Slapstick
12-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Starks played a terrible game!!!

Mister Pittsburgh
12-20-2011, 08:03 AM
So did Essex.

steelblood
12-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Line was a mess on pass plays especially the left side. We will draft offensive linemen. Hopefully this game will seal that. There are some good tackles and guards (or tackles that can play guard) that could be there in the early rounds.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Line was a mess on pass plays especially the left side. We will draft offensive linemen. Hopefully this game will seal that. There are some good tackles and guards (or tackles that can play guard) that could be there in the early rounds.

$$$
Hope they get a couple upgrades for the OL before next season, either through the draft or FA.

Need to get a backup QB as well, since they obviously don't have any confidence in Batch or Dixon.

frankthetank1
12-20-2011, 10:23 AM

$$$
Hope they get a couple upgrades for the OL before next season, either through the draft or FA.

Need to get a backup QB as well, since they obviously don't have any confidence in Batch or Dixon.

i dont know how many years i have been saying this for. i know its not easy finding quality o-lineman, and they have done well for where they draft usually but enough is enough. i wish they could clone pouncey. sometimes i miss the 90's. we had the best offensive line back then but no qb. now we have a great qb but no o-line. i dont know which is more frusterating to watch