedar Point, Peanut Buster parfaits, Aerosmith, John Prine, Marg Helgenberg, Dice Clay, Moses, Lombardi, abandoned buildings, power boats, chocolate, snow cones, chili dogs and model rocketry.

And of course, the YouTube video that a fellow Browns fan made about what the Ghoolie vs. Harrison face off might be like (cute li'l animals, but sound NSFW):

[youtube:1kz51fd2]7xeF-AE1KVU[/youtube:1kz51fd2]
His Interests"Browns football" He must be a nut job :lol:

Leper Friend
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Can anyone on here imagine being close to 60 years old and being THAT affected by something in a Browns Steeler game ? I mean , how empty is that guys life ?

I usually picture the typical internet tough guy as some young kid who got beat up all through high school.Not a delusional old man. How depressing. But that would pretty much sum up most Browns fans I know. (And I work in Cleveland so I know alot)

fezziwig
12-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Can anyone on here imagine being close to 60 years old and being THAT affected by something in a Browns Steeler game ? I mean , how empty is that guys life ?

I usually picture the typical internet tough guy as some young kid who got beat up all through high school.Not a delusional old man. How depressing. But that would pretty much sum up most Browns fans I know. (And I work in Cleveland so I know alot)

No I can't imagine that but, there's another Steeler site that a guy that age acts just as childlike and disturbed as this above mentioned Browns fan.

kindlecatsb'ng
12-30-2011, 07:11 PM
The only Browns forum I occasionally read is on Cleveland.com.

Sometimes it is amazing that some of the stuff that gets posted is even allowed since this site is connected with Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The posters there are totally immature and/or ignorant (whether by accident or deliberate one can only conjecture).

SMH...

GO STEELERS! :tt1
Kindle

jj28west
12-31-2011, 08:51 AM
Was it the Rams game where James bull rushed a 300+ lb tackle like a rag doll into Clemmons?

In all seriousness James could literally kill him even if it was staged for charity!